Sequel: Reasons to Be Missed
Status: Completed.

Everything is Not What it Seems

You Wont Have To Lie Tomorrow

When we heard the sound of the guitar wake us all up the next morning, the only thing Zacky could do was roll over onto the floor. I stayed in the bed, holding my thumping head, and just wished that everyone would just shut the fuck up. I was some what smart the night before and took some of the magical medicine that helped with hang over’s. Everyone else, not so much.

Brian, who was now standing across from me, was looking back at Katelyn with disbelief. Either, he was disbelieving that she would do something like that, which I believed that she would, obviously, or that he even slept with her last night.

Yeah, I saw the whole thing. I’m not a stupid drunk, please remember that.

“You will be attending a benefit dinner for a charity event. Attendance is mandatory and if you behave badly you will find yourself home in a heartbeat. Dress formally and be ready at six to leave. Well I’ll see you fuckers later. I have no dress for this stupid thing.”

When Val and I heard “dress formally” fall out of Katelyn lips, we immediately beamed up, and got dressed and ready to go out and find a dress.

“See ya guys later, we need to get dresses as well.”

“But, what?! FORMAL!” Johnny and Jimmy screamed all at the same time.

“Yeah, and if you don’t then we’re getting kicked off. So, please, just do it this one time.” Val pleaded.

“Fine, but if we dress formal, then we better get something “formal” tonight.” Matt winked. Zacky agreed as well.

“I just hope I’m not in the same room as you four tonight.” Everyone muttered.

“Fuck you!” Val, Matt, Zacky and I laughed together.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Val and I had gone back to the hotel to take our showers, and get ready for the dinner. We were both so excited to show the guys what we had looked like, that we took everyone’s key for who was supposed to be sleeping in our room. Meaning, Matt, Zacky and Jimmy.

When we walked out, I saw that the guys actually did look their best.

Valary was swept away from my side by Matt, and he was silently pleading with his eyes to pull the dress off. I just giggled. Zacky came up, and looked at me and was doing the same exact thing.

“You better give me formal tonight.” Zacky whispered harshly into my ear, and kissed my exposed collarbone.

“If I hear anything, I swear, I’m going to rip your fucking door down tonight, Vengeance.” Brian screamed at Zacky.

That made his eyes go wide.

Katelyn walked in not too much longer, and I did have to say, she looked stunning. The dress she chose was gorgeous, and it even made me jealous. Only for a second, though.

-------------------------------------------------------------

At the dinner, we noticed that we were all spread out. I was seated by Katelyn to my left, and to my right was Berry.

“So. This is nice.” I said, trying to start a conversation between us all. You could literally cut the tension with a knife.

“Yeah.. I need to go smoke, I’ll be back soon.” Brian said, touching the back of Katelyn chair as he got up, and looked at her.

I didn’t think too much of it, but when she said that she needed to go call her friend… Lacy, I think she said, I realized something was going on.

A few minutes after they were both gone, I told everyone that I needed to go move around, because my leg was starting to cramp up. I walked to the front of the restaurant and looked out the window.

I couldn’t believe what I saw. Not one bit.

I saw that Brian had Katelyn up against a wall. Kissing her.

My hand immediately went up to my mouth, and I went to go sit down.

“Feel better babe?” Zacky asked, reaching for my hand as I set it back down on the table.

“Yeah, it was just a cramp.” Just then both Brian and Katelyn walked back into the restaurant.

“Woo, Nikki is a jabber-box.” Katelyn sighed.

Looking over at Brian, I noticed that he looked back at me. I gave him the biggest glare I could ever give him, and almost started to cry as he looked back into my eyes. I was so disappointed in him, and he clearly could see it.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O

The guys

Val

Ashley

What ever will happen next?!
What ever will Katie do for her chapter?!
THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW!

Lennon's myspace. You can download all her albums for FREE. She's an amazing artist.