Sequel: Reasons to Be Missed
Status: Completed.

Everything is Not What it Seems

If She Stands, She'll Fall Down

Katelyn’s P.O.V
I saw that look and when we got back to the hotel, Ashley exploded. “How could you do that with her?!” She yelled while gesturing to me as if I was diseased. I glared as all the people in their little clique glared harshly at me. “And you didn’t even tell me! When haven’t I been honest with you?” She stated. Okay, enough is enough. I glared at Brian indicating that I wanted nothing to do with him before turning to Adam.

“I fucking told you love is just one big lie,” I claimed in a low, venomous tone before grabbing my messenger bag with my sketchbook, laptop, phone, and iPod in it. “See you later,” I stated in a finished, pissed off tone. And I walked out in my gym shoes and dress just like that. Within a few minutes I had come to a nice, quiet field to sit and draw. I drew and it ended up being me in the middle of them looking beyond stressed and confused as Brian’s hand grasped mine. I frowned as frustrated tears fell down my cheeks. I hated that this stupid guy had managed to make me cry more times than I could count. I saw Ashley and Brian walking towards me as my phone rang. “Hey Nikz,” I stated quietly as she told me to turn around.

I turned around and let out a small shriek before throwing myself at the Iero twins and hugging them.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I asked with a huge smile.

“A show…that you are totally coming to,” she stated with a smile. She handed me a ticket and I grinned as Nikki told me they were gonna play some of the new songs. I smiled as Frank finally spoke up as we walked back to the bus. “So while we’re in town, you wanna get a hot chocolate or something,” I smiled at the cuteness of how he asked.

“Sounds good to me Frankie,” I stated with a warm smile. He smiled before complimenting me.

“Your dress is really pretty. You look beautiful,” I smiled happily at his comment and thanked him. I hugged him tightly for the comment and smiled at him. “So you wanna go clubbing? I mean it’s only like 8,” I nodded before going and changing into outfit. I walked out and grabbed Frank’s hand and noted Brian looked jealous.

I walked out and hugged Nikki again before going to the club with them. I laughed as Ray, Gee, and Frank scared the guys away each time they got close. Finally Gee deemed we were leaving so guys would stop hitting on Nikki and I. I walked with Frank and shivered slightly in the cool breeze of Chicago. Frank immediately offered me his leather jacket. I smiled and pulled it on, and allowed him to wrap his arm around and pulled it on and allowed him in. “Wanna stay for the night?” I asked as he yawned and nodded. I smiled and let him into the room and walked to the bedroom and changed as he turned away. We curled up on the bed and I fell asleep listening to his heart.

I woke up the next morning to Val squealing before whispering. “Oh that’s so cute,” I heard Brian say something bitchy and then Matt spoke up.

“Once a whore, always a whore,” I yawned and flipped him off before rubbing at my eyes. I shook Frank awake and then went to take a nice shower. When I walked out Frank was sitting on the ground with a bloody nose and glaring at Brian. I scowled becoming immediately pissed off. Did I mention the Avenged Assholes were all yelling, and most of it seemed to be towards Frank? “What the hell is going on here?” I seethed in a venomous tone. They all froze before looking to me with wide eyes. “You can mess with me all you want, but the minute you mess with my friends; I make it my personal mission to make your life hell,” I growled before speaking up. “Don’t forget I can call up the record company and state you guys aren’t fulfilling your role and that we need a new opening band,” I stated before turning to Frank and checking on him. “Who hit you?”

Frank explained that Brian had hit him and that the rest of Brian’s friends were okay with it because they wanted Brian to knock some sense into Frank, to show him I was a heartless bitch and that he shouldn’t date me. Stupid morons think I’m dating Frank…wow.

I glared fiercely and was satisfied when they all backed up. I then walked up to Brian and punched him in the face before walking up to Frank. “Come on I want to go look at tats, before your show,” With that said we left.

After awhile we made it to their concert and Gee had called me up to sing Famous Last Words with them. Which was amazing, despite the fact of who was in the crowd…Yep, you guessed it, Brian, Matt, Val, Zack, Ash and Jimmy. “Give it up for my little sister…Katie Way!” Everyone cheered, well almost everyone. I smiled and waved before hugging all the guys on the stage before walking down and out.

When I got back to the bus, I saw everyone getting ready for a party that was going to be at a club. I groaned when I remembered that Adam and the guys were going to this party as well. So I put on the same clubbing outfit as earlier and got ready to go with everyone.

I was handed a drink by who I thought to be Adam. Which unfortunately was a stupid decision on my part. I ignored the weird taste and downed the drink, whatever that was. After a few drinks, I was stumbling around and drunk. Which I wouldn’t realize until the morning since this is the first time it’s ever happened.

Brian walked up to me and was stumbling slightly before he started talking.

Brian’s P.O.V

Katelyn was stumbling around mindlessly, and although I was drunk…I wasn’t that drunk yet. And even though this is going to sound really bad…I’m going to say it anyways. I’m really horny right now, and I know she probably won’t say no. “Hey beautiful,” I grinned as she looked up at me confused. “Come on let’s go back to the hotel,” She nodded as I grabbed her hand and led her back to the hotel. I was thankful to figure out that Zack had taken Ash to a backroom to sex her up, so she didn’t see…and everyone else had been doing shots at the bar with their backs to us. I paid for a room for the night, so that there was absolutely no chance that anyone would interrupt us.

And before you assume I’m heartless, I asked her if she wanted to. Granted, she may not have realized what she was agreeing to but I’ll make sure she won’t regret it. I started to place kisses on her neck as she tilted it to give me more access. She moaned softly as I kissed a pretty specific place on her neck and I smirked.

Let me just say that, hearing her moan my name all night long…was definitely upping my ego. I also had fun striping her down and feeling her up against me. Especially, hearing her scream my name all night long.

Katelyn’s P.O.V
I woke up to my head throbbing and made two realizations. One, I wasn’t alone and two I was completely naked. I moved the guy’s arms from around me and took a step back as I gasped when I realized it was Brian. I grabbed y clothes from last night and took a shower before putting them back on. I walked out of the room and back to the hotel room to see everyone passed out. I pulled on my glasses and prayed the transitions would transition fast. I walked outside, and immediately thanked whoever it was that thought garbage cans outside were a good idea as I puked. I wiped my mouth before walking to Walgreen's and getting Advil and some gum before making my way back to the hotel.

When I walked back in everyone was up, and Brian was back in here. No one stared at me, so I assume he told no one. He wouldn’t brag about it would he? I hope not. I sat down by Adam after changing clothes and put my headphones in and listened to music. Now all I need to figure out…is what the hell happened last night. But it can’t get worse right?

Wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyways here is chapter ummm thirty five? Idk anymore. But we are contemplating a sequel so, you're gonna have to tell us if you want one. there are 42 suscribers...so it shouldn't be hard. Just mention it in the comment if you think we should write a sequel because this story is ending soon. Thanks for reading and comments=love.

Katelyn's Club Outfit