Sequel: Reasons to Be Missed
Status: Completed.

Everything is Not What it Seems

I'm Much Too Young To Fall

Katelyn’s P.O.V
It had been a couple of weeks since Ashley left. And Avenged went back to hating me, with more anger since I made their precious Ashley leave. I haven’t been feeling well lately, so per Adam’s instructions, I was sitting in a doctor’s office waiting for results from a blood test. When the doctor walked in she was smiling, a concerned smile. That had me scared out of my mind. Doctors were horrible at making me feel better. “Well…congratulations Miss Way,” I smiled shyly and pleaded for her to explain better with my eyes.

“You’re pregnant,” I felt sick to my stomach and pulled my knees to my chest. “There are so many options open to you. I want you to take these pamphlets and make another appointment,” she stated writing me a prescription for what I assumed to be prenatal vitamins. I nodded and paid for my visit before walking out to talk to Adam.

“I…I hav…have to tell you something,” I cried softly as he hugged me immediately. “When I told you nothing happened that night I lied. I’m not entirely sure…but I woke up next to Brian. We were both naked…and, and” I started to cry harder but I think he understood because he whispered soothing things in my ears. I sighed before he told me that I had to tell Brian…even if I didn’t like him or was upset. I sighed and nodded before walking back to the bus.

“Lemme guess, the wench has rabies or something,” Matt stated evilly as I flipped him off and went to lunge at him just to be held back by Adam.

“Katie,” I sighed and nodded before Adam nudged me lightly. I walked over to Brian and told him I had something to admit to him about who broke his guitar…which wasn’t me incase you’re wondering. But I needed to get him alone.

I swallowed before pulling him outside and walking away from the bus with him following. “What do you want you, stupid cunt? You broke it didn’t you?!” I growled at him before inhaling deeply and wiping at my eyes.

“No you stupid ass. Your happy night…is going to cost you. What do you think of the title, Daddy?” He rolled his eyes before speaking up again.

“Unlike you, I am not stupid. I used a condom…so it’s someone else’s. You really are a whore. My sister was right. And I bet this is just a ploy so that we can date or something,” He growled before slapping me across the face after getting worked up. And then he walked away. I watched him leave with tears in my eyes.

“I can’t do this alone,” I whispered to myself before calling the record company and pleading to come home. I walked back on the bus and whispered in Adam’s ear as he nodded and hugged me tightly.

“I’ll help,” He whispered before kissing my cheek lightly. I smiled up at him thankfully before packing my things…I felt sick to my stomach as I realized something. But I don’t think I’ll freak you out with my problems. I finished packing and walked up front and let Adam take me to the airport. I hugged him goodbye and decided to go home and tell my family first…my parents are going to be disappointed. And then I made my choice…I wasn’t going to get an abortion…if I don’t want it…I could give it to someone who will.

I put my headphones in and fell asleep when I sat in my first class seat. When I woke up I was back in Cali, and ready to move forward with my life…I hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter. Next one will just be a link to the summary for the sequel. Thanks for reading!