Status: Chapter 8 is up! This story is active!! Read and Review!!

Too Close For Comfort

And I'm on my way to believing

A week later, we found ourselves in the bunk one afternoon, both of us taking a break. Matt was shirtless, having just taken a quick shower, and we were both on our sides in the bunk, facing each other.

“So random question. My cousin Doug is getting married in a month and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I’ve been meaning to ask you, but with everything that’s been going on, I forgot.” He smirked, and I thought back to the past few months. Life had been a little crazy, I never would have thought life would have ended up like this.

“So I need to get a dress or something?” He thought for a moment.

“Yeah, I think Mom said it’s kinda dressy. I think she said you’ll need a cocktail dress.”

“Oh, so you talked to your mom about me going?” I smirked at him, watching his face turn pink. Matt Sanders was actually blushing? Holy shit!

“I may have mentioned it when she asked if I was going to bring a date. She loved the idea, by the way.”

“I know. Your parents love me. Actually everybody loves me. I’m lovable.” A wide grin spread across my face.

“Psh. That’s because they don’t know you.” I gasped in mock shock.

“Shut your mouth. I am awesome.” I poked him in his arm. He shrugged his shoulders, causing me to poke him again, this time on his nose. “Admit it.” His reply was him sticking out his tongue at me. “Matthew, admit it.” His shook his head no. “Matthew Charles Sanders, just admit it and shut your mouth.”

“Make me.” He smirked at me, and leaned back, obviously waiting on my move. I returned the smirk, and lifted my hand, and lowered it to his gym shorts, and cupped him through the fabric.

“Say it?” I asked gently as I squeezed. He let out a quiet moan and I moved my hand, skimming it over his abs, smiling as I took great pleasure in my next move. I grabbed his nipple and twisted it hard. “Say it!” He let out a surprising high pitched scream and tried to smack my hand away.

“You’re awesome.” I heard him squeal. I twisted again. “You’re awesome and everyone loves you.” I smiled and gave his nipple one last twist, and he jerked away a little too much. I gasped as he rolled right out of the bunk and onto the floor.

As he looked up from me from the floor, with an incredulous expression on his face, I began to laugh. I couldn’t stop myself, and soon hysterically laughing. I quieted after a few minutes, because I noticed that I was the only one laughing. Matt was glaring at me from the floor. That caused me to laugh all over again.

“It’s funny huh?” He stood up and climbed back in the bunk, and climbed on top of me, and began tickling me on my sides.

“Sttttoooopppp.” I tried to push him away, but it wasn’t working. “I give in! I’m sorry! Please stop!” I could feel tears falling down my face, my sides hurt from laughing so hard. He paused for a moment, hands still on my sides.

“And what do I get if I stop?” I paused to think.

“A kiss?” He looked like he was considering it, but then he leaned down until our lips met. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him an innocent, sweet kiss. “Silly man, I would have kissed you anyway.” He rolled back off of me, and we resumed our previous positions. We fell into an easy conversation, and I began to trace his tattoos.

“I did this on my birthday.” I randomly said, recalling it from one of the dreams I had. He nodded his head and his hand drifted down to my hip, his thumb slipping under my clothing and rubbing right over my tattoo.

“When did you get this?” I had to think about it for a moment.

“Right before I went to work for you guys. Zoe’s got one just like it, in the same place.” I was referring to my best friend who worked as a merch girl for numerous bands. We’ve been friends for years, since she had first started out helping out her cousin’s band.

“How come you never said anything about a tattoo?”

“I don’t know, it’s just something I never really told anyone. It’s just something we decided to do together when I got the job working for you guys. Like a more permanent version of a best friend keychain.”

“Why a sparrow?”

“Sailors used to get them back in the day, and one of the reasons was for luck and safe return home. We thought it was fitting.”

“You’re such a badass.” I let out a dry laugh.

“Says the guy covered in tattoos? I am like the least badass person on tour. I think I’m the only one here under the age of 40 that looks like I don’t belong here.”

“I think you’re gorgeous just the way you are.” He squeezed my hip and I stuck my tongue out at him. I wouldn’t tell him how happy that statement actually made me feel.

“Aw, that’s sweet, you suck up. I want more tattoos; I just never really got the chance.” He turned so that he laid flat on his back. He stuck his arm out for me to lay on, and I immediately readjusted myself to fit around him, head on his arm, leg over his. I moved to tracing tattoos on his chest.

“Do you have any ideas of what you want?”

“Promise not to laugh?” I moved a little so that we were looking straight at one another.

“Promise.” I debated on if I should really tell him or not. I wasn’t sure what his reaction would be.

“I want a deathbat.” He paused for a moment.

“No, really, what do you want?” I smiled at him. As promised, he wasn’t laughing.

“Seriously. You guys are my best friends, like my second family. We all take care of each other. Hell, you guys gave me a chance when no one else would.” A wide, genuine, smile covered his face.

“You are really serious about this.” I nodded my head quickly.

“Yeah, I am.” I didn’t think it was possible, but his smile got wider. It made me smile. He sat up, and began to climb out of the bunk. I pursed my lips at him and raised an eyebrow, not knowing why he was doing that.

“Well let’s go.” My mouth dropped to the floor.

“Huh?” As in go now?

“We have down time; we’re both free until the show—which is five hours away. Let’s go now.” No time like the present right? And he had a point.

“You sure?” I moved to the edge of the bunk and he helped me down.

“Yeah I’m sure. I’ll call the guys, and we’ll all go.” I wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug and then reached up, and stood on my toes and kissed his neck.

“Okay, let’s do it!” I began to search around for my bag and shoes, and Matt grabbed his phone to call everyone up. I screamed after him to make sure he put clothes on.

******

“I’m so excited we all get to watch you get your first tattoo, it’s like losing your virginity!” Johnny screamed loudly from where he was standing, looking at flash on the walls. I looked up from the forms I was filling out and smiled at him.

“Well looks like you’re gonna have to find someone else to watch then. I have a tattoo, thanks.” I looked back down at the paper, continuing to check over the allergies list, placing x’s in the no columns.

“Wait, what?” Zacky looked up from the magazine he has leafing through.

“Lacey’s got a bird on her hip.” Jimmy added from beside me. I turned and raised an eyebrow at him.

“How do you know that Jimmster?”

“I’ve seen you almost naked babe. Those undies didn’t cover much.” He smirked at me, and glanced down at my body.

“Shut it perv. I’m gonna tell Leana you’re still going on about that shit.” Jimmy had called her the night that he walked in on me, bragging about how I was super hot with my clothes off. He even promised her he’d send her a picture of it if he ever got the chance to see it again. He just shrugged.

“I want to see your tattoo.” Brian said as he stuck his phone back in his pocket. I shrugged, knowing that since they knew, they’d bug me until I showed them. I stood up and began to unbutton my pants, suddenly catching the attention of the older guy behind the counter.

“No the fuck you aren’t!” Matt barked from beside me, pulling my hand away.

“You know I can show it without just dropping my pants?” Matt sat back in his seat, and crossed his arms over his chest, pouting. I roll my eyes at him, then turned back to the guys. I unzipped my pants and proceeded to pull the left side down, along with my underwear. I made sure that I held the center of the underwear up, so I didn’t show too much, and showed off my pretty little bird. The guys asked all of the expected questions; and I gave all of the answers.

We all sat around after that, as I finished paperwork and turned it into the guy behind the counter. As I turned the paperwork in, I handed in a small poster of the death bat, explaining that this was what I wanted, and where I wanted it. He told me the tattoo artist would be out soon, and I turned to walk away.

“Ya know, maybe you can show me your tattoo. Ya know, in private sometimes.” I turned my head and tried not to look at the seedy man in disgust.

“Um, probably not, sorry.” When I turned back to go to my seat, I noticed the five hard glares that were looking past me. When I sat down, Matt automatically wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer, and kissed the top of my head. I’m sure all of that freaked out the guy, who was smaller than Johnny, because he immediately took off. He didn’t return to the front, but the tattoo artist was out within ten minutes.

The tattoo artist, named Rusty, seemed very nice for a guy with that kind of name. When he walked out asking who was getting the bat with wings tattoo, he seemed a bit shocked that it was the lone girl of the group, the only one not covered in tattoos. After he introduced himself, I introduced myself and all of the guys, and he took us back to his tattooing room.

Apparently this was a group thing, because all of the guys got up with me, and we all crowded into the room. Okay, so maybe not crowded, because the room was decent sized, but it felt crowded because everyone was looking at me.

Rusty had me take off the shirt I was wearing, so that he could get the placement and size right. I had a strapless shirt underneath, so it was no big deal. I sat backwards in this padded chair thingy, and Rusty went to work, measuring and doing whatever was needed. He looked to the guys for direction and questions. Once he had everything figured out, he left to make the outline transfer.

“So Lace, you should change your mind and get my Deathbat,” Zacky piped up.

“Your Deathbat? Like the one on your chest?”

“No, the Zacky Deathbat.” Oh, that Deathbat.

“If she were to get any of them, she’d get mine.” Johnny puffed out his chest and smiled brightly at me. I shook my head at both of them.

“If anyone gets tattooed on me, it should be Jimmy, because he’s the reason we’re all friends. But if I actually got one, it would probably be Matt’s though.” Everyone just rolled their eyes at me. Rusty came back in then, and got on his way.

Once the stencil was on me, Zacky and Matt checked, and double checked, then told the guy how the tattoo should look.

“Okay, I’m going to need you to lean against the chair like this.” He adjusted me and my head, so that I was facing the ground. “And you’re going to have to be very still.” I wrapped my arms around the chair tightly, tensing as I heard him test the machine. I saw a chair slid in front of me, and then Matt’s legs as he sat down. He took my hands in his and held them.

“You’re going to be fine.” I laughed at the moment.

“Smile for the camera Lace!” Jimmy’s video camera was stuffed in my face. “Tell everyone what’s going on!!”

“Get that shit out of my face!” I muttered as I felt Rusty rub something on my back.

“Someone’s being a Debi downer…” I didn’t have to say anything as Brian smacked the back of his head.

“She’s nervous asswipe.”

“Okay, be very still.” Rusty warned me, and I felt his palm on my upper back. My grip tightened on Matt’s hands and I held my breath and felt the needle against my skin. I fought the urge to jump, instead choosing to squeeze harder. I sat silently as Rusty tattooed me, and I was sure that he was heavy-handed, and digging as hard as possible.

After twenty minutes, I had no clue how the guys were covered in these things. I didn’t really remember getting my last tattoo, but I was sure that it didn’t hurt this bad.

Another twenty minutes, and I had moved to squeezing Matt’s thighs. It still hurt like hell, but now I was getting used to the pain, and it was bearable.

“And you’re all done.” Rusty stopped the gun and rubbed the extra ink off my tattoo and then cleaned it. I had sat completely still for over an hour, so I finally stretched. Matt let out a sigh of relief as I finally let go of him. “Go take a look.” He handed me a hand mirror and pointed towards the mirror that was on the wall. I turned, and held the mirror so that I could see the tattoo. I smiled as I saw it. It was red and splotchy, but it looked amazing. The guys all crowded around me, looking at the tattoo and congratulating Rusty on a good job. He covered it with a bandage and taped it. He ran through the aftercare with me, with the guys chipping in with promises to help take care of it.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom after he finished up the directions, and handed Jimmy the papers Rusty gave me. When I walked to the front where everyone was, I headed to the desk where Rusty was standing with Brian, discussing a tattoo.

“Excuse me, but how much do I owe you?” Rusty glanced over at me.

“Don’t worry, it’s already been covered.” I glanced around, and all of them avoided my gaze.

“Which one?” Rusty looked back to me. “Which one paid for my tattoo?” He fidgeted.

“Uh-“ I watched him as he looked at all of the guys. They all chipped in?

“Could y’all just let me pay for something myself? Really guys?” I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. Brian wrapped an arm around me.

“Let us take care of you. And stop pouting.” He pushed my bottom lip.

******

“Holy shit, I’m itching.” I muttered as I moved around my head, trying to stop the itching.

“Don’t scratch.” Zacky looked over his computer screen at me.

“I’m not. It’s just itchy. It’s killing me.”

“How about we get it cleaned off?” Matt appeared beside me. We had returned from the tattoo parlor over an hour ago, and we still had forty minutes until the show started.

“I will do anything to stop the insanity.” I stood up and followed Matt into the bathroom. I had placed a new shirt in there earlier, one that wouldn’t rub against my tattoo once the bandage was off.

“Okay, shirt off.” He smirked at me.

“Matty, you make that almost sound dirty.” I lifted my shirt off slowly, revealing the shirt underneath. As soon as I tugged the t-shirt off, he pulled me against him, and gave me a quick kiss.

“Turn around.” I did as told and faced the sink and mirror. I watched as Matt gently tugged the bandage off, and threw it away. “Lean over.” I leaned over the sink, and he leaned over me to cut the water on. He ran his hand under it and splashed some on my neck and began to gently clean it for me. “All done.” I stood up and Matt began to blow on my neck.

“What are you doing?” I asked, but didn’t move.

“I’m helping it dry. You need it to air dry before you put the lotion on it.” I nodded and let him continue to blow on my skin. His hands held onto my hips and I let out a small moan. “Okay, now for the lotion.” He grabbed the container that they kept on the bus for tattoos. I watched as he put a small amount on his finger and then rubbed it over my tattoo. “All done babe.” I turned tugged on his shirt, pulling him down for a kiss.

I pulled the tank top on, adjusting it so that the strapless shirt underneath was covering my cleavage in the front. We walked out of the bathroom and back into the room, where Jimmy and Johnny were now sitting. I had grabbed my other shirt as I walked out, so I put it in Matt’s book bag that sat on a table.

“Feel better Lace?” Zacky smirked at me.

“It itched like hell, so just shut up you!” I laughed at him as I sat down between him and Johnny. I leaned towards Zacky to see what he was looking up, resting my head on his shoulder as I did so. I glanced over at Matt, and could automatically see the unhappiness in his eyes. I just rolled my eyes at him.

“So how did Jimmy and Matt get to see your tattoo before the rest of us?”

“I saw it when I walked in on her, duh. I already said that before.” A huge smile crossed his face again.

“Okay, well then how did Matt get to see it?” I could feel my face redden.

“She told me about when we talked about tattoos earlier.” Matt shrugged, playing it off perfectly. Jimmy was looking at me, and I ignored him, trying to act innocent. “That’s what started the conversation about her getting a tattoo today.” I let out a sigh when no one questioned it any further.

***Matt POV***

The next morning, I walked in as Lacey sat at the table in the front of the bus. She had just raided Zacky’s secret stash of Fruit Loops.

“What are you doing?”

“Eating cereal, you want some?” She offered as she scooted over, giving me room to sit beside her. I sat beside her and wrapped an arm around her, on the seat.

“No thanks.”

“Oh, I forgot that’s on the ban list right?” I nodded at her, knowing that she was referring to the milk. I wouldn’t admit it to anyone, especially Lacey, but what those girls said had stuck with me. I hated to feel like I was out of shape, and hearing that I looked it was even worse.

“I gotta get back into shape.” I had slacked off on my exercise and dropped my eating habits completely in the past few months.

“Well, I think you look perfect now, you look far from out of shape to me.” She looked over at me, before turning back to her Fruit Loops.

“I’ve slacked off my routine. I haven’t been eating right, I haven’t been working out like I should since that whole incident.”

“With Val?” She frowned at me and turned to face me, placing her hand on my thigh.

“Yeah.”

“That’s normal Matt, you went through a lot, its okay to not keep up your routine after something like that.”

“I don’t think I stopped because it was something I did because I was sad, I think it was more of something I did to defy her.” She gave me a questioning look. “Val always harped on me about me working out every day and eating healthy all the time so that I always looked my best. She was big into my appearance. She’d been like that since way before you started working for us. So, after we broke up, I just stopped everything. I guess it was my way of telling her ‘fuck you.’ And now, I’m out of shape.” I prodded my stomach as proof.

“That’s stupid. You should care about someone because of what’s inside, not the outside.” She acted as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

“You don’t like my outside?”

“Of course I do Matty. Duh. I like your smile, and your lips. But my favorite thing about you is your eyes. They’re amazing.” She ran her hand over my face.

“Well, what about muscles? My amazing body?” I joked. But I really wanted to know. That’s what everyone noticed about me, surely she had to be attracted to that.

“They’re a part of you, so I do. But I could honestly care less if you had muscles or not. That’s not what attracted me to you.” I looked into her eyes, and could tell she was being completely honest.

“What did then?” I turned toward her.

“It’s hard describe, just you being you. The way that you’ve always been there for me when I needed you. You always look out for me. You’ve never treated me like I was below you like other people have.”

“So did you have a crush on me when you first met me?” I watched as her whole face turned red. I meant to throw her off, and it seemed like I did.

“Maybe.” She did!

“Really?”

“Okay, I admit it. I had a crush on you the moment you smiled at me. It’s those damn dimples.” I couldn’t help but smile at that. “There they are! Those things are heart melters.” She smiled at me as she pinched my face. “You guys all scared the shit out of me, but I knew I could handle y’all. I remember meeting you and you smiled at me, and I knew you guys couldn’t be that bad.” She smirked at me, and I thought back to our first meeting.

“That and Jimmy attacking you?” I laughed as I thought back to the day that we met her. She came off as older than she was, shocking all of us when she told us that she wasn’t even 18 yet. But she had a long list of references, and she didn’t mind working for the price we were able offer her. She had pretty much said yes the moment we offered her a job.

“That actually freaked me the hell out!” She giggled, obviously recalling how Jimmy tackled her the moment she agreed to work for us. She never saw him coming. “That’s when I second guessed my choice.” She smiled at me, and I knew she was joking.

“And after all this time, you’re still here.” She nodded.

“I am. I must have some serious issues, especially with being with the lead singer.” She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

“I fully accept you and your issues.” She was stuffing her mouth with cereal, and looked up at me with a mouthful.

“I’m glad.” I laughed at her when she spoke with her mouth full. Then I grabbed her bowl, and proceeded to slurp the milk out of it. She looked over at me and laughed, leaning over and captured my top lip in between hers. She pulled away and wiped the remnants of my milk mustache away. “See? Best lips ever.” I’m pretty sure it had been a long time since I had smiled that big.

***Lacey POV***

I’m working out. Come find me when you’re on break.

I looked down to my phone to see the message Matt had sent me a few minutes ago. Their sound check had ended over an hour ago, and we had just finished covering all their stuff up and set up the second band’s stuff. Since I was done for a while, I figured I would find him. I headed backstage, and stopped outside the door I remembered all the workout equipment being moved to this morning. I went to open the door, but found it was locked. I pushed my ear against the door, where I could make out grunting sounds. I knocked hard on the door, and stepped back. The door slowly opened, and shirtless Matt peeked out.

“Sorry, this door automatically locks.” He gestured for me to come in, and I did, taking a seat on a table in the corner of the room.

“So what are we working on today Mr. Shadows?” Matt had gone back into his workouts full blown, so he was running and whatever else twice as hard as before. I watched as he sat on the workout bench and laid back. “Big huge arms?” He only grunted as an answer as he lifted the bar thing up in the air. I’m sure it was a lot of weight, because they were huge. “I love how you ask me to meet me during your workouts so I can talk and you can grunt.”

“You know it turns you on.” He turned his head to smirk at me. I blushed at him, knowing that he was right.

“Hell yeah Matty, it turns me on. I’m getting so hot right now.” I stand up and begin to play with the hem of my shirt, exposing my stomach to him.

“What the hell? You can’t do that now.” He stuttered as he almost lost the grip on the bar. I shrugged at him as I pulled the shirt off of my head and dropped it on the table.

“I told you I was getting hot.” I walked over to him, and straddled him and the bench, sitting directly over his crotch. I smirked down at him as he went to set the bar on the hooks. “No, no, no. Don’t stop.” He groaned in discomfort, but began to lift the bar again. He did all of his reps and finally put the bar up.

“You’re such a fucking tease.” I grinned at him and nodded my head.

“So are you. You think I’m not onto you? Always having me meet you while you’re working out shirtless?” The enormous smile on his face told me I was right. I rubbed up against him, and he looped a finger in the front of my bra and pulled me down.

“I missed you.” He murmured before he pulled me into a kiss. I groaned into his mouth as a hand slipped into the back of my jeans and squeezed.

“I missed you too babe.” I loved how he always said this to me. It made me feel special, and adored. And I loved feeling adored. Even if I saw him an hour ago.

“God, I want you so bad.” He tugged my bra off, and I wrapped my arms around him. He sat up, pushing me up as well. He grabbed my ass as he stood up, and sat me on the table. I kicked off my shoes as he pulled my pants and underwear off. He chuckled at me as I sat there in my neon green knee high socks. I rolled my eyes at him as I tugged his gym shorts and boxers down.

“Wait- Do you have a condom?” I watched as his face dropped.

“No, do you?” I shook my head no. Fuck. In the two weeks we had been together, we’d gone through boxes of condoms. I have no clue how the hell we hadn’t gotten caught yet, because we were having sex every free moment we had.

“Fuck!” He rubbed his face. “We’re out again.” I made a face, this had to happen to us.

“Wait!” I screamed out, poking him in the shoulder. “I’m on birth control!” He raised an eyebrow, and I just nodded my head at him. “I’ve been on it since I was like 15 you freak.” He grabbed the back of my knees and pulled me up against him.

“You sure?” I nodded my head quickly and he grinded against me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me, our mouths connecting in frenzy. I could feel his hand between us, moving his dick to my entrance. He quickly pushed into me, and began to thrust in and out. I knew he wasn’t going to last very long as he began to grunt loudly. His hand slipped between us and rubbed my clit roughly. I bit down on his collarbone as I came, knowing that his tattoos would hide any bruise. We kissed again before he pulled out, and I watched as his face dropped.

“I wish I could just stay inside of you.” He kissed my forehead as he leaned over to pull his boxers and shorts back up, making sure to adjust everything one good time. I jumped off the table and he bent down, picking up my clothes for me. I smiled as he held out my underwear, and then my jeans, for me to step into. I pulled my bra on, followed by my shirt. I slipped my bright pink converses back on, and fixed my hair, redoing the bun that had come loose.

“Can we go grab some food now?” I asked as he grabbed a towel and wiped his body.

“Yeah, there’s a deli down the street we can go eat at.” I nodded my head in agreement. He grabbed a shirt hanging on a chair and I headed out the door, with him right behind me.

“Dude, we heard you grunting in there like crazy, are you benching more weight?” I froze and turned to see Matt Berry walking up with his brother.

“Naw, I had some added weight as I did push-ups.” He gestured over to me and I smirked.

“Wow, I never thought about that.” Matt nodded.

“Well, we’re off to grab some food. Want us to grab you guys something?” I had to change conversation, because I was feeling very awkward. We had almost gotten caught! They rattled off what they wanted and we headed out the back door. We walked through the lot and down the street. Matt pulled on his shirt before we walked into the deli, and we made our way to the line.

I groaned as he ordered some kind of sandwich that made me want to gag from all the healthiness. I ordered a chicken club sandwich with a side of baked chips, and we both got waters to drink. Our food was out within minutes, and we sat down to eat. Well, I ate, Matt inhaled his within seconds. I pulled my plate closer to me as he eyed my sandwich.

“Don’t even think about it!”

I was stoked that night, because we had a hotel, and in the two weeks we’d been together, we only had one other night in the hotel, and we had been in separate cities, with the guys flying out to do a TV interview, while we arrived into town early and stayed in a hotel. And since the guys each had a room to themselves, Matt’s room only had one big bed in it. I was excited. Our bags were already in our rooms, and the boys were already on the way to the hotel. We were going to be on our way once we were done.

It didn’t take very long to get the truck loaded and ready to go. And once it was, the crew was headed toward the hotel. I caught up with the Jason and Matt Berry on the walk to the hotel, as they talked to Joe, the production manager.

“I’m super tired today.” I whined as I wrapped an arm around Jason.

“Piggy back?” He looked down at me. I quickly nodded my head and he handed me his bag. I quickly put it on, and jumped on his back as he leaned down.

“So are there any plans for tonight?” I looked over to Matt B.

“I think Bri said something about watching a movie, since everyone’s too tired to do anything else.” I just nodded my head and tightened my arms around Jason. He carried me through the hotel, and up the elevator. I smirked when we stopped outside of Matt’s door, knowing he wasn’t going to be too happy about having a movie night in his room. He had made it very clear on our walk back from the deli that he had big plans for us tonight, and while it did include his hotel room, they did not include a bunch of other guys.

JB knocked on the door, and we walked in once Johnny opened the door for us. I squealed as he dropped me on the bed, on top on Matt and Zacky, who were sprawled out on it.

“Thanks JB.” I muttered as I tried to maneuver myself over Matt, and settled between them. I pulled the bag off of my back and threw it at Jason. I kicked my shoes off and settled in between Matt and Zacky as the guys sat around and drank beers and argued over what movie to watch.

“Hello! I’m a girl, I don’t want to watch porn with all of my guy friends! Why the hell would you watch porn in a group anyway? I swear, you guys are freaks!” I screamed out as Jimmy began to look through the adult movie section of the pay-per-view channel.

“You ruin our fun!” Zacky moaned from beside me, and covered my face with a pillow, pretending to suffocate me. I thrashed around, yelling for help, while everyone laughed at me.

“Thanks for the help guys!” I screamed sarcastically once he let me go, and I sat up, adjusting my hair. We all sat around for a couple of hours, watching Superbad. Zacky eventually moved around so that he was lying across the foot of the bed, and I cuddled up to Matt. About halfway through the movie, I got up and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. I walked back in the room and grabbed the lotion for my tattoo and climbed back into bed. I handed Matt the bottle and turned, and he pushed my hair away and gently applied it to my tattoo. After he finished, he put the tube back in my bag for me. While he was up, I pulled back the covers and climbed under them. Matt climbed in right beside me, and I cuddled back up to him, my head up on his shoulder.

The way we were all sitting, Matt had a leg bent, and it created a tent, blocking the lower half of our bodies from everyone else. I knew he had done it to force me to lay on him to watch the movie, but he had no clue what he was in for.

Once everyone had settled into the movie, again, I slowly slipped my hand under the cover and moved my hand to the bottom of his shirt, right above his jeans, and began to move my hand back and forth, gently caressing him. Both of us were still in the horny bunny stage, where any touch was enough to drive us crazy, and I could tell that what I was doing was doing just that to Matt. I took great joy in the fact that he began to fidget around and I could tell that he was trying to readjust himself without being too obvious. I continued to do this throughout most of the movie, until I was ready to go to bed. It had been a really long day, and although I really wanted to stay up, I couldn’t help but turn over, back pressed along Matt, and begin to drift off to sleep.

I was jolted from my light slumber by Matt getting up. I rolled over more, splaying out across the bed as I heard Matt saying goodnight to the boys. I continued to listen to him as he moved around the room as he got ready for bed.

“Babe.” I couldn’t help but arch into him as he whispered into my ear and pressed himself against me. “Babe.” He whispered in my ear again, and once again, I arched into him, pressing my ass straight into his crotch, feeling how hard he was, especially since he was no longer in his jeans. That instantly woke me up, but I didn’t say a word, or move anymore, just to see what Matt would do. “Wake up babe.” He poked me in my side, and I just moaned and rolled onto my stomach. “Please?” He laid down behind me, and cuddled up to me. “Fuck.” I held in a laugh at his disappointment. He moved around for a moment, cutting the lamp on the bedside table off, before curling right back up against me. I waited until he was just about asleep before I turned and climbed on him. “What the fuck?” Matt mumbled as he wrapped his arms around my waist, keeping my body right on top of him.

I leaned down and kissed his collarbone, but allowed him to pull my face to his.

“You tease. I thought I was going to have to take matters into my own hands.” I couldn’t help but giggle as I thought back to the time that I had walked in on Matt masturbating. “What are you thinking about?” I could see Matt’s smile thanks to the light coming in through the window.

“Nothing.”

“Were you thinking about me masturbating?” I rolled my eyes at him before kissing down his neck. “You were.” I could tell his ego was growing by the chuckle he let out.

“Maybe I was. But I can’t help it if you make masturbation hot.” I didn’t have time to brace myself as I felt my body being flipped, with Matt placing himself on top of me, between my legs. He quickly had my arms above my head.

“What do you know about me jacking off?” I tried to shrug my shoulders in order to act innocent, but I knew that he was on to me. “Lacey, have you ever watched me?” I grinned widely at him.

“Matt, I watch you a lot. I’m watching you now.”

“Tsk, tsk. Your diversion tactics aren’t going to work now missy.” He began to kiss his way down my neck and down my chest, stopping when he was met with fabric. I couldn’t help but thrust my chest out when he kissed the tops of my breasts. “So when did you walk in on me without getting caught?”

“When you were in the shower in Nevada.” He thought for a moment.

“I remember that day. You came out in nothing but a towel. I had to do something about that hard-on. It was like a rock, you had me so turned on. Kind of like now.” He emphasized his point by grinding into me. I bit my lip to hold back the moan that it induced. “I think you’re wearing too much clothing.” He let go of my hands and began to tug on my sweatpants as I lifted my hips up. I bit my lip in excitement as he moved back up my body, removing my shirt and paying a lot of attention. He tilted my head down so that my eyes would meet his, and I could feel his dick rubbing against my opening. “Ready babe?” I nodded my head and he pushed into me.

After we finished, and redressed, I curled up to Matt as he laid on his back.

“I’m so lucky to have you, do you know that?” He turned towards me and pushed a piece of hair out of my face. “You’re my everything. You’re my best friend, my girlfriend, and I’m so glad.” A huge smile covered my face. “You’re my Ace.”

“Ace?”

“You’re number one, the best card out of the deck.” I wrapped my free arm around him and hugged him. “Thank you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter done and posted! A lot has gone on since the last time I posted, I got a job that I start soon! And I got a tattoo! A deathbat of my very own! It was my first and it was a late birthday present from my mom, isn't that awesome?

Real life has been really crazy but I haven't given up on this story, just so you all know! I know where this is all going and I have five or so chapters going on right now, I just don't have internet at the moment, so it's hard posting stuff. But thanks public library for having free wireless! But no thank you to the creepy guy who always walks by me staring at what I'm doing.. grrrrr...

But seriously, thanks guys for sticking by me and subscribing and all that, it means a lot to me! You have no clue how much this story means to me, and how knowing that people read it and like it enough to subscribe has helped me get through the past few sucky months! Everything's looking up though!!