Status: Completed

Unexpected

Ch. 10

“K…Kevin?”
“Hi Cassie”
I stared in shock at what I saw.
Kevin was sitting up in his hospital bed starring in my direction. He had been like that when I came out of the bathroom. Staring at the bathroom door, waiting for me to come out.
Kevin held out his right hand, but I was still staring at him. I couldn’t believe that he was awake.
After a couple more minutes of silence he spoke,
“Come here”
I slowly walked up to Kevin’s bed and put my hand in his, confusion racing through my mind. He tugged on my hand slightly, causing me to fall down onto his bed next to him.
He stared at me with his perfect hazel eyes. I was so lost in his eyes that I didn’t notice that he was leaning closer to me.
I was unaware of this until I felt his lips touch mine.
Instantly a rush of electricity shot through my body and I felt like I was on fire. I was caught so off guard by his kiss that I didn’t’ know how to react. But my emotions soon took over has I leaned into him and deepened the kiss.
I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and silently thanked God…
I thanked him that Kevin was okay and that…that I had finally received that kiss that I’d been dreaming about for months…no…years.
When Kevin pulled back I had to keep from grabbing him back into a kiss.
He placed his forehead on mine and whispered to me three little words,
“I Love You”
Without even thinking about what I was saying I spoke,
“I Love You Kevin”
Suddenly it hit me.
He had woken up to me asleep next to him and had whispered he loved me to me while I slept.
That wasn’t a dream.
Or…was it?
Was now a dream...
Was it…would I suddenly wake up and realize that the perfect kiss had all been a dream…
…A dream…
♠ ♠ ♠
please please oh please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!