Status: Completed

Unexpected

Ch. 12

Immediately Kevin and Cassie sprang apart and looked towards the door to his hospital room.

“SHIT”

“FUCK”

Kevin’s dad, Paul Kevin Jonas I, was standing in the doorway.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!’

I was too stunned to speak.

“Oh…well…um…”

And apparently so is Kevin.

“I COME TO CHECK UP ON MY SON AND I FIND HIM MAKING OUT WITH CASSIE!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!”

I slowly got up from Kevin’s hospital bed, much to his protest, and slipped past his dad and out to the waiting room. I sat down in one of the chairs and listened to Kevin and his dad argue.

He didn’t need this right now.

He didn’t need this much stress…stress…that I had caused. It was my fault that I had been there next to him and that I was allowing him to kiss me so much right now…then…ugh newayz.

But the truth is that I was blaming myself for his argument with his dad.

It was my fault.

I hadn’t realized it until now but I was crying again.

I looked back at Kevin’s room to see him still fighting with his dad.

It hit me.

I had to leave.

I had to walk out of his life.

Yes I loved him with ALL of my heart.

But this…this was just TOO much for me…for him right now.

He needed to take it easy right now. He had just been in a car accident, he had millions of screaming fans, another album coming out, J.O.N.A.S., AND another tour.

He didn’t need a girlfriend on top of all that….

He didn’t need me…

He couldn’t need me…

So I left the hospital, tears streaming down my face.

I left…

Praying he wouldn’t come find me once he was out…..
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i know I KNOW! it's been forever! hence why i'm posting the next chapter right after this one!