Status: Completed

Unexpected

Ch. 13

1 Week Later

Leslie had just called to tell me that Kevin was being released from the hospital today.

She also said that he had felt bad about what had happened and he really REALLY wanted to talk to me about it.

But I wasn’t going to let him.

I was going to avoid him has much has possible. I couldn’t be there with him.

I couldn’t.

Suddenly someone knocked on my door causing me to jump off my bed in shock.

“Who is it?”

“Gabs”

“AND LESLIE!!!!”

I stood up and faced my closed bedroom door.

“Come in”

Gabby opened the door and walked in closely followed by Leslie.

“Kevin just called the house again”

“Oh”

“He said that he called your cell but you didn’t pick up”

“AND you didn’t respond to his texts either”

“Oh…I didn’t hear my phone. It must still be on silent”

Gabby reached past me and picked up my phone from off of my nightstand and looked at it, while Leslie looked over Gabby’s shoulder.

“Uh huh sure!”

“It says ring on”

“Oh…well then…”

Leslie sat down on my bed and patted the space next to her. Reluctantly I sat down next to her, Gabby sitting down across from us.

“Listen Cass…”

“You know we love you…but…”

“Ever since you came back from the hospital you’ve been all…”

“Weird”

“Thanks Gabby”

“No problem Lez”

“Newayz, what’s up?”

“Nothing”

“Girl you are SO bad at lying”

“UGHHHH!!!!”

I laid back on my bed and covered my face with my hands. Leslie pulled my hands away from my face.

“Spill girl. What EXACTLY HAPPENED at the hospital!!”

I covered my face with my hands again.

“CASSIE!!!!”

I felt Gabby punch my leg as she squealed my name in her ANNOYING “I want something” voice.

“He kissed me”

“WHAT!!!!!!!!”

Leslie pulled me up and forced my hands down from my face.

“DISH!!!!”

“NOW!!!!”

“I never left his side”

“We know”

“Continue”

“And I ended up laying next to him and he woke up, said he loved me, I said it back in my sleep, I wake up, go to wash my face, come out, he’s awake, and we ended up kissing.”

I watched has Leslie and Gabby’s eyes widened and their mouths drop open.

“Kissing?”

“Ki…kissing?”

“You guys kissed!?”

“More than once!?!?”

“Um…yes”

Leslie and Gabby shrieked so loud that I had to cover my ears.

“Owwww! Gee thanks for making my BRAIN MELT JUST THEN!!!!!!!!”

“Sorry”

“Yeah”

“It’s okay”

“So…”

“What happened after that?”

“We told each other we loved each other”

Leslie and Gabby awed in unison; while I just stared at them in pure confusion. They just gave me their famous “WHAT!?” look.

I just laughed. It was hard not to laugh at those faces. While I was laughing, my phone went off causing me to shriek in surprise and fall off my bed.

Once I landed on the floor I looked at my phone.

“Kevin!”

“ANSWER IT!!!!”

But I didn’t.
I simply chucked it across my room, where it flew into my closet, resulting in me being tackled by Leslie and Gabby. We were in a heap on my bedroom floor when my phone rang again.

Leslie untangled herself from out heap and dived into my closet to retrieve my phone. She came out pulling fuzz and glow-in-the-dark stickers off of her clothes.

“I can’t find it”

“Man!”

“Hey Gabs”

“Yeah”

“GET OFF ME!”

“Oh sorry”

Gabby rolled off of me and sat up on the floor with her back leaning against my bed. Leslie sat down next to her. I sat up and looked at them.

“Way to tackle me before I get finished”

“You mean there’s MORE!”

“Yeah”

Leslie and Gabby scooted closer to me like two little school girls waiting for a story.
I know scary right? Newayz

“Well we were kissing again when his dad came in. He saw us and started yelling. Then Kevin and he got into a huge fight so I left and made up my mind that we can’t be together.”

“Oh Cassie…”

Leslie never finished her sentence, because we heard car doors shutting right in front of my house.

Immediately all three of us crawled the 2 inches to my bedroom window that faced the front of my house. We looked out to see Kevin, Joe, and Nick coming up the driveway.

Suddenly Joe looked up and saw us looking out of my bedroom window. So, OF COURSE, Joe has to say something to Kevin and Nick; which then causes them to both look up and see us too.

They all saw us.

He saw us.

When I saw Kevin bolt for the front door I jumped up, jumped up onto my bed, ran across it, jumped off, ran straight into my bathroom, slammed the door shut behind me, and locked it. I don’t think I have ever run so fast in my entire life. I could just see Leslie and Gabby still kneeling by the window, staring at my bathroom door in shock.

Almost has soon has I had shut and locked my bathroom door did I hear Kevin come flying into my room.

“Where is she!?!?”
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun DUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah idk don't ask.
Please oh please comment and i'll update again soon! ^_^