Status: Completed

Unexpected

Ch. 20

Cassie's POV

I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head.

"Wha...wha...wha..."

Kevin just stared at me. The look on his face told me that he was serious.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

I didn't know where the voice was coming from. But I soon realized that it was me who had screamed at him.

"I'm going to quit being a rock star"

"You can't do that!"

"Yes I can"

"How the hell will you manage that!?"

"I'll leave the band"

"You're joking right!?"

"Nope not at all"

"Your brothers...what about them?"

"They'll know I'm happy. That's what matters."

"Happy...you'd be happy NOT being a rock star!?!?"

"Yes...if it means being able to be with you...then I will be happy"

"I can't let you do that"

"You can't stop me"

"Why would you do something like that!?!?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Huh"

"YOU!!!! I would give the world to you!"

"You...you would?"

I couldn't believe what he was saying.

"Yes. God Cassie I would do WHATEVER it take to keep you in my life...even if it means being normal again...I Love you Cassie...I love you so much"

"I love you too Kevin...but I can't let you stop being a rock star"

Kevin just stared at me.

"I would rather you be a rock star then give it all up for one little girl"

"You're anything BUT little and yes I would...in a heartbeat"

I sighed heavily. I didn't know what to do.

"Wait...would you...not want me if I wasn't famous????"

"KEVIN COME ON!!!!!!!! Of course I would STILL want you!!!! But you can't just give up your dream!!"

"I DON'T CARE!!!! I'll give it up if it means I get you. You're my life Cassie!!!!"

I took a step back, but Kevin just took a step toward me.

"But...you have enough stress right now and you were just in an accident"

"And I don't give a damn!!"

"But...the stress..."

"You take that stress away"

"I...I do?"

"Yes. You calm me down"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Well..."

"Well what????"

I reached out and took Kevin's hand in mine.

"Maybe I don't want to lose you."

"Huh????"

"When I heard that you had been in a car accident my whole world, my whole life came tumbling down. I realized then that I wouldn't be able to live without you. I tried for two weeks. I can't I need you Kevin. I need you. And now I know that you need me too. So...I'll stay...with you...if you still want me to stay with you that is"

Kevin pulled me against his chest and held me there.

"I will ALWAYS want you and I will ALWAYS NEED you!"

"Ditto"

I looked up at Kevin and he placed his hand underneath my chin to hold my face there.

He leaned down and kissed me softly. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

Everything was okay...

Everything.

2 Years Later

The Jonas Brothers were on the top of their game. Gabby, Leslie, and I were going on tours with the brothers and still going strong with our men.

Leslie and Joe were talking about taking some college courses together.

Gabby and Nick were writing songs together and she was their keyboard player now.

Kevin and me????

Well...let's just say I'm going to be Mrs. Paul Kevin Jonas II in two months.

Yep you guessed it. We're going to be married.

We can't live without each other. So about 8 or so months ago Kevin proposed. And I said yes of course!!!!

Looking back now I never would have expected my life to be where it is now.

This ending was totally and completely

unexpected....

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
^_^ XD
I hope you all liked it!!!!
I have MANY more stories coming up. i just have to drag my lazy butt to the computer more often to type up what i have so far and to write more. Because my bff Laur was given STRICT orders that i am to NOT start ANY more stories UNTIL i finish AT LEAST one more story.
Although i can start ONE more now since we made a deal. i update the story for her and i can start another story...i just don't know which one yet....crap!