Estrella; where it all began.

I am going to fight. I want to!

Gerard caressed my fingers even though it was so flaccid, as though it was made out of water.

I was so desperate. I wanted to touch Gerard, to make him know that I am there for him. to make him feel that he is not alone. I wanted to stroke his face, pushed the hair that was covering his eyes and looked at them once more. Those black eyes that danced with me sometime ago.
" Don't worry. Mikey will escape. He will."

Gerard nodded.

Time didn't have mercy on me. It just flew away.

He looked up and outside of the window. As the moonlit rays hit his face, I could see his face getting paler but the fire in his blood burning much more.
. His tears jumped out of his eyes and went spiralling down his cheeks. He bit his bloodred lips and take deep breaths. He looked down and let himself sink into the nearest chair. As his hands held on to mine, his other hand hugged himself . He swayed slightly to the left and right, as though trying to cradle himself.

I can't even be there to smile and made him see that everything was going to be okay.

My stomach churned. Energies were rapidly absorbed into his own body, especially at night. And now, his passion to .. kiss me was going on strong. He licked his lips. He looked at me, his pupils darker than usual. He didnt really see me though, he sense my presence. Afterall, I am already turnt into a transparent being.

I forced myself to turn away.

Screams were heard at the other side of the hall. I could clearly hear who it was. That very existence of voice ripped of whatever was left of my heart. My heart felt weaker.

"Aisyah!! Mikey!!" Frank writhed and kicked as Ray hugged him and held on. Ray was coughing hard.

"Show me that damn Gordon. I want to kill him now!! Burnt his throat, burnt his heart and let the bloods vapourised in front of me!!!" His eyes were shooting out flares of fire, some even nearly sparking a fire at Bob. Smell of burnt books made me dizzy. He screamt and screamt as though the whole world was deaf.

Bob didnt even speak a word. He was crouching in a corner, traumatised by the negative vibes and auras that he had seen. He covered his ears and shook his head, as though denying of whatever he was hearing. He was trembling, murmuring his mother's name. His eyes stared at something in front of him.

Ray looked as though he was about to throw up. Frank was violently throbbing in his clutch.
"Frank.. " Ray whispered. Beads of perspiration dripped from Ray's fro.

Frank broke down. The fire suddenly extinguished from his eyes and gray smokes swirled out. He went limp all of a sudden and leaned back towards Ray.
"Aisyah... Why must we suffer this way? Where is God now?!" Ray rubbed Frank's chest even though he himself was crying.

For a moment, everyone heard the silence. It consoled us for a second, almost seducing our souls to continue crying and let everything go its own way.

I have to fight on. I want to.

A lightning bolt flashed through the dark skies.

POP.

All the lights went out.

Everyone paused for a moment and looked at each other. Eyes lingered everywhere, hearts carrying the weight of the anxiousness and fear that was weighing it down. Something seems to be stuck in everyone's air passageway.

The doorknob turned and creaked.
The door slowly opened.

Everyone's head swerved to the door and strained to see who it was.

"Mikey?"

A cold mist entered the hall, circling everyone as though it wants to cuddle us.

He slammed the door behind him and walked briskly towards us.

"Guys, someone followed me here when I escaped from the mortuary. We have to go. Now!"

No one moved.

Mikey closed his eyes and focused. A whirlwind surrounded the house, covering it's view from the outside. The ominous clouds clumped together, immersing the whole house in total darkness. The house rumbled and shook for a moment. The moonlight was still able to penetrate through and shine the house.

"I am stalling time for now. My fear of the person who followed me will wear off and so will the whirlwind. We have to hurry and make a plan." An edge in his voice scared me.

Bob stood up and seem to be more 'awake'.
I was leaning on a wall, my lungs struggle to force its way in and out. Gerard's clasp on my hands became stronger.

"Aisyah, please hold on a little longer. What should we do now?" Gerard whispered.

A faint voice escapped through my dry lips.

"Gee, you can fly. Frank, you can heat the air around you to help you fly as well. Mikey, you can use the wind to carry the others and yourself to escape.."

"What about you?" Gerard inquired. The whirlwind was begginning to slow down.

"I have to return to Queriah .. Find a mirror for me.. I need to .." Fire burnt Frank's body as he flew upstairs and brought down a large mirror, wide enough for me to walk into.

"Go now. Ray, help them to mantain contact with each othheerr.." Bob, the only who could see me, pulled me up before my legs buckled and slowly ease me into the mirror.

"Byee..." Frank hugged me before letting me go.

My fingers slipped away from Gerard's as I fell headfirst into a chasm in the mirror. Gerard's tears slowly make its way down from his cheek to his chin and floated down the floor. The whole world swirled and melted into darkness.
-------------------
GENERAL POV:

'I love you' Both Frank and Gerard saying it secretly in their mind.

Ray nodded slowly. He understood.