Estrella; where it all began.

Have we met before?

NUrse POV:

She swiftly turns around the corner and hid in a toilet nearby. She made sure no one was inside the toilet, excitement burning inside her.
Her fingers trembled as they dialled the numbers.

"Master? Master? I have good news for you."

"Yes. For real this time. Its about the chosen one."

"She's here. I knew it sir. She tried to grant one of the patient's power. Most probably to destroy the plan."

"I have killed him sir. That patient, Mikey Way, has died due to heart failure! He won't be of any help now!"

"Thank you sir. Its really an honour to serve you. So will I get my reward?"

"Thank you sir!!"

Someone enters the toilet. She shuts the phone and exited.

---------------------

AISYAH POV:

"Guys, we have got to go. Something about this whole thing does not feel right." I squeaked, fear sucking every ounce of strength inside me.

"I see dark auras around here. Visions of hands and fingers twisting and turning something." Bob replied. His eyes were roaming all over the place. He touched the table and chairs, the sheets on the bed and even the floor.

"Wait! I am getting signals!" Ray send out a mental message to the others.

Everyone, including Mikey, looked at him intently.

"There were voices.."

Ray went near the hospital table and place his ears around it.

"Its telling us something.."

"What?!" Frank shouted in frustration

"Its teling us to get out of here as soon as we can!"

"Now I think, Ray, you've gone nuts." Bob eyed Ray suspiciously. Gerard was still sitting down on the chair, head slumped towards his chest.. still unconscious.

"Wait. If you can hear it.. Maybe I can help." Frank whispered.

He walked towards Ray and touched the table. He shut his eyes.

His arm trembled. His lips were white because he had bitten it extremely hard , out of fear.

"Mikey, lie down now! And close your eyes."

"Wha-? For what?"

Frank wasted no time in rushing towards him and slammed Mikey's head down onto the bed.

The door burst open and the nurse came in. Frank swerved to face the door and stood in front of Mikey's face.

"I am really sorry about the death of your friend. I am sure he is very close to your heart." The nurse looked at each one of us. She went over to Mikey's bed and pulled the sheets on top of him.

Frank started to cry. Bob went over to Mikey's bed and hugged him.

Ray rubbed Gerard's back, looking as though he was trying to soothe Gerard.

I hugged the nurse.

"Its okay dear. Its okay." The nurse cooed.

Ray caught the look on my face. The others got a mental message from Ray and went out of the room.

"You look really familiar.." I looked at her, observing every single detail.

"No no, of couse you dont! We have just met!" The nurse smiled.