Estrella; where it all began.

Where are you, when I needed you the most?

MIKEY POV:
I felt my legs buckled. My throat tightened and everything swirled. Colours mesh with each other and everything seem to be in a liquid state, melting into each other. My fingers slipped away from my brother's grasp.

Brother, save me. Tell me you're lying..

"MIKEY!"

Those hazel, brown eyes. Glassy, oh so glassy.
It was the last thing I see before darkness hugged me away.
-----------------
PRANG!
----------------
AISYAH POV:
Frank and I were taken by surprise that we let go of each other instantly. I swerved my head and felt weak

Fragments of broken glass were splattered all over the floor. Drops of blood stick on them, as though in that explosion, the blood and the fragments had married each other.

My eyes followed the trail of the blood that was fresh, dripping slowly down on those white walls.

There, on the window, a robin had crash through the window. Shards of glass smothered with blood were jutting out of its poor wings. Its beak were opening and closing, as though gasping for air. Its chest were shuddering.

Its heart is failing!

Then, as if agreeing with me, it stopped moving. No struggle. Just still.

I quicky rushed to the bird and carried it in my arms.

What should I do? Leave it there to bleed its own death? Bring it to the vet even though it only had seconds to last breath? What should I do?!

"Where's the vet?!"
"I don't know." I looked at the bird, its eyes. The only indication that it is still alive.

Blink. Blink
Save me
Frank's face scrunched up as he wrecked his brain for a solution.

I couldn't think. I can, but I couldn't. This bird is dying in my arms, but my mind is just blank!

"Aisyah, Alexandra hospital is nearby. There is a vet there too. I'll rush back and take my mom's car from my dad. I can drive you there."
"But won't your dad..."
"No, don't worry. You said yourself, he won't remember me for a while.."
"Oh okay.."
"Stay here. I'll be back in a minute"
Frank rushed down the stairs, into the hallway and was gone.

The robin looked at me, shivering and shuddering.. It is cold.
My hands ,that were now lathered with blood, wrapped around it tightly.
I wanted to stop the bleeding. But I knew it wouldn't be able to stop it forever. The wounds were too many and some of them were the size of my thumb.

"Please hang on... little one.. Just hang on.."

---------------------------------
GENERAL POV:

Fragments of the vase were scattered all over the marble floor. The rose flowers, that flew out of the vase, drooped as it hang on the hanger.

Yet, in that mess, he laid there with his head tilt to his right,. His hands were outstretched beside him as though attempting to hug something. His eyelids closed, his lips and cheek muscles relaxed and his hair danced lightly to the wind.

His chest remained still as blood crawled out of his skull and onto the floor.

Gerard shook his brother's body vigorously. He wanted to shook the life back into Mikey's body. His stomach twisted and turned, forming knots in his pale body. His muscles tense and his blood moved slowly., Panic pumped into him like a water hose turnt to its maximum..

"Mikey? Wake up mikey.. Mikey? "
He slapped his brother's face a few times.

"Mikey, tell me you're okay. Mikey, you're just playing right? "
He shooked Mikey again and again. Mikey's body bobbed left and right, up and down.

No response.

"Wake up Mikey!"

Gerard's face turnt pale and his pupils constricted when he saw a thick, pool of blood cushioning his brother's head.

In that split second, the whole room became utterly silent.

Time stopped.
No sound of the wind.
No movements.
No breathing.

Just the pounding and beating of a nerve-wrecked heart against the helpless rib cage.
---------------------------
AISYAH POV:

Frank drove me to the hospital as fast as he could.The cars were of a blurry sight and the traffic light kept turning red so fast.

I was terrified. Am I going to die this way?

But I soon heaved a sigh of relief when we reached the hospital in one piece.

The bird was still shuddering in my palm.

As we both crash through the hospital door and towards the nearest vet, I spoke.
"Don't you ever speed again!"
"Aww, don't worry. I was just afraid that that little honey wouldn't..."
"He would. I know he would."

After explaining to the nurse, she called the doctor and took the bird away from my hands. I was beginning to feel doubt surfacing within.
"Do you think he is going to be okay?"
Frank nodded. He smiled assuringly and I relaxed.

"Let's sit there while we wait."
I agreed when..

The hospital doors blast open.

Nurses and doctors were rushing towards the emergency room. One of them were holding the drip, the others were pushing a bed on wheels as fast as they could.

Frank and I moved to the side to give them space.

I tried to take a peek. I squinted my eyes. They just whizzed past me. It was too fast for my eyes to catch a clear sight of the guy lying on the bed.

That guy looked really familiar. But who?

Frank wanted to follow. I reached out to held him back, to not disturb the nurses and the doctors...

Out of the blue, I felt a sharp electric hit me from behind. Everything became blurry as my hand and legs try to regain balance. They failed. I tried to pull Frank in order to stay in balance, but I still landed hard on my knees. Frank swerved and landed with his butt on the floor.

It took me a while to actually register everything that had happened.

How could that be? I am pretty sure that there were no electric appliances around here.

I looked around to see what hit me when Frank caught my eye. He was silent, only his finger pointing to my back.

I turnt behind and saw a guy who was also lying on the floor..
Maybe he was the one who hit me..

That jet black hair.. That angular face.. Those eyes..

"Mikey... Mikey... Mikey.."
The murmuring continued.

That voice.. Wait. That voice?!

"Gerard?!" I screamt, exasperated.
He looked as though he was dead. His eyes, were empty and stared straight at the doctors .
His hands reached out, as though it was long enough to grasp something in midair.

"Mikey... Mikey... Mikey.."

I practically jumpt into the air.
"WHAT?!"

"That guy was Mikey!" Frank said those words in disbelief, now going towards Gerard..