Estrella; where it all began.

The struggle

He laid there on the floor, with his knees. His jet black swing in the air, as though beckoning to me for help. His eyes were already breaking into pieces, bleeding tears and sorrow. On these floors between those white walls, his eyes so lost and mind wandering into every room of the building. Frank's two hands grabbed and shook his body.

"Gerard, what's wrong with you?!"

"Where's Mikey? Mikey, where's he? I can't see him anymore..."

His eyes stared through me, as though I was truly an apparition, searching with his mind for Mikey's soul. And somehow it seems that his mind and I are lost in a maze, going back to where we started- again and again.

"He's in -"

Gerard slowly turned to Frank. His eyebrow arched up and moved his head closer to Frank's face.

"Who are you?"

My breathe stopped in my throat.
Is he joking or what?!

Frank's head moved away. His arms fell from Gerard and landed by his side. Eyes wide with shock, his back tense with tension. His lips parted, but no voice was heard.

He forced himself to blink a few times.
"Gerard...?"

Gerard turnt back to me, looking like he had forgotten Frank's presence totally.

"Gerard, wake up! Its me frank!"
"Mikey, where's he?"

No! Mikey's still in the emergency unit. And Gerard's already starting to lose his mind.

Why must God make it so hard?!

I bit my lip and the pain seem to comfort me.

Maybe this is all just a lie. Maybe I could just wake up, and Frank will still lay there by me, asleep. Maybe, just maybe...

I shut my eyes and count to three.

One.

Two.

Three.
Please...

I slowly opened my eyes and like a cold hard slap to my face, Gerard's hazel eyes still staring at me.

Demanding me to confess the truth.

He whispered, this time.
"Where's Mikey?"