Oh So Genuine

Sluts!

~ F.F. 1 and ½ weeks~

I couldn't take being here anymore. Just seeing him was driving me crazy. I knew I either had to leave the tour or do something about our current situation.

I didn't know what to do there was only 2 more weeks of the tour left. It got harder every night to watch hundreds of screaming girls ask him to marry them or to have their babies. He just stood there smiling out at them.

I guess you could say that I was jealous. The big, ugly, green monster was clawing at my insides.

I walk past a group of girls who were dressed in short skirts and low cut tank tops. You could see their fake blonde hair across the venue. Their shrill voices hit my ears and made me stop.

"I can't believe that Danny has a girlfriend. She's totally not even pretty." The first complained.

"Who cares Dougie and Harry are Hot and single." A second said.

"Do you think that I could get Dougie's number? I would screw him in a heartbeat." The third said. I scoffed at how easy she was.

"You totally could. I mean you are totally gorgeous." The first replied.

I smirked to myself and walked over tot eh three girls. They turned and looked at me in disgust. I was complete opposites of them. They had fake blonde hair, I had dark brown. They had orange skin, mine was a soft ivory. They all had tramp stamps, I had sleeves.

"Can we help you?" The second said snottily.

"Sorry I couldn't help overhearing you conversation. Adin, Danny's girlfriend, happens to be very pretty and my best friend. Harry is single yes, but wouldn't be caught dead dating a fake ass chick like you. And as for Dougie he happens to be MY boyfriend." I lied. I didn't want them to know that I was lying, but I also didn't want her around Dougie. Hearing her say that she wanted Dougie made me more jealous than ever.

"Yeah right! Dougie would never date you!" The third girl said.

"Whatever don't believe me, but I promise you that by the end of the night I will prove to you that I am." I said matter-of-factly and walked away.

I was so screwed. How was I going to prove that. The only thing I could think of was to make up with Dougie in a big way. Like an onstage way.

I made my way tot eh merch table and looked around for Adin. She came up from under one of the tables holding a box of shirts.

"Have you seen Danny and Tom?" I questioned.

"Umm… last time I saw them they were in the dressing room. Why?" She asked as I started to walk away.

"I'll explain later." I called over my shoulder.

The bodyguard stopped me when I got to the gate. I flashed him my pass and he let me through. The dressing room was the last door on the left. I reached for the handle but stopped when I heard talking coming from inside. I pressed my ear to the door and listened.

"We need to find a way to get them back together." I heard Tom say through the door.

"I know they both haven't been themselves since they broke up." Harry agreed.

I opened the door and the three boys fell quiet.

"I may have a solution to our problem." I said as I closed the door.

"You want to get back together with Dougie?" Danny asked me.

"I never really wanted to break up with him in the first place. I just needed to take some time and figure out what I wanted to before anything else." I told them truthfully.

"So what is your plan?" Harry asked.

"I was thinking about singing with you guys and then making up with him right afterward." I said taking a seat on the arm of the couch. "the difficult thing is finding a song that fits."

"I know the perfect one. And don't judge me cause I have this song on my Ipod." Danny said. We all looked at him, he ran and got him Ipod and hooked it up to some speakers. The song that began to play was seriously perfect.

"Danny you are a genius!" I yelled and jumped on him.

"I keep telling you guys that, but you won't believe me!" He exclaimed.

We all started laughing and getting ready for the show. They started to learning the parts to the song and told Dougie that a fan requested it cause it was her birthday.

~Showtime!~

I standing in the wing with Adin by my side. She was fully aware of what I was going to do. I filled her in when we were setting up before the show. I was nervous. I had never really sang in front of this many people before.

I was going ever the lyrics in my head. I knew that it was going to be good. Dougie was going to love it.

The boys had told Dougie why they were playing the song , but not that it was really going to be me singing. I couldn't wait to see the look on Doug's face when I started singing instead of Tom.

I wasn't even going this to prove those girls wrong anymore. I really wanted to be with Dougie. We weren't apart that long, but it made me realize that I did really want to be with him.

The crowd started to cheer as the song the bys had been playing ended. I was broke out of the my thoughts because I was about to go on.

"This next song is one we have never played before, but it is a song that has a lot of meaning in the lyrics." Danny said.

Some of the things that come out of his mouth aren't the smartest, but when it came to music he sure had a way with words.

The opening riffs started and I knew my cue was coming up. Tom looked at me and I stepped into the shadow right off stage. I was going to sing the first 2 lines off stage before I walked on so I could watch Dougie.

I, I,
I can see it in your eyes
Taste it in our first kiss


Dougie looked around with a surprised look on his face. The crowd was confused also. I stepped onto the stage and locked eyes with Doug. I mouthed 'Just listen to the lyrics' before I continued to sing.

Stranger in this lonely town (this lonely town)
Save me from my emptiness (save me)

You took my hand
You told me it would be ok
I trusted you to hold my heart
Now fate is pulling me away, from you


As I sang I subconsciously stepped toward Dougie. I walked slowly until I was right in front of him. I placed my hand on his cheek.

Even if I leave you now
And it breaks my heart
Even if I'm not around
I won't give in
I can't give up
On this love

You've become a piece of me
Makes me sick to even think
Of mornings waking up alone
Searching for you in my sheets
Don't fade, away

Even if I leave you now
And it breaks my heart
Even if I'm not around
I won't give in (won't give in)
I can't give up (can't give up)
On this love


As the chorus ended for the second time I was still standing in front of Dougie. A small smile had been playing on his lips the whole time I sang. He was listening to the lyrics and I knew that he felt the same way.

I can't just close the door
(on this love)
I never felt anything like this before
(like this love)
Tell me the truth no matter what we're going through
Will you hold on too 'cause

Even if I leave you now
And it breaks my heart
Even if I'm not around
I won't give in
I can't give up
On this love

Even if I leave you now (leave you now)
And it breaks my heart
Even if I'm not around (not around)
I won't give in (won't give in)
I can't give up (can't give up)
I won't give in (won't give in)
I can't give up (can't give up)
On this love


The song ended and the silent hall erupted into applause. It startled me, I lost my shocked face and turned back to Dougie after scanning the faces of the crowd.

Dougie practically threw his bass to the ground when the song ended. I closed the same gap between him and I. He placed his hands on my waist.

"I really am sorry Spencer." He said playing with the hem of my Bring Me The Horizon shirt.

"I know and I am sorry for pushing until it ended up getting us into a fight. I should have just dropped it." I explained.

"This is no way your fault. If I hadn't said that we would have gotten through our first fight and we would still be together." he retaliated.

"Look at us. We are already bickering. Let's just agree that it is both our fault and leave it at that." I told him.

"agreed. Now come here." He said. He pulled me even closer and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss.

There was many cheers and some disappointed groans from the crowd. I pulled away and scanned the crowd for the three girls that I talked to earlier. They were fairly easy to find. I looked at each on in turn and smirked before looking back at Dougie and Kissing him again.

I pulled away once again and brought the microphone to my mouth.

"How would you guys like to hear some more Mcfly?" I screamed into the mic.

The hall erupted into screams once again. I peck Dougie on the cheek and walked offstage and handed toe microphone to one of the techs. My brother was waiting for me at the side of the stage.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" He asked.

"I'm positive!" I told him.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and hugged me. We stayed like this as we watched the rest of Mcfly's set.

I was content with the decision I had made. I knew that it was the best thing for both of us. One of the best things was that my brother seemed ok with Dougie and I dating. I was the biggest surprise because he always scared off all the boyfriends I had ever had.

I watched Dougie Play the last song of the night with fascination. I knew that he loved doing this. I also knew that I supported him 100% when it came to his music. I knew that once I found something that I was really passionate about he would support me 100% also.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while. I know I keep saying that I am going to try and upate more and I know it hasn't been happening. This month is going to be really busy for me and I hope you guys don't get to fed up and will stick it out untill I update again.

NO silent readers!! Comment!!

Song is 'This Love' by The Veronicas