Cannibal Boy and Incest Girl

Part Five.

..like.. well when.. i guess..."
" Did you like, forget that you had a dead guy in your closet?" She cut him off.
" I didn't forget.. i just didn't think of it at that moment.Sorry."
" But.. why do you keep him in there? He's going to rotten you know. Haven't you got a cabinet freezer or something?" He looked at her with a confused expression.
" Um..No. Guess i didn't plan this all to well." He let out a moan and placed his face in his hands.
She moved closer to him. And even closer. She put her hand under his chin and lifted his head up so she could see his eyes. She looked deep them, trying to tell his intentions. She found nothing but sadness. Those sweet puppy eyes did not hide a murderer. She was sure about that.
The sun bounced on the mirror hanging on the wall, blinded his eyes and made him look away. She placed her left hand on top of his. His hands were surprisingly ice cold.
"You sure you're not a vampire, you're hands are ice cold." She tried to make him smile. It worked. His smile lit up the tiny dusty room more than the sun ever could.
" Oh right! No vampire teeth." Now she made him laugh too.
" I believe we are kinda off topic here" He tried to be serious but could not help laughing.
" Right. Sorry." She squeezed his hands, who not only were cold but also blood stained. The blood on his shirt was dry and his hair was a mess. He was a mess. But she loved it.
He now was staring into that awful 70's wallpaper.
" You know.. You can tell me anything. I won't freak." She leaned against his shoulder and rested her head on it.
" Promise you won't let go of my hand.. Promise you won't.."
"I won't"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. Another short chapter.
But a short one is better than nothing, right.?
Hehe.
xoxox