Just Because I'm In Heat Doesn't Mean You Can Mate With Me

Just Because I'm In Heat Doesn't Mean You Can Mate With Me

After Max recovered from his wounded pride he sat on the floor and watch the rest of the game. When half time came the boys where getting hungry again, I’m like “damn they eat more like pigs then wolves.” When their stomachs started to growled all four of them look at their stomach then looked at me. “What” I said? “Well you’re the only one here who knows how to cook good food and we’re hungry so…..” David said.

“You want me to make something to eat.” “Please” all the guys said giving me the puppy eyes. “Alright fine I’ll do it” I said getting up. The guy all had big as smile’s on their face’s, I should wipe does smiles off their face’s but, I have to cook now. As I walked into the kitchen I yelled to the guys “What do you guys want to eat for dinner?”

“ANYTHING” they yelled back!!!!!! I round my eyes and started pulling out stuff to cook. After about three long sweating hours of cooking I finish cooking. I had pizza, chicken stripes, cheese hamburgers, popcorn shrimp, Mac cheese, four t-bone steak, French fries and four chocolate sundaes for desserts. “Damn for some guys who don’t know how to cook they sure do have a lot of food” I said as I was wiping the sweat off my forehead.

Just as I was putting the last of the dirty dishes in the sink to wash I heard the guys come in laughing and yelling. “I told you the rams would win, you twenty dollars” Max said holding out his hand to David. “I don’t have it on me right now” David said holding his pockets out to show his broke. “That’s ok I won’t forget” Max said. “Ok you guy enough about your silly bet let just- DAMN” Ariabod said with a his mouth hanging opening!

The guys all the guys turn to what he was looking at and their mouth drop open too. We saw all the food on the table and it was just mouth watering. “All this for us” Harry said. “Yes it is, will go a head boys eat up” I said going back to cleaning the dishes. As soon as I turn back to the dishes I could hear chairs being pulled out and men eating like animals and fighting over food.

“Back off man that my t-bone.” “Dude you got one on your plate already.” “Yeah but I want another one.” “Hell on max you like a pig.” Next thing I heard was growling I turn around and saw max and David pulling at a t-bone steak in their mouth as if they were dogs pulling at it from each end.

They then got up from the table and started pulling their clothes off and transform into wolves. Now they were fight like real dogs or wolves in this case. “Oh well more food for me” said Ariabod looking over at me. “Come on sit down and eat, you haven’t ate nothing all day because we ate all your breakfast.” he didn’t have tell me twice I sat down and grab a slice pizza a hamburger and some fries and ate like there was no tomorrow.

“Ok, ok it’s not going anywhere” Ariabod said watching me eat. In just five minutes I was done and full. After I laid back in my chair I realized that all the guys were looking at me. Max and David were back in they’re chair when they’re clothes back on, thank god. “What” I said.

“Damn you can put food away” said Harry. “Well if you knew me you would know I eat like that all the time” I said to Harry. “Which reminds me we know nothing about you or where you come from” Ariabod said. “Oh well now there something we both can a agree on” I said turning to Ariabod. “I tell you something about me and tell me something about you, ok.” “Ok” said the guys. “Ok where to start” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
comet and sorry for the wait