Twisted Sister.

The Boring but Useful Shit.

Well, my guess is that you people have read the summary, so you already know that my name is Roxy and that I have a bitch of a sister named Ariana. There are some things that have yet to be mentioned like the fact that I'm currently 16, our birthday is on the first of January, there's a guy called Fred at my school who I am in love with. There's just the fact that he doesn't know it and I have no friends to gossip about it too. Ohh, and also, I'm in sixth form studying music and art, I'm hoping to become an art teacher, I think it's a good way for people to express themselves even though I prefer music, I think I can help people more in art... Hopefully I'll be better then my current teacher, how are we meant to get all our work done when all she does is blabber?!

Anyway, that's a bit off the point and that was also most of the boring shit done with except... errm, the family problems. Well, there is obviously my sister, Ariana but I also have a younger sister called Debbie, she's three and absolutely freakin' adores Ariana, she's obsessed and our mum seems to think that Ariana is setting a good example walking round looking like a fucked up slut in her mini skirts leaving half her ass showing and the low cut tops. There's also a secret that she would kill me if I told anyone. She stuffs her bra. Not even mum or Debbie knows about it, I only do because I'm stuck sharing a room with her. My dad left after Debbie was born, he had told me that he would come back one day but I don't think he will, Ariana still thinks he will but she will never realise anything about reality or life, she's to childish to learn.

Right now, she is looking through the closet trying to find the nicest sluttiest clothes possible for tomorrow. We've just had a week off for the first half term after Christmas and we're going back to school tomorrow. Personally, I'll just wear the normal, some bright skinny jeans, a hoodie and some band t-shirt, probably a studded belt to go with it, it's what I always wear while Ariana is more into the chavy stuff, short denim skirts, ugg boots which I find looks like slippers but I can't tell her that unless I want a slap in the face. She overloads her face with make-up but not as much as Pete Wentz. She goes through about one pot of foundation every two to three weeks... Which is about the same amount as I go through in a year except when she pikeys mine.

Now, she's putting out the clothes she's going to wear tomorrow on the bed, it's just what I thought she would wear. Some overly short denim skirt... wait, that isn't, that can't be. It fucking well is! BITCH!

"Fucking hell Ariana, you tramp, can't you afford your own clothes? Why the hell did you cut up my favourite jeans?!" She had cut my favourite bright green jeans with the black stars on them, all that was left now, was a very short skirt! I was pissed off! They had cost me £25.00 and I don't get much money from my part time job at Cineworld. I bought those jeans about two weeks ago and they were fucked already, all because of her...

"Well, green never really was your colour anyway dear." She told me matter of factly with a smirk on her face, I was pissed off and needed to get out, good thing it was Sunday night and not many people would be out. I grabbed my skateboard and slammed the door on the way out...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure whether to keep writing or not so comments would be highly appreciated! xD
Hope you're all enjoying it so far... ;)
x.