Status: Gotta tell The Used to update.

Kisses on the Necks of "Just Friends"

Stinky Frankie

Breakfast was nice. Loaded with sugar, which is a bad idea when it comes to Frankie, but nice all the same! I then decided I needed my morning coffee before I did anything else. Hell, I always need a morning coffee.

"You really need that?" Frankie giggled hyperactively.

"Uh...yes...I'd be nothing without my coffee." I replied simply.

"Okay Gee." He giggled again.

I raised one eyebrow at his giggle session as I drank my coffee.

"It's sunny! Let's go to the park!" He exclaimed once I'd finished.

"Park is boring." I replied.

"Where then?" He asked.

"Don't you have a house?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Yes! I do!" He replied brightly.

Silence. I waited for him to catch up.

"Well..." I prompted him.

"Oh! Yeah we can go there!" He replied suddenly.

I lauhed and shook my head.

"You need to change your clothes anyway. We can always come back." I said.

"Yeah, Harley and Jess can look after my place. It'll be easy for them. I'll come back and sleep here." He replied.

He walked out of the kitchen to get his keys out of his jacket. It was hot so we left our jackets at my place, but not before I made sure I had my key. When we got there Harley answered the door.

"Oh Hello Frankie! And you Gerard! Have a nice time boys?" She greeted us, smirking.

"Shut up you." I told her, flicking her on the nose.

Frankie giggled when she tripped me as I walked through the door. We exchanged a playful glare before me and Frankie relocated to the livingroom where Jessie was watching TV.

"Hey Jessie!" Frankie said brightly, sitting beside her and hugging her.

"Dude, you smell get offa me!" Jessie complained.

Frankie gave me a look.

"What? I did say you were gonna have to change clothes!" I defended myself.

He sighed and trudged upstairs, purposely treading lightly on my foot as he went, making me laugh.

"He smells!" Jessie whined.

"He just spent like, two days in those clothes. And he was gonna shower but there was this spider in the bathroom and I killed it but he didn't wanna shower anymore." I explained.

"I know but ew!" Jessie replied.

"Did he sleep in those clothes too?" Harley asked suddenly.

“Uh…no…” I replied carefully.

She raised her eyebrows at me.

“Underwear.” I muttered.

“Oh right. And where did he sleep?” She smirked.

“What is this, Twenty Questions?” I asked.

“Don’t avoid it. He slept in your bed didn’t he?” She smirked bigger.

“That’s none of your business!” I replied indignantly, my cheeks burning.

“He did!?” She asked, gaping.

I glanced at the ceiling and then at the TV. Anywhere but Harley’s face.

“Well? Did he?” Jessie asked, grinning.

“Yeah…what’s it to you?” A small smile cracking on my face as I spoke.

“Well that’s…interesting.” Jessie laughed, her attention returning to the TV.

“The real question is, what did you do?” Harley asked, smirking again.

“Nothing.” I replied simply.

“Are you sure?” She asked.

“Yes okay! We didn’t…” I began but I was cut off by a voice in the doorway.

“Hey, sorry guys! I took a shower too. Jess was right, I did smell.” Frankie smiled.

Harley grinned at him and I smiled whilst discreetly checking him out in his black Misfits t-shirt and tight black pants. I felt like glaring at the hand he had in his pocket.

Damn lucky hand.

“Ready to go back home Gerard? I packed some shit in a rucksack by the door.” He said.

“Oh that’s cool. I guess we’ll see you guys later then.” I said, turning to Harley and Jess.

“Yeah, you will!” Jessie grinned getting up and hugging us both.

“Have fun.” Harley snickered, also giving us both a cuddle.

“Oh shut up you’re so immature.” I snapped playfully.

Frankie giggled that girlie giggle of his before dragging me out by my arm. I grabbed his rucksack as he went to get it and slung it on my shoulders.

“I’ll carry…” He started to protest.

“Nope, I got it.” I smiled, cutting him off.

I opened the door and we began our journey home.

“Thanks.” He grinned, rubbing his face on my shoulder affectionately for a moment.

“What are you, a cat?” I laughed.

“Sure.” He giggled again.

“You’re so weird.” I said, as we walked across the park.

“You love it.” He stated cheekily.

“I suppose.” I grinned.

His fingers laced loosely with mine at some point on the way home because I had to remove my hand from his to unlock my front door. When we got in, I shoved the front door closed and went upstairs to drop Frankie’s rucksack in my room. When I got back downstairs I couldn’t see him anywhere, but when I walked into the living room, he jumped out from behind the door, pinning me to the wall.

“Gotcha.” He grinned.

“Sure did.” I replied, my heart racing from the scare.

He laughed evilly, making me crack a smile at his hyperness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry for the wait! Really really sorry! Comments? I know I don't deserve them but please?