You Don't Need Superpowers

Bria's Pov

"My turn!" I laughed diving at Ann. They were kicking up a storm, I thought it was funny. It was so cool, the little feet smashing with your hand. "Your lucky." I pouted.

"I've gotta problem." Saige walked in.

"What?" Ann asked. She held her shirt up from her stomach. My hand was placed on her belly button.

"Father." She held up a picture of Bruce and her really father.

"That is a problem." I turned around looking at teh confused Saige.

"I vote Bruce." Ann said pulling her shirt down. "Bria thanks for the clothes. I love them. ANyway Bruce was more of a father to you."

"Me, too!" I raised my hand.

"What's going on?" Logan asked as he walked into Ann room.

"SAige is confused." I said, Placing my hand on my cheek I smiled.

"Miss him?" Ann asked hugging me.

"Miss Tom, yet?" I asked poking her stomach. They've been gone for a month so like Ann got bigger.

"Hey, that's the babies job!" She laughed shoving me.

"When are you due?" I asked.

"Feburary 15. I guess." She rubbed her stomach. Logan sat on teh bed and tried to make me smile by tickling me.

"Haha, Logan!" I laughed before rolling off teh bed. "Why are you here again?"

"Oh, I forgot. Saige, Gustav is on the phone downstairs." Saige glared at him.

"Now you tell me. So who did you put on teh line to bug him this time?" SHe asked walking to the door.

"Diane and CHarlotte." He smiled evily.

"FUck you."

"I play for a different team." He laughed.

"Agh!" SHe screamed walking out.

"Your a bitch." I laughed from the floor.

"THank you! NAd your carpet." Climbing off teh bed he sat on me.

"Ow! Have you been eating with Ann?" I asked with the rest of teh breath in my lungs.

"No!" He rolled off of my stomach and layed next to me. "What are you thinking about?"

"Stuff."

"Okay, help me out. What stuff?"

"It's nothing." I snapped trying to get up. Logan grabbed my arm.

"Nothing doesn't create tears." He wiped away the tears I didn't know I had.

"I miss him." My finger traced my palm.

"I know." He pulled my into a hug. I cried, I couldn't take it.

Ann was pregant, SAige was planning her wedding, and I was up to my arms in responsiblites.

"Ann!" Saige screamed. "Bria! GEt your asses down here!" Ann waddled away and I followed her.

"What is..." Ann stopped when she saw our vistor. Our mouths hung open.

"Auntie BOO!" Brendon yelled running towards teh puffed up Ann. She hugged he with a confused look.

"Hey, um...why are you here?" She asked bending down to his height.

"I wanted to see you!" He said before kissing her on teh cheek.

"Holy shit! It's a muchine." I yelled walking up to Brendon.

"I'm not that short." He pouted crossing his arms.

"Sorry to burst your bubble." I shugged my shoulders.

"Why is lif so complacated?" Saige asked shakeing her head.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I ask Ann as she lead him to the kicten.

"I didn't know." She called from teh kicten.

"Fuck! One more mouth to feed." I slumped to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?!