You Don't Need Superpowers

Saige's POV

"Yeah, he could totally be lying. I mean, look at him." I gestured towards a boy who was taking his hand and licking it, flattening his hair down in the mirror. Georg did this all the time, and he's not gay.

"Well, you could always ask him," Bria said, turning to Ann.

"Oh, c'mon. Like he'll actually come clean."

"We could always call his sister," I said, slyly.

"Good point, well made. Let's call her. Gimme your cell."

"Here." I handed Bria my phone and she called Logan's sister.

"Hey, um it's Bria. I was wonder ing, is Logan really gay?" There was a high pitched voice from the other end, and Bria hung up.

"So? What's the verdict?"

"Gay. She saw him kissing his boyfriend. YOu wanna know who his boyfriend is?"

"Chyeah!"

"Ricky." I laughed. "I know, right?" I couldn't stop laughing. It was hilarious. I always knew Ricky was gay, deep down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys, take me to the hospital!" Ann screamed as we drove to Bell. Her twinsies were coming, and she was being rather feisty.

"Okay, we're here." I grouched, stopping the car in front of the door. Bria took her n while I found a place to park. Tom, oddly, wouldn't get out.

"It's not that gross. Trust me." He made a face, and I ended up dragging him to the room.

"Do I have to look?" He asked, cringing, covering his eyes.

"It can't be any worse than what I went through, stepping in on the making of them." I grumbled and he took his hand frm his eyes just as the first one came out.

"It's a boy!" The doctor announced.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten minutes later, a girl was born. The boy was named Riley, and the girl, Rayla. I"m gonna have some problems, I can tell already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, they're beautiful!" Tom said, softening up. I had my video camera and was taping some of this. "Look! Look, it's my baby boy! It's my little Riley!" He held the child up to the camera. Bria and I 'awed'.

"Awe. look! Rayla's sleeping!" Ann cooed. We filed over to her, where her sleeping daughter lay in her arms.

"Amazing." I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the Mather Inn, it was time for my big moment. I was really super nervous as the social worker walked in the door.

"Saige Matson?" i nodded and gulped.

"This is Harry," she smiled, and lead a little boy over to me.

"Oh, my baby!" I smiled, hugging him.

"Mom?" he asked. I nodded, wiping tears from my eyes. Then he saw Gustav.

"Hey Harry!" Gustav said.

"Dad?"

"Yeah! Yeah, that's your dad!" I smiled, choking up. I set Harry down on the floor.

"YOu can have him back when you want him. Do you want him?"

"He's my baby boy. Of course I want him," I smiled, and she shook my hand. "Sign here, and he's all yours." She handed me the papers and i signed them with a flourish.

"My baby. I"ll never lose you. I'll never let you go."
♠ ♠ ♠
awee it's even cuter!

yeah, bria was being a rude-puss when she wrote.

but, that's bria, eh?