You Don't Need Superpowers

Saige's POV

Bria walked into the room again and there was something iffy about her. I walked up to her and stared at her for a long time. Then I noticed something.

"Er, Bria, why is there blood on your hand?" I asked in an ironic way.

"She was beating up your ex boyfriend." Bill said, pulling her to his side. I laughed. Psh. Weakling.

"I love you!" I smiled and hugged her tight.

"Okay, then..." she inched off somewhere else. I had to go to the bathroom again. It was down the hall, unfortunately. I slipped out, unnoticed, and i saw Skyler slumping on the couch, holding his hand to his nose. I laughed, and he looked up.

"You think this is funny?" He asked me.

"Hella funny!" I sniggered, and kept walking.

"There was a time when you'd be rushing to my side." he said flatly.

"There was a time when I thought you were the one, too. Oh well. Times change." My expression hardened and i turned to walk off again. He grabbed my arm with his blood soaked hand. "That's sick. Don't touch me." I sneered, yanking my arm away.

"You want to know what's sick? You're letting a freaking rock star raise your kid. Rock stars can't be good parents!"

"And neither can you." I was getting sick of him now. I shoved him away and ran into the bathroom.

"Get out. I'll be waiting for when you come back out anyway, you know that, right?" He was being so rude and mean. I smirked, though, knowing another way out of the bathroom. My mom worked at the Holiday Inn for some time now. I knew how to get out of there no matter where I was. I stalked off to the middle stall and took my shoes off. I didn't want him to hear my heels parading through the back door. Yes, the back door. I tip toed to the handicapped stall and shoved a wall panel. Bingo.

I stood in the back office and ran through the desk panel. Hehe, easy.

"I'm back." I whispered, coming up to Gustav.

"Hey, was that him again?"

“Yeah, and this time he wanted Harry,” I whispered, falling into a weak state all of a sudden.

“He’s not getting Harry, it’ll be okay.” He pulled me into him and rubbed my back soothingly.

“Mkay. I love you.”

“I love you too. Shall we have dinner?” I nodded and we sat down.

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoo, that was amazing. I sat down on the couch in the main hall, tired out from everything. Bria and Bill got a little crazy and bought some Jack Daniels, drinking it in the limo on the way home. They burst through the door, furiously making out. I covered Harry’s eyes with my hand and we walked upstairs.

----------------------------------------------------

After putting Harry in bed, I got out of my dress and into something comfy, for a change. Sprawled out on my bed, I hugged the pillow and curled up in a ball.

“I’m glad I’m married. My mom’s been nagging me forever,” he said, laying down next to me.

“I’m glad I’m married to you,” I smiled.

He planted a kiss on my lips and I gave into him. Surrendering myself. Oh, god, did I love him.

-------------------------------------------

The next morning, I heard a knock at the door. Who comes over at nine in the morning, huh? I ambled downstairs and opened the door. My hand clapped over my mouth and I gasped.

“Why? Why are you here?”

“Give me the boy.” Skyler said, furious.

“Skyler, you can’t have him. You aren’t coming more than ten feet from my son.”

“He’s my son too.”

“You fucking disowned him!” I said, ironic.

“You’re being fucking unfair!” he screamed. And that’s the first time I’d ever heard him swear.

“You know what? I don’t care. You didn’t want him then, why would you want him now?”

“Because if I can have him now, I can have a part of you.” He whispered.

“Skyler, you have me virginity. Okay? You don’t need a three year old. We’re going to Fiji on honeymoon. And we’re taking Harry with us.”

“The thing is, I can hug your virginity, Saige. I can’t smell it, or buy it presents, or anything like that. I can’t teach your virginity to play football, or ride a bike, or dress like a decent person, okay? It’s sort of hard to do anything with something so imaginary.”

“We can settle this when I get back. Right now, I don’t have time for a fucking lawsuit. I just want to enjoy my life. Now, please leave.”

“Fine,” he said, and walked off.

-----------------------------------

When Bria went outside to get something from the car later that morning, she came back screaming, slamming the door behind her. “They’ve found us!” she yelled, panic in her voice.

“Who’s found us?” Bill asked. Bria pointed out the window at the millions of paparazzi lining the parking lot.

“Oh, my god.” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, that's all i have in me.

plus, i just found some bitch who impersonated my friend on fucking myspace.

i have to go and deal with that.

and she was saying all this shit about how gay's and people like them are wrong and they should just go die becuz god hates them,

and i was all like, i don't think god likes people who wish death upon others and lie about who they are, hunny.

so i need to go report her ass 200000000000012348761728340000000 times.

you know the drill.

xsayj