You Don't Need Superpowers

Bria's Pov

Bill slammed me against the wall. His hot breath streaming down my neck. I moaned. He smiled looking at me. Laying me down on the bed he gently kissed my lips. I smiled and rolled over. He climbed next to me and wrapped his arms are my waist. I bit my lip still smiling.

“I love you.” He said before kissing my shoulder.

Rolling over I faced him. “I love you, too.” I whispered placing a finger on his lips. Sighing I snuggled into his chest. His fingers intertwined with my hair. Breathing in deeply he laughed.

“What?” I asked lifting my head.

“Nothing.” He laughed.

“What? Tell me!” I whined lightly punching his chest.

“Hey, you already beat up a person tonight.”

“Don’t distract yourself.” I laughed.

“I’m surprised that the paparazzi haven’t found us.”

“Don’t jinks us.” I pouted. He laughed again and kissed my nose. Sighing I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep to the steady sound of his heart.

---------------------------------------------

“Oh, my god.” Saige whispered.

“Bill!” I shouted running into him.

“What?”

“I warned you.” I whined.

“About want?” Bill asked grabbing my arms shaking me. “About what?”

“So many questions!” I shouted, repeating that last statement over and over again.

“Shut up!” Saige shouted. She came up and slapped me across my face.

“Thanks.” I said rubbing my cheek.

“Anytime. You the hell told them?” Saige shouted.

“Hello!” Ann shouted. “Someone went and smashed a dudes face in.” She added while pointing at me.

“What would you do if someone threatened you, Rayla, Riley, and Tom?” I asked.

“Anything.” She whispered hanging her head.

“Bingo!” Gustav yelled dragging in Skylar.

“Can I kill him?” I spat at Saige.

“Don’t kill him.” Bill grabbed my arm with all his strength. “Just badly hurt him.” He smiled at me. Smiling back he let go of my arm.

Charging towards him he looked scared. Grabbing his hair I pulled it back causing him to yell.

“What would Saige do for you?” I whispered in a mocking tone in his ear.

“Nothing.” He whispered.

“You got that right. The next time you play this stunt I will hurt you badly. I see your nose is taped up.” I laughed into his ear. “Eye, eye matey. Would you like an eye patch?” I asked. His body shuttered.

“No, captain.” He whispered.

“Stay away and maybe I can ask her about watched visits with your son. Of course I’ll be the watcher.” I smiled my evil smile at him.

“Thank you.” He whispered.

“I still hate you, but forgive you.” I spat in a whisper.

Pulling his head back I punched him in the stomach. He cried out in pain. Releasing his hair he fell to the ground. Standing up I was taking into a hug.

“What am I gonna do with you?” Bill asked.

“I love you, too.” I smiled kissing him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?!