You Don't Need Superpowers

Bria's Pov

“What is all of this about?” I asked budding in on the shouting between Skylar, Seth, Saige, and Gustav. Whoa! That was a lot of S’s.

“Oh, nothing.” Seth smiled evilly.

“Sure. Now tell the truth. Don’t use that ‘Oh I hate so and so.’ thing again. Get over it you guys, you are so retarded.” I shouted over the non stop bickering.

“He started it!” Seth pointed to Skylar. “I am not the one who said ‘here’s my boy’. That dude said it.” He added.

“I’m Gustav, Saige’s husband. You are?” Gustav budded in giving his hand to Seth.

“Seth, Ann’s first and this one’s bestest guy friend.” He said pointing to Saige. I don’t think he was her best guy friend.

“Nice to meet you.” Gustav smiled looking at him.

“Okay, you guys do know I feel all your emotions, right!” I said furious.

“I guess.” Gustav said taking Harry back.

“So, when you change moods to quick I get dizzy.” I said with a hand on the table and one to my head.

“Sorry.” Skylar said. “It’s his fault!” He pointed at Seth.

“NO!” Seth yelled back.

“Dizzy here!” I shouted. Bill was standing behind me holding onto my shoulders.

“You okay?” He asked turning me around slowly.

“Yeah…um…is Diane still sleeping?” I asked.

“Tom and Ann took her to the hotel about thirty minutes ago.” He said pointing to Ann and Tom at our table.

“Yeah, sorry forgot.” I said feeling my hang over coming.

“You did drink a lot.” He laughed sorta hurt.

“Sorry, again.” I said grabbing his hands.

“It’s okay. You are mine forever now. Just we need a ring.” Bill smiled before kissing my forehead.

“What are you guys talking about?” Skylar, Gustav, and Seth asked at different times.

“Bria proposed to me tonight.” Bill glowed.

“You are a weird couple.” Gustav said.

“Hey!” I shouted hugging Bill. “You guys got engaged after five days.”

“So!” Saige shouted back.
“Hello?” Bill said snobby like. “We have been going out for about a year. And I almost lost her, so you are weirder than us.”

“Whatever.” Saige smiled before kissing Gustav.

“Gross.” Harry said covering his eyes. We all started laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Saige for putting me on teh spot!!!!
anyway, Comments?!