You Don't Need Superpowers

Saige's POV

Children suck.

"Quiet down, guys," I said, grabbing the overhead. The class quieted down and a boy raised his hand.

"Klaus," I said, gesturing to him.

"Is it true that you're dating Gustav Schafer of Tokio Hotel?"

"That's none of your business," I said and turned to the board. "Okay, so.... Graphing fuctions. Page three eleven, people,"

"But it should be my business, Miss Matson." Klaus said.

"Uh, no, it shouldn't, Klaus," I said.

"I think you are," he said, sticking his tongue out at his friend.

"What does this explain?" I asked, resting my hand with the engagement ring on his desk.

"No way! He's marrying you?"

"Yes, now will you be quiet adn pay attention? This isn't easy, you know," I said, adn looked at the page.

"Isabel, would you read for us, please?" I asked pointing to a small girl in the back of the class.

"No." she answered shortly.

This was going to be a long long day.

----------------------------------------------------

"Guys, I'm back!" I yelled as I slammed the door closed.

"Hey," Ann said from the couch.

"Do you know how quickly word spreads? My own students knew I was with Gustav. It's like the only thing they do is gossip!"

"Wow, that's odd. Don't get pregnant," she laughed.

"Yeah, can you imagine if that happened?"

"The kids would ask you endless questions."

"Ehm, where's Bria?"

"Upstairs with Bill. I think it's better they be left alone,"

"Yeah, I'm gonna go upstairs for a rest," I said, and walked to the staircase. I reached my room adn collapsed on the bed.

"Hey," Gustav said from the doorway.

"Mmm, hi," I mumbled, exhausted.

"Tired? Can't even give me a kiss?"

"Yeah, pretty much. I'll give you a kiss anyway though," He bent down and kissed me. I love his kisses. They're just so perfect. They make everything better. I can be having my worst day ever, but I'll be perfect the moment his lips touch mine.

I've never wanted physical stuff so badly before, really. Even with Skylar. Dang, get out of my head! He comes in and I want him out. I don't want to picture that. Not when I have the face of an angel right in front of me.

Gustavpulled my jeans down to reveal the tattoo that's on my outer thigh. "What's this?" he asked. It was a small flower with a drop of blood coming off one of it's petals.

"Uh, my tattoo," I said, sitting up.

"I didn't know you had a tattoo," he said.

"Well, now you do," I said, and he kissed me agian. My fingers lingered at the hem of his shirt before I took it off.
♠ ♠ ♠
commetn/rate/subscribe.

i'll love you if you do.

-x-
Sayjj