You Don't Need Superpowers

Bria's Pov

I woke up hearing Saige's yelling from when she arrived. Rolling out of Bill's grasp I sighed smiling. Walking to the bathroom down the hall I quickly showered. Reapplying my make and quickly straightening my hair.

Walking back I dashed into the walk in closet. Slipping on gray skinnny jeans, metallic sliver flats, and my blank, dark blue shirt. Throwing on my black scarf I walked out. arms grabbed me from behind.

"Good morning." Bill said resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Actually it's noon, hun." I turned in his arms. He placed a soft kiss on my lips. I loved his kisses they made the troubles of the world disappear.

"Thanks." He said pulling away.

"I'm hungry!" Ann yelled from the door.

"Well, your knocked up." I laughed placing a kiss on his lips.

"Make me something!" She whined. Stomping her foot she pouted.

"Coming." I pulled away and grabbed his hand. "I am sure you are, too!" I smiled pulling him along.

"Guilty." He smiled. His smiles make me melt and smile along.

Once I was in my domain I whipped up whatever Ann wanted. Pickles, pancakes, pasta, and Ice cream th eonly thing that didn't start with a 'p'.

"Do I have to eat everything?" Bill asked staring at the feast I had prepared for Ann.

"No, pick out whatever or don't eat at all. I really don't care." I replied wiping my face from the sweat and food on it.

"Do you want to go out and eat?" He asked taking out his phone.

"Yep. Casual or fancy?" I asked perking up at food didn't make.

"How about fancy?" He asked. I smiled. "Yes than." He smiled making me smile bigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?!