Status: Finished.

Unscripted

chapter 26

Susie

It was here at lastttt. Friday was here and I was so excited and nervous at the same time. I’m never nervous so why can’t I sit still? I’ve been tapping my sticks all morning. On the breakfast table, on my car steering wheel (I know bad) and in study hall. It was finally second period and I couldn’t wait to see the reason why I was so nervous.

Then finally she came through the door in one of those long shirts with leggings underneath kind of things. Once again those black pumps that I’ve grown to love so much. My knee was bouncing up and down. My god I was so anxious. She sat down next to me and smiled, I felt myself swooning. She was absolutely stunning.

“Well don’t you look absolutely delicious today; are you wearing that to the party?” I asked her as smooth as I could possibly sound.

“I look delicious? As in you want to taste me?”She smirked at me and my jaw dropped. Did she just make a sexual joke at me? What the hell that was my job? This sudden turn in events was making me feel weird.

“Yeah I would like to taste something of yours. I’m sure it’s delicious.” She turned bright red and looked away, I was proud of myself. I was back on top and that’s the way I liked it.

Mr. Finch was going on about something but I had no idea what. I wasn’t listening. I was just watching her. The way she twirled her hair, the way she leaned her head on her hand when she was bored, the way her eyebrows scrunched together when she was concentrating on something. Man I was falling for this girl and I don’t even know how to stop it and what scares me the most is that I don’t want to stop it.

“So when are you picking me up?” Jess asked as we started on the class assignment.

“I don’t know darling, what time would you like me too?”

“Hmm I don’t know how long it will take me to get ready but I say as soon as you’re done drop by.”

“Sounds good” I say as I place my hand on her knew. She smiles and continues doing her work. I inch closer to that special area of hers, playing it off casually so that no one else will notice. I can hear her breathing as I get closer to my goal. She fidgets but my hand stays there I’m on her upper thigh now. A few more centimeters and i'll be where I wanted to be. I’m so close I can feel the heat of her pussy. It makes me hot I take my middle finger and run it down her pussy, through her leggings; lightly she jumps up so quickly. Hides her face from me as I smile.

“Excuse me Mr. Finch may I have a bathroom pass?”

This was going to be a great night.

So now I’m sitting here with the remnants of my closet sprawled out on my bedroom floor this was ridiculous. I couldn’t find one thing I liked to wear. I didn’t want to be late picking her up but I wanted to look good. OH I’ve got it. My ex girlfriend who just loved to spoil me got me these brown leather boots last Christmas. I’ve never worn them but tonight is the night. Dark skinny jeans, my paramore tee with all we know is falling written on it and my jacket. I looked in the mirror and I looked awesome. Didn’t expect this at all. I loved it everything went perfect. I ran out the house like I always do and made my way to her house.

Jess

I think I am having a heart attack.

“Seriously Cass, I’m so nervous what if she doesn’t like me?” I asked as I applied eyeliner to my eyes.

“Don’t worry after that stunt she pulled in class today I’m pretty sure that’s not going to happen.”

“She can change her mind; she could see what a dweeb I am and be like EW what was I thinking?” Cassie threw a pillow at me.

“Shut up now hurry up I’m sure she will be here any second and I still have to do something with your hair.” That just sent me into even more of a panic.

“Do we have time for waterfall curls? That’s what I want.” I say applying the last bit of my makeup and turning on the iron.

“Probably not but we will try.” Then the doorbell went off.

“I’m not ready, IM NOT READY CASSIE!” I yelled panicking.

“Get a grip ill tell her to wait start curling your hair. I’ll be right back.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sry it took so long im a bit lazy