Status: Finished.

Unscripted

chapter 27

Jess

A few minutes later we were at the party. We had to park the car further down the street because it was packed. Then a thought occurred to me.

“Do you plan on drinking tonight?” I asked Susie as she cut off the engine. She looked in my eyes gazing in mines and I got lost in them like I always do. Then she started moving closer to me. My heart began to race as I didn’t know what to do. Oh god is she going to kiss me again? But she just kissed my forehead lightly and sighed.

“I’m sorry you’re just so cute worrying the way you do.” I blushed.

“I was just wondering since you drove here, not like I care for your life or anything” I said teasing her.

“Don’t kid yourself you couldn’t live without me” she said as she got out the car and went to my side. She opened the door and put her hand out.

“Why thank you…this is a bit weird.” I stated as I grabbed her hand.

“Why is that? Is it because you have a hot chick opening doors for you?” I laughed and she grabbed my hand again. The butterflies came back and I turned my face away as we began walking towards the door of the house. “Does this make you uncomfortable?” she asks pulling my face so I would look at her. Her eyes searching for an honest answer.

“I don’t know…” I answered slowly and she let my hand fall. I instantly felt bad and realized that I did in fact like her holding my hand. But I wasn’t going to tell her that.

“Well let me know when you figure it out” she says as she smiles at me and opens the door.

I can already tell from the looks of it that this party was insane. There were about three kegs there, karaoke again (ugh) from what I can see so far.

“Stay close, I don’t want any guy stealing you away.” Susie tells me as she pulls my arm through the crowd of people. She seems to know a lot of them opposed to me. I only see a few familiar faces. We make it to the kitchen finally and she pours herself a cup of Jack Daniels that she finds in the fridge. “Do you want any gorgeous?” I shook my head not trying to relive that bad memory. She chugged what seemed like the whole cup before dragging me to a group of people sitting around the table with cards and beers. “Hey guys” she says cheerfully. I guess alcohol puts her in an even better mood than she normally is.

“Hey you want in we just started a few minutes ago” a male with brown hair and brown eyes says.

“Only if this little hottie can play too.” She tells them as she wraps her arms around me. I feel my face heating up as they laugh at me. Gah how embarrassing.

“She is pretty hot, let’s make room.” Susie glares as the kid with black hair and blue eyes.

“Well you can’t have this one Max she’s all mine.” She says as she rests her head on my shoulder.

“So are you going to introduce us?” an Asian girl with many piercings asked.

“Oh duh where are my manners? Guys this is Jess the one I won’t stop talking about.” I wave, embarrassed once again. I hated meeting new people. “Jess these are my friends John, Max, Tanya, and Freddy.” They all said hello as we took our seats at the table. “Hey where’s Kiki?” Susie asked them and I think Max was his name smiled.

“Special plants” he answered.

“Ah got you. Okay let’s play!!”

Thirty minutes later they were all plastered and I was feeling a bit light headed. Susie wouldn’t let me get away without at least taking one shot which lead to two so I was done. We finished up the game which I learned was called Kings and then I saw Lina in the corner of my eye. She was with that girl Jaz and they were whispering looking dead at us. Susie was laughing with her friends as she glared at me and I glared back. Then she started walking towards us. I kind of froze I didn’t know what to do. I’m not a very confrontational person. She comes up to me and stands right in front me not two centimeters away. I take a step back.

“Are you guys together?” she sneers at me Jaz a few feet away with an apologetic look on her face. I don’t have a chance to answer because Susie puts her arms around me.

“What does it matter to you Lina?” she shoots at her.

“I was just wondering Susie. I wanted to hook up with you tonight.” All eyes were on me now as I looked at Susie who was a bit taken aback. Everyone else had a shocked expression on their face and I felt like an idiot. Susie clears her throat.

“We need to talk.” She says to Lina then takes her out of the kitchen by the table. I sit back down in the chair I was in before in a daze. She totally just embarrassed the shit out of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
dedicated to Maia :P