Status: Finished.

Unscripted

chapter 29

Cassie

So this party had been pretty fun so far. I haven’t seen Jess yet but I’m sure she will appear soon enough. Speak of the devil I think I see her right now. Uh oh I know that look. I wave her over, god she looks like a crushed puppy. As soon as she makes it to me she falls in my arms and cries. She always cries when she’s upset. What the fuck did Susie do now?

“What’s wrong hon?” I ask as I drag her outside where it’s quieter.

“She-sob-kissed-sob-her” she sobbed heavily.

“That fucker ill punch her in the face.”

“NO” she yelled as she grabbed onto my shirt. People turned to look at us.

“Chill out Jess people are staring.”

“Sorry” she sniffles and I pull her into a hug.

“Listen babe there is only one way to prove that your better than this girl and that’s to kiss Susie right in front of Lina’s ugly face!”

“But she doesn’t want me she wants her!”

“And you know that how?”

“She kissed her I think that makes it pretty clear.”

“That doesn’t mean anything especially if she was drunk. Was she?” I prayed the answer was yes.

“She’s hammered we were playing Kings and she got messed up.” She responded.

“Alright then that explains everything you did bad things when you were drunk.” She cringed slightly.

“Sorry but that was totally different Cass.”

“No it wasn’t you were drunk and you made a stupid decision. Same with Susie. I think you should go in there and show Lina's whose boss. Don’t let her win Jess. Now straighten up and get it together before the nights over.”

Susie

I was sitting on the couch with an almost empty bottle of JD in my hand. Ah the memories. I feel horrible that I kissed Lina and Jess saw. I just don’t want to find her because I don’t know what to say. I’ve fucked up yet again. I lay my head back and close my eyes until I feel a hand intertwine with mines. I jerk up glaring until I see its Jess who’s staring at me with puffy red eyes and a smile on her face. God she’s so adorable. I lay my head back feeling at ease even though my head feels like a jungle right now.

“You were crying” I mumble under my breath.

“No I wasn’t” she answered as she snuggled up closer to me. I brought my head back up and looked at her.

“Yes you were don’t cry over me. I’m just a stupid fuck.” I said as I finished the bottle off.

“True you are stupid but I wouldn’t say you’re a stupid fuck.” I smiled at her not understanding why she was talking to me.

“Why are you here? You should hate me right now.”

“I am pretty furious with you but I don’t want to not be next to you all night. I mean it’s not like we are together.” She said and my eyes bored into hers.

“True” I finally said after a few seconds.

“I could make out with any guy or girl right now and I wouldn’t be wrong.”

“No you cannot” I said through gritted teeth.

“Why not? If you can why can’t I?” she asked with an evil smirk on her face.

“Because I said so!” I whisper yelled at her. “You're not kissing anyone unless it’s me and I fucking mean it!” she blinked a couple of times obviously confused by my sudden intensity. “I want to be with you” I said as I put my hands on the both sides of her face. I looked into her eyes. “I don’t want to see you with anyone else but me.” She shook her head.

“Doesn’t seem that way since you’re over here sucking face with your exes.”

“I’m sorry!! I’m a stupid drunk what do you want me to do to change it?”

“You can’t change it what’s done is done just drop it.”

“You're going to kiss Bryan now? I know it I know you are.” I was panicking ahh she had me so messed up in the head right now.

“I never said that…”

“But you’re thinking it!! You want to kiss him ugh I’m so stupid.”

“I’m not going to kiss him”

“Yes you are then you are going to go back with him.” I felt like I was on the verge of tears. What the hell is wrong with me? She looked at me like I was crazy.

“Are you okay?” she asked me.

“No I’m not I think I need another drink.” I got up and she followed then she pulled me into a hug pressing my body against hers gently. I all about melted in her arms. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me softly. I was stunned. Is she kissing me in public? Then I realized I wasn’t kissing her back and I mentally slapped myself again and began to move my lips with hers. God I missed her lips on mine. I put my hands in her hair loving every second of this. Her lips were so soft and warm. Then she pulled away all too soon and left me breathless. Ugh this woman made me crazy. I smiled sheepishly. “Let's go” I told her and she nodded her head in compliance. I took my keys out my pocket as we made our way to the door. She grabbed it from my hand.

“I’m driving sexy.” I agreed when we got to the car after a long argument. She drove off and I rested my head against the cool window. “So my place or yours?”
♠ ♠ ♠
this ones for Jo. =p