Status: Finished.

Unscripted

chapter 33

Once I got home I immediately laid out on my bed and recollected my thoughts. This was huge. I cannot believe I’ve had sex with a girl. Ugh it is so much more intimate than with a guy. Susie is so perfect. I wish I was confident enough to make her mines but I’m so not ready to open that can of worms. I smiled to myself thinking over what happened last night then frowned when I remembered Lina.

A few minutes later my cell phone went off and Kate Perry’s hot and cold song filled up my room. I grabbed it and put it to my ear.

“Hello” I said gloomily.

“Ewww what the heck is wrong with you?”

It was Cassie. What did she want now?

“Nothing whats up?”

“Please tell me you and Susie didn’t get in a fight right?” Cassie said.

“No, I was just thinking about Lina” I replied.

There was silence. Wow I am an idiot.

“Let it go Jess seriously it was just a mistake don’t stress out about it. So what happened last night give me all the juicy details?” I smiled.

“Ugh Cass it was amazing, she made me feel so fucking awesome. I cant even describe it in words.”

“So you had sex with a girl?” I contemplated this before I answered.

“Well yes, yes I did and it was wonderful I don’t regret it at all.”

“Did you guys use toys??”

“CASS!!!” I yelled at her as she laughed.

“Well get ready for it, a hot girl like that, and well established as a lesbian definitely has a bagful of toys that I’m sure she will use on you sooner rather than later.

“Don’t freak me out okay. So what’s up with you?”

“Well were headed down to the ravine. There is going to be an awesome get together with a few of us well maybe a lot of us.” Cassie said with excitement in her voice.

“Do I have to go? Its already nine” I whined. The last thing I wanted was going to a ravine party knowing there was a slight chance Jake would be there.

“Yes I’ll be there soon.” I let out a sigh.

“Can Susie come?” I asked. “Since you’re going to be busy with your lover boy?”

“Sure but there’s a possibility Bryan, Lina and Jake, oh and Katarina or is it Katrina is going be there.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i am soooooooooooooooooooooo sorrrrry :( im such a sham of an author my life has took a crazy wide turn though but im back :) even though ive said that like a million times ive got plenty of new chappys :D