Status: Finished.

Unscripted

chapter 37

“Ouch” I say as I am pulled down to the ground. Am I really that wasted? I shake my head and wonder why I get myself into these situations. Then I realize Jess is the one that pulled me down and I feel myself getting ill.

“Hey…” I say as I clear my throat.

“Hi” she says quietly. Shit I already feel like I’m in the dog house. Curse my trashy ways.

“How much did you see?” I decid to just get straight to the point.

“Enough”

“Are you mad? It meant nothing you know this. She just trapped me and I didn’t know what I was doing. I’m impaired but that’s no excuse. I’m just a fuck up. Are we done now? We are aren’t we? I’m really sorry; I just don’t know what my problem is. I want you so bad, and then she comes around and fucks with me and my mind. Why aren’t you saying anything?” I look at her as her head is hanging down and feel like my heart is breaking in two.

“I wish I could just say fuck you but I can’t because…I think I’m in love with you too. It may not be the love people grow old together with but I really care about you and you seem to have some hold on me that no other does. Maybe it’s too soon, maybe it’s too fast but its how I feel. I think I’m ready to stop hiding how I feel just because of society. You can’t help who you fall for. Unfortunately I’ve happened to fall for you it happens.” She smiles at me and I pull her into a hug.

We lay on the ground in the bushes for a while. Everything just felt so surreal. I can’t believe she confessed her feelings for me and I really can’t believe she feels that way for me. I’m so happy. She’s just right. Everything I want in one little package. I kiss her on the forehead and tilt her up to me.

“Well Jess prepare to be stuck with me forever because now I’m never letting go.”

“I don’t want you too.” She smiles and kisses me lightly on the lips.

Sealed with a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats the end of it. Took me years but I finally finished it. Theres going to be a sequel to this story so watch out for it. Thank you to all my readers for their comments and motivation. I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. <3:)