Status: Finished.

Unscripted

chapter 5

“Uhh…” she replied.

I looked at her face and it confused me. i sat up quickly.

"Did I do something wrong? Did i hurt you?" I was nervous as hell. I knew i shouldn't have had sex with her.

She smiled slightly and shook her head. I felt a surge of relief and laid back down on the bed. I didnt want to ask her again but she was so quiet it was weird. I turned my face to look at her and saw tears rolling down her cheeks. I was an idiot

“Jess see I told you I am so sorry. I hurt you didn't I? I'm sorry."

“Relax calm down its not that serious” Jess responded hoarsely.

“Then why are you crying? I don't understand” I asked. Damn right I didn't understand, I was downright confused.

“Its nothing” she said.

“But Jess your crying so much. You're acting like this was the first time, like you never had sex before” I responded. What did I do?

“This is my first time.”

WHATTTTTTTTT? OMG! I am going to lose it. This was her first time and I am over her banging her like a animal. Why didn’t she tell me? This was so bad.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I was hysterical.

“You wouldn’t have if I did.”

“JESS that’s something you tell somebody especially your best friend!!” I exclaimed.

“Well what does it matter anyway?” she asked.

“It matters a fucking a lot I wouldn’t have took it that way if you were Jess. I would have been err.. I don't know more gentle.” I cringed this was by far one of the stupidest things I've done.

“I didn’t want gentle. I didn’t want special treatment. I just wanted you…”

She made me feel so bad. I should have just pushed her off.

“You don’t have to do that with me to have me Jess.”

“Well I didn’t feel like waiting any- I don’t know Bryan Ive always wanted to do that with you. It was amazing okay? You made me feel things I've never felt before. I knew there was a reason why I was waiting. I was waiting for you okay? It was worth it. it may have not been roses and music. But I wasn’t into that much either. I liked the way you handled me. I liked every single thing you did to me. I like you Bryan and even if your not ready to be with me I am still glad I did it with you.”

This girl was just beyond words. I was so blind.

“Jess break up with Jake and be my girlfriend. I’m waiting.”

“I already did. Text messaged him earlier.”

I smiled she was so cute.

“So then…be mine?” I feel corny but I don’t care.

“Of course” she replied. I am so happy to finally have this girl.

“Jess?” I asked.

“Yes boyfriend?” I smiled.

“Can we do it again?” I know I am such a perv.

“Sure just nice and slow this time.” She smiled.

Nice and slow I can do that.

=]