Hi, I'm Mitchell Davis.

He knows.

I wanted to know how he felt about me, right then and there. But I was too much of a chicken to ask him. I wanted to go over and steal him away from the girl he was talking to and claim him as mine. I wanted to hug him to tightly and never let go. I wanted to cuddle him in his bed and stay up till dawn talking about nothing. I wanted Mitchell Davis… to be mine.

There was so much I wanted, and it all involved him; all of it. When I first met him when I was 7, I knew from that moment Mitchell was the one for me. I knew that I was going to marry him someday. I knew that I was going to grow old with him. I knew that I was going to have a family with him. All at the age of 7; but at the tender age of 17, I don’t think the things I knew and wanted were ever going to happen. I still had my eyes set on getting Mitchell.

Mitchell looked over in my direction and waved to me with a big grin on his face.My heart fluttered. I waved back and smiled at him. He laughed at me when I finally noticed I was talking to Kyle, I was lost in my own thoughts. I blushed a deep shade of red that contrasted with my bright icy blue eyes. I turned to back to Kyle.

“I’m sorry, what?” I asked trying to cover the blush that was rising on my face.

“I know your secret,” Kyle said smugly. I stared at him with wide eyes… he knew?!

“Wha-what secret?” I asked trying to act totally unknown to what he was saying.

“I’ve known about it since I was 8, you like Mitchell.”
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE!
It's late, i know.
but, be happy i finally updated!