Maybe Baby Someday

Didn't know a thing about.

It was 8:46 PM on a Friday night, Paige and Veronica were waiting for Maggie to get ready. And like always, she was taking her sweet time. Paige and Veronica were getting impatient and Veronica wasn't going to hide it.

"Why is it, that every single time we go out, we never have fun?" Veronica asked Paige while looking at her red high heels.

"Why?" Paige asked back, knowing that Veronica knew the answer to her question.

"I tell you why. It's your fucking sister. The wannabe of Paris Hilton. She can't even act. She's just easy for the producers to get in to bed and that's why she get's the parts she shouldn't be getting. I mean, her last movie was just crap. I'm so sick of her," Veronica said and the hit the table out of frustration.

"I know you are frustrated with her, but trust me, you'll get your break soon, and then you'll forget everything about her," Paige tried her best to make her best friend feel better.

"She doesn't deserve you as a sister, I do," Veronica said as she lifted her head to give Paige a small smile.

"I know," Paige returned the smile and hugged her best friend of ten years.

"Okay, break the hug fest. We're going," Maggie was talking as she was walking.

Paige gave a look to Veronica who returned the same look. The night wasn't going to be fun and the both knew it. They had to babysit Maggie as she was getting drunk and they couldn't even get one drink. This night was going to be a disaster, but in fact, for Paige and Veronica, it would be the start of something new and fantastic.

At the same time somewhere on the strip Brendon and William entered the newly opened club called "7th Floor" with Brendon's band mates Spencer, Jon and Ryan. Jon and Spencer were with their girlfriends, so they split the other soon after entering the club. Ryan was still heartbroken over the break up he had last week.

"Ryan mate, we're going to find you a girl and you'll have the time of your life tonight," William half screamed into Ryan's ear.

"Thanks, I'm gonna go and get myself a drink at the bar," with that Ryan left William and Brendon.

"I'm scared about him. I never knew a girl could mess up a guy that bad," William half screamed to Brendon as the made their way to the tables.

"William, they were together for two year. Ryan had planned to marry her and start a family with her, but she had to go of with some basketball player. So yeah, that kinda makes a man dead inside," Brendon said to William in a pretty pissed voice.

"Wow, I didn't know that," William said with a shocked face.

"Well, you don't know a lot," Brendon said and they stayed there talking for some time.

At this time Veronica, Paige and Maggie had entered the club and as usual, Maggie went to the bar to get her first vodka of the night. Veronica stopped Paige as she was about to go after her older sister who never acted as the older one.

"Paige dearest, you know what we should do tonight?" Veronica whispered into her best friends ear.

"I'm afraid to ask," Paige told her best friend in all honesty.

"Let's have fun. We never have fun and we both need and deserve it," Veronica said and Paige knew she wasn't kidding.

"What about Maggie?" Paige asked as the good sister as she is.

"What about the diva? Matt is looking after her. We need this," Veronica was determined to get her way tonight.

"Okay," Paige gave in and the sat down behind a table.

After some time, Paige asked if Veronica wanted something to drink. Veronica said yeah and so Paige went to the bar to get the drinks.

"Hi, a coke and Cosmopolitan please," Paige asked the cute bartender.

"And which one is for you?" she heard somebody ask her behind her back.

She was stunned at this, because nobody ever talked to her in a club. But she thought she knew the voice from somewhere, so she turned around to see Brendon standing there, looking smoking hot.

"Hi, the coke is. The other one is for my best friend," Paige answered and feeling nervous for some reason.

"Maybe you and your friend would like to sit with me and William?" Brendon suggested.

"Well, we might as well ask her," Paige said, taking the drinks and walked back to the table where Veronica was sitting at, with Brendon closely behind her.

"Yo, Veronica. Wanna go sit with two guys I met today?" Paige asked casually Veronica who turned her attention to Paige after that question.

"Might as well, there are no cute tall guys in sight," Veronica said and she followed Paige who followed Brendon to where William was sitting at.

"Look William who I found at the bar," Brendon said as he sat down next to William, Paige sitting next to him and Veronica sitting next to William.

"Paige, it's nice to see you. What are you doing here?" William asked with a breathtaking smile from Paige.

"Well, me and my best friend Veronica came here with my older sister Maggie to have a good time. How about you guys?" Paige asked before taking a sip of her coke.

"We came here with some of my friends," Brendon said as he was looking straight into Paige's eyes.

Veronica just sat there, drinking slowly her Cosmo. She was stunned that she was sitting next to William Beckett, the lead singer of The Academy Is... and that her best friend was talking with Brendon Urie, the lead singer of Panic At The Disco. She watched Brendon flirting with Paige when "Let's Get Loud" by Jennifer Lopez came on.

"Sorry to make you two stop flirting, but Paige, this is our song," Veronica screamed to Paige.

"So it is. Sorry boys, we will be back," Paige smiled and toke Veronica's hand and lead her to the dance floor where they started dancing.

The boys just stared at the girls.

Brendon was staring at Paige. He knew that he was slowly falling for her and seeing her dance in that short strapless red dress that hugged her every curve, made him fall faster. Her long dark brown hair and blue eyes didn't make it easier for him to resist falling in love. Brendon knew that he might regret it if he'd let Paige slip trough his hands, so he made a plan, then and there, to make Paige his girl. Although he didn't know a thing about her.

William was staring at Veronica. She was looking good in her little black dress and her tanned skin looked like it was glowing. Her long black hair and big brown eyes made him want to take her there and then, but he knew that if he'd made one wrong move, he might lose her. He didn't want that, he wanted her for him. Although he didn't know a thing about her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm kinda on a roll with this story at the moment, so enjoy the chapters. More coming soon :)