Dreams or Nightmares

Chapter Seven

Sam opened her eyes slowly as she remembered what just happen just moments ago. As she tried to get up arms tighten around her waist.

“How are you feeling?” Damien asked as he helped her sit up.

“I feel, I feel better then ever.” Sam said as she smiled up at him.

“I thought you would want this back.” Damien said as he handed her the ring Roee gave her before she passed away in her arms.

“I though I lost this.” Sam said as she took the ring in her trembling hands. She closed her eyes as she held the ring to her heart. Tears came streaming out as she read the ring again. “Forever your little Roes.” Damien held Sam as she cried.

“She was everything for me. I was to late I didn’t get to her in time, and thanks to me she is dead.”

“Its not your fault angle. You tried all you could. Just know that she is smiling down at you right now.” Damien said as he wiped away her tears.

“Do you think she is. Just this minute?” Sam looked at Damien with eyes full of tears.

“Angel, she will always be smiling down at you.“ Damien said as he brushed her hair aside from her face. Sam smiled up at him as he leaned down towards her.
She closed her eyes as Damien kissed her.

“I love you so much angel. Let us go feed now.” Damien said as he helped her up.

“This is where every thing changes now?” Sam asked as she held his hand as the headed for the door.

“Yes, this is where our lives will change forever angel.” Damien said as he wrapped his arms around her waist as they stepped outside.

“I am ready.” Sam said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Damien kissed her as they took off in the night air.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped you enjoyed the story