Sequel: His Second Chance

An Offer She Couldn't Refuse

The new guy...

Image

-&& I need you-
-Just like the ocean needs the waves-

Joe's POV
Here I was, walking with the girl I had been longing to see for ever! The wind blew her hair and she was a Godess. I tried to take my eyes off of her, I really tried, I just couldn't.

"What?" She asked giggling.

"Huh?" Back to reality Joe.

"You keep staring at me like I'm a rare animal or something," She smiled.

"No," I looked straight, "you're just rare to find,"

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well girls scream when the bus comes, you don't. Girls hate doing physical things like push-ups, you, well you challenge me and try to beat me," I smirked.

"Excuse you, I did beat you,"

"And your not afraid to fight with me,no matter if I'm a celebrity or not. I mean your smart, talented, beautiful," That was only the start of it.

"Shut up, before I start to blush," We stopped. It was just one of those perfect moments. I removed the stray strand of hair from her face and we moved closer...

Bowchickawowow
WTF are you serious, my phone just had to ring at this moment.

She smiled looking down and I sighed opening the phone.

"Yes Kevin," I said.

"Yo we need to be heading back," Kevin's voice said.

"Okay be there in a few," I replied then hung up.

"We have to go?" She guessed. I nodded in reply.

"I bet I could beat you," She looked in that direction.

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah, count to three," She said now facing that direction as I turned also.

"1...2.," She took off.

"HEY THATS NOT FAIR!" I yelled running after her.

"Never said we had to take off on three," She shouted back as we both ran to the others.

KRISTENS POV
It was just peaceful bliss that night. Nothing happened with Joe and I, we just hugged and that's all. It's a week later and we're taking off for the tour. We'll be riding in a plane first, then we'll get to see our tour bus and the Jonas' when we land in Washington.

"ANDREW COME ON!" I yelled upstairs.

"I'm coming I'm coming, hold your purple hairnet," He said coming down with his backpack.

"C'mon now, it's a blue hairnet," I laughed as we walked outside.

"Oh I can't believe I'm doing this Jenny!" I told her.

"Really because I can. You've had this dream since you were small. Your mom would have been proud,"She hugged me.

"Yeah, just like my father right," I replied. He left a week ago, leaving me a little note saying 'Have fun!'

"Now honey you know," She started to give me the speech.

"Yeah yeah, he's proud too just busy, I know..." I finished it for her.

"Krisy take me with you!" My little sister hugged my jeans.

"Aw babe, you know I want you too. But you're still in school," I said and she pouted,"Okay when your out of school I'll see what I can do and we'll spend the whole day together k,"I smiled. She hugged me one last time and then ran back to Jenny.

"Okay let's go guys," I walked over to the limo.

"BYE!!!" We all waved. This was the last time I would see my house in the longest time.

THE PLANE RIDE!!!!
"How much more of this flight?" I asked sitting down in my chair next to Jay.

"About 6 more hours," He replied.

"Blech," I said randomly.

"Blech?" He repeated.

"Blech," I said even more flatly. Then we bursted out into laughter. The other two were sleeping.

"Kristen,Jay" their manager, aka Uncle Josh as he likes to be called, was also on the plane with us. He has been with us like all week so we are all pretty tight.

"Present," I said.

"Okay when you arrive in Washington, we'll head over to the venue first, then we will go to the hotel, then I have some people I would like you to meet," He directly looked at me.

"What kind of people Uncle Josh?" I asked.

"Well the Jonas, except for Kevin, will meet the boss' daughters, your brothers and Jay will meet the girls from High School Musical, and we want you to meet Shay Mills," He responded.

"Shay Mills? Isn't he like a rapper or something," I turned on my ipod to find him.

"Yeah, he's well known and we think you might like hanging out with him," He smiled.

"Whatever you say," I said and then he left.

"Kris what about Joe?" Jay asked.

"What about him? You heard Uncles Josh, he's going to meet those girls, he's taken care of," I said unsure of what I was feeling.

"Are you okay?" He kind of hesitated.

"Yeah," Play it cool Kris," Totally fine,"

"Okay," And after that I just slept.

"OH Small one!" Andrew's voice played in my head.

"I swear call me that again and your dead," I opened my eyes slowly.

"Someone is cranky! C'mon we're here already," He said. I groaned getting up. We walked out into the cold airport and went to wait for luggage.

"BAM!!!" A voice shouted.

"Hi Joe," I said calmly.

"Woah, you're not so hyper," He pouted.

"Give me a few minutes, I just woke up," I hugged him.

"Aha okay, let's go they already have your luggage and everything," He took my hand and practically dragged me out of the place.

We got inside the limo and were headed off to the venue where hopefully our bus was, but for now I was going back to sleep.

JAYS POV!
Kristen was knocked out in the limo once again, sleeping on Joe's shoulder. It was just us guys now.

"So, uh, Joe do you know?"I asked.

"Know what?" He said confused.

"About what's going on after we go to the hotel, " I said.

"Uh, not really, what's happening?" He looked around at everyone else who didn't know what I was talking about either.

"Didn't your uncle tell you? We're meeting people a.k.a. blind dates," I said.

"Who's meeting people?" Joe still questioned.

"Everyone, except Kevin since he's already got Danielle," I made clear.

"Do you know who the people are?" Nick asked.

"Well we're meeting high school musical girls," I pointed at my brothers and I,"You two are meeting the record label boss' daughters, and Kristen is meetin Shay Mills,"

"S to the H to the A to the Y? The Shay?" Even Andrew was shocked.

"We're here guys," The driver left our conversation unended, Joe told Kristen we were here and she was awake.

We went inside quietly. Kristen was amazed by the sight of how big this place was. She started to walk around.

"Dude you aiight?" I asked Joe as he sat on the stage just watching my sister.

"Uhh, I don't know. How does she feel about it?" He asked.

"Well she probably feels the same way you do, but she just doesn't show it," He then sighed.

"Hello boys," Uncle Josh came in.

"Hey," We replied.

"So, I have somebody who is here a bit early, but would like to meet you guys," He said as we nodded,"SHAY!"

Oh no...

JOES POV
This guy...walking towards us...I bet he thinks he's all that and a bag of doritos...Kristen won't fall for this fake loser.

"Shay this is Joe from the Jonas Brothers and Jay from J.A.C.K's Lullaby," We were now introduced. My fake smile put on a show as we pounded knuckles.

"Also boys, this is his wingman T-Bone," He added.

"Who's that?" He said to Uncle Josh.

"Dude that girl is FINE!" Their eyes were fixed on my girl...

"HEY!" T-Bone shouted causing Kristen to turn and look. She started to walk over with her arms crossed.

"Are you my back up dancer?" Shay asked.

"Not close, I'm the lead singer," She replied.

"Really? Shame I could of used a cute one like you," She giggled a bit.

"Hmm, too bad," She replied,"Kristen," She held out her hand.

He kissed it,"Shay," I was waiting for her cheeks to become that shade of pink that I love, but there was nothing.

"KRIS, JAY, SOUND CHECK," Chris called.

"Let's go,"Jay said and Kristen followed. I went over to chill with my bros while Shay, T-Bone, and my uncle went to sit and watch.

"So that's him huh?" Nick asked.

"Yup," I replied.

"Does she like him?" Kevin asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders and watched the soundcheck. When it was our turn, I saw T-Bone go up to Kristen.

Kristen's POV
Soundcheck was great. This guy that was hanging out with Shay come up to me.

"Hey Shay wants to go to dinner with you, so let's say before his show tonight at like 6:45. Oh and he likes pink," He said then started to walk away.

HELLS NO! I started to walk over furious inside.

"You had your entourage ask me out?" I interrupted his conversation with Uncle Josh.

"You asked her out?" Uncle Josh asked shocked and kind of impressed at the same time

"Didn't know I needed permission," He replied.

"Doesn't matter. I dont' go out with people who have others ask me out. I guess you just not man enough to do it yourself!" I said storming off to where the others were.

"Are we done here?" I asked. They nodded and we made our way out to the car.

We were all chilling in Joe and Nick's room, watching t.v., just hanging out after that little incedent.

"Hey," Uncle Josh came in.

We replied in hellos and continued with our mtv.

"Uh Kristen, I kind of need you to apologize to Shay," What?

"Why would I need to do that?" I said not turning my head away, but I was pretty sure everyone elses turned.

"Because this could be big for everyone, especially for me. All of our careers could get better," Then I felt all eyes turn on me.

It was something that didn't feel right, but I had to do it, "Fine,"

"Good you could do it tonight at his show," He said and turned to go to his room.

"AHH" I screamed into their pillow.

"Why don't all of us go with you, for uhh support," Nick said.

I mumbled my thanks and thought of how horrible tonight would turn out to be....
♠ ♠ ♠
if you've ever heard of the show
-instant star-
It's basically just like that, except for some different details.
but what'll happen to Shay and Kris?
How does Joe feel about all of this?