Sequel: His Second Chance

An Offer She Couldn't Refuse

Unfaithful?

Hours later....
With the boys...(no ones pov)
The boys sat anxiously waiting to see the bus.

"Guys sorry for asking so late, but where's Kristen?" Andrew asked.

"Oh she went to the mall with a friend," Jay answered.

"What friend?" Chris asked.

Joe and Kevin gave each other a look, raising their eyebrows waiting for the answer.

"She didn't tell me sorry," Jay answered cooly.

"Well she better hurry up! The bus is coming in like an hour," Nick said.

"I'll be uhh back," Jay said leaving the room to make a phone call.

Kristen's POV
The breakfast was great. The conversation was amazing. The boy was charming.

"So I know it's uh fast but I was wondering if you wanted to be my girl," Shay asked.

"I don't usually do this but yeah," I said. I know it might not be the best idea, but I needed something to keep my mind off of him

My bag jolted and I quietly opened it.

"Hello?"

"Kris hurry up its like 11:00" Her brothers voice alarmed.

"Ok ok. Does anyone know?" I asked.

"No and I think Joe is suspicious so please just come back already!"

"Ok be there in a few," I said and hung up.

"I got to go," I said to Shay.

"When will I get to see you again?" He asked me standing up getting closer.

"How about tonight after the show?" I proposed.

"Sounds really good," He planted his lips across mine, it wasn't horrible. It was just the fact that all I could think about in the back of my mind was Joe.

"Bye," I smiled as he let go.

"Bye," He said and we parted ways.

Joe's POV
I cracked the door to follow Jay, but he was just in the hallway talking on his cell phone.

"Kris hurry up its like 11:00" He warned her.

"No and I think Joe is suspicious so please just come back already!" He closed the phone and sighed before turning to face me.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Where is who?" Jay replied.

"Don't joke. Where is Kristen? I mean where is she really?" I knew he wasn't telling me the whole truth.

He took a breathe,"She's on a date...with Shay,"

"She can't date him!" I yelled at myself.

"Why can't I date him Joe?" And that wasn't the voice of Jay. No it was the voice that I had....fallen in......love......with. I couldn't answer just stare in a daze.

"Jay can you leave us alone," She asked not leaving the stare contest we were having.

"Yeah," He went inside.

"So Joe why can't I date him?" She asked once again.

"Cause you just can't," I replied.

"Are you seriously going to think I'm going to break up with him over that answer?" Wait break up?

"You're...already..his uhhh," I couldn't finish my sentence.

"His girlfriend yeah," She snapped.

"Kristen I know guys like that," I pleaded.

"I don't want to hear it Joe," She said softly.

"Why are you with him?" I said clearly.

"Because you didn't come like I hoped you would," She replied.

"You told me to hang out with the girl," My voice was raised.

"I didn't tell you to kiss her!" She yelled.

"So what you're going to go and kiss Shay?!?!"

"Guess what Joseph, I ALREADY DID!"

"You know what you're just a bitch!" I yelled.

"At least I'm not a whore like your girlfriend," She yelled back.

"No but you're a little rich picky slut," And with that her body language changed.

"Kris," I moved closer knowing all of what I had just said wasn't true.

"Don't talk to me," She backed away going to her room.

"Woah what's all the noise?" Andrew came out and Kristen slammed the door.

All I could do is think of what in the world could have driven me to hurt the nicest, smartest, beautifullest girl I had ever met.

Kristen's POV
I hate him. I hate him. I hate him!

"Kris," Jay came in.

"What?" I didn't turn to face him.

"You okay?" He asked.

I was so ready to be a sarcastic bitch to him,"uh yeah," but I couldn't.

"Okay, well the bus is downstairs already," He said softly.

"K be down in a few," I said waiting for the door to close.

When it did, I went to the bathroom to wipe the marks and fix my mascera. I composed myself together and quietly went downstairs to join the others.

"Look how cool it is!" I heard my brothers before entering the bus.

"Hey there are video games!" Chris yelled.

I tried to enter unnoticed, but that didn't last long.

"Kris your bed is at the bottom," Andrew pointed.

"Why do I get the bottom?" I smiled.

"Because we don't want you falling off and hurting yourself!" He explained. He just wanted to top bunk. I wasn't going to fight with him.

"Okay," I agreed and went to go and explore also. We had a kitchen and dining room area, two bathrooms (Thank God), bunks, t.v. area, and a place in the back to just chill.

"Kris lets go!" Jay called.

"Watsup?" I went back to where they were.

"We're going to the venue," He replied before stepping out of the bus. I looked out of one of the windows to see the three other boys standing there. We caught each others gaze but I turned away, also walking out of the new home.

We got into the SUV that would be taking us and it was an awkward silence.

(Third persons POV)
They arrived at the venue where someone was anxiously awaiting them.
Everyone hopped out of the vehicle and made there way over to the backstage door.

Joe felt horrible and was in desperate need to get Kristen back. Even if she wasn't his girlfriend, he still needed to have her happy with him. To know that she wasn't mad at him and that they could still talk.

"Kris," He said. She stopped and looked back at him.

"What?" She snapped and with that Joe felt it was no use and that she was just going to be mad at him forever.

"Nevermind," He replied hopeless. She continued on her way to the open doors. But Joe saw her stop just after she had walked through. He hurried up to see what and why everyone else had stopped also.

Kristen hated what stood before her. She hated what was going to happen in the next hour. She hated that Joe wasn't hers...

"JOE!" Kelly Anne ran and hugged Joe as he entered the building. Joe watched as Kristen rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Hey," Joe replied.

"So I came to watch your show tonight!" She said.

"Cool. I'm going to go and do sound check right now so just make yourself at home," He hugged her and then ran off to the stage.

Kristen went to her dressing room where roses lay on the coffee table. She smiled as she read the note attatched to them.

Kristen,
Good luck on your show. You'll do great.


She read more about how it said don't be nervous and all that stuff but was really shocked on who it was from.....

Your friend Joe

Kristen knew he had to have ordered them before the fight and just forgot about them. She teared touching one of the pedals, thinking of the last few hours. But she couldn't let that get to her, she was going to be performing soon. That's all that really mattered right now, not all of this crap.

Joe didn't see much of Kristen except for sound check. He was actually making out with Kelly to get his mind off of Kristen. His planned failed. All he could do was think of her.

The show went on. It was probably the greatest time Kristen had had, but probably one of the worst for Joe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You were amazing," Shay greeted Kristen backstage with a kiss. She could feel Joe's eyes burn in the back of her head but she didn't care he was probably doing the same thing with Kelly by now.

"Thanks," She replied smiling.

"Hey you guys want to go eat dinner?" Nick asked.

"Actually, we had plans," Shay said one hand on Kristen.

"Oh okay. See ya later Kris,"

With that the two went dinner at a hotel and had a pleasant conversation. Well until Shay told her.

"So guess what?" He said.

"What?" She smiled.

"I'm going on a world tour," He said.

"Really? That's cool," She smiled.

"Yeah," He was happy she took that well.

"Wait, when are you leaving?" She asked.

"Two days after tomorrow," He replied.

"What's going to happen to us?" She had heard about long distance relationships and how they sucked to death.

"I was thinking we would still be together," He replied but in the back of his head other things were going on.

"Do you think it'll work out?" She asked.

"Yeah,"

"Okay," She smiled and kissed him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shay had left a week ago and Kristen had grown attatched to him. They would talk constantly on the phone, but sometimes Shay had to leave the conversation early. Lately though, they had been texting a lot. Kristen had fallen for this guy easily, just like she had with another certain boy.

Oh and they were on the road going to Oregon. The groups were seperated on their own buses.

Joe's POV
"Joe," Nick called me.

"yo," I went over to see him looking on his labtop.

"You need to read something," He said turning the screen toward me.

Shay Mills has himself a new honey? Well the hip hop star was found kissing another girl other than Kristen Goodman outside of his tour bus. So does that mean the singer is single now? Hmm nobody knows for sure yet

"Do you think she knows?" He asked.

"No..She doesn't read this stuff," I replied thinking of how I could beat him up so easily.

"What do you think we should do?" He was concerned.

I sighed..." I got to make a call," I said.

"Jay, its Joe" He was the only person who would talk to me.

"Hey whatsup?" He said while I was sending him the link.

"I need you to check your mail and call me back," I explained.

"uh okay," He said and we hung up.

Minutes later....
"WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled.

"I know. What are we suppose to do?" I asked.

"We can't tell her. Then she would get mad at us thinking we were lying," He replied.

"I think I know of a way. Maybe you should tell your brothers. Just don't tell Kristen yet okay. I'll call you in a while," I hung up.

"Nick. Kevin, Come here," And with that we were off to work....

Back on the other bus....Jay's POV
Kristen was asleep. She had spent another night talking to Shay again, well actually texting him.

"Hey guys," I motioned my brothers over.

"Sup?" Andrew asked.

"Now before I show you this you have to promise not to beat anyone up," I said looking straight at Andrew not so much at Chris.

"I don't beat people up. Only if they mess with one of you," He always felt the need to 'protect' being the oldest.

"Again, do you promise," I repeated.

"Yeah yeah," He replied as I turned my computer.

I guess they were expecting something good because they both had smiles on their face before reading it. After however, anger raged on their faces.

"Who sent you this?" Chris asked.

"Joe," I said.

"How do you know this is true? I mean maybe Joe is jealous?" Andrew asked.

"Because Nick showed it to him. Guys Joe still cares for her," After a few seconds they nodded and knew it was true.

"So what do we do?" Chris asked.

"GUYS GUYS!" Kristen came out excited.

"Hey," I said faking my smile.

"Guess what!" She said grasping her phone.

"You bought me new shoes," Chris said setting everything else aside.

"Pshh no! Shay's coming to visit me at Thursday's concert," We smiled, but I could tell from the glances from my brothers that they felt just as horrible inside. Kristen didn't see it though.

"I'm going to go and choose and outfit!" She ran off.

I took out my phone.

"Hello," Nick's answered.

"Hey tell your brothers he's going to Thursday night's concert," I declared.

"You serious?" I guess he was just as taken back as we were.

"Yeah, look we'll see you when we get down for the venue if a few,"

"Aiight," We hung up.

Something tells me that the next few days were going to be pretty damn interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third person pov?
Well Idk.
Tell me what you think about it...
....in a I don't know....
C O M M E N T!
<3Gina