Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

Awkward much?!

The London premiere was later on that night and I was really excited. I mean, I was obsessed with it and now, I’ll finally get to see it. Rob had asked me to accompany him as a date. I had asked him what it’d be like. He merely shrugged his shoulders and sighed.

“Well it’s pretty huge, I mean, in America I couldn’t take a leak in a public bathroom without everyone knowing about it. Here, I highly doubt it’s just as bad.” he told me. I disagreed. Edward Cullen was a phenomenon.

“Oh my god, Rob.” I gasped in realization. He thought something was wrong.

“What? Are you ok? Is everything alright?”

“Kristen Stewart will be there!” I yelled. He let out a huge breath and closed his eyes.

“Brooke, don’t scare me like that.” he laughed.

“I’m sorry. I just realized it. She’s one of my favorites. I saw her in that one movie where her character gets raped at that party and no one knows and they all hate her ‘cause she ruined the party by calling the cops so school sucks and she ends up making the best of it.” I said, “Then in that other movie that’s like jumanji, but in space. It was cool.”

He rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen. I followed him without thinking about it. His mother was in the kitchen as well, cooking what she said was a London favorite. Don’t get me wrong, I liked her a lot, but she was just extremely awkward. She eyed us all the time. I don’t like those stares.

“Don’t worry about it, hun, she’s just examining you. She does it to everyone.” he whispered in my ear. I smiled at the warmth it left. His mother turned around and saw us.

“Well, I got to say you two seem very close.” she said, sitting down with me and Rob at the table. He tickled my side surreptitiously. It made me squirm and giggle like a school girl.

“Yeah,” Rob said unenthused, “she’s alright.”

I hit his arm, “Shut up.”

“I mean, she just drains me. Always around and up to no good.” he continued. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“I solemnly swear I am up to no good.” I said, laughing. He noticed the quote and broke out into laughter as well. Clare looked at us as if we were on crack, but I couldn’t control it. I was half laying on the table from not being able to breathe. Rob was just as bad.

“Have you guys already done the humpty dumpty?”

The laughter immediately ceased. We both looked at her with wide eyes.

“What?” Rob asked, shocked.

“You know, the old bipity bopity bump.” she restated. Rob and I gave her bizarre looks.

“Mum!” he yelled. I was so embarrassed. It wasn’t the fact that we had, but the fact she assumed it and even asked.

“Oh come on Robert. No need to shy away from your mummy now is there?” she asked, “I’m just curious that’s all.”

“I don’t think that’s very appropriate.” he said. My cheeks were turning red and if this were anyone else’s situation I’d be laughing right now, but it wasn’t.

“I know times have changed and it’s nothing special anymore.” she said, putting her hand on mine. I couldn’t look at her. Rob had already stood up almost choking on words.

“You guys can’t say nothing is going on. I saw you the other day snogging.” she said.

“Mum, we’re not talking about this. It’s uncomfortable.” Rob said. He took my hand and helped me up, “Come on Brooke, we have to leave soon.”

He lead me up the stairs to his bedroom. He lay down on his bed and sighed with his hands over his face.

“Oh my GOD!” he yelled. I leaned up against the closed door and laughter filled me again. I slid down it as it burst out of me. He looked over at me with bewilderment as he continue to lay down. Laughter erupted from him as well.

“That was so awkward!” I said, emphasizing ‘awkward.’ Before I knew it, he was on the floor with me.

“You’re so sexy when you laugh.” he growled before heading to my neck. I giggled more.

“Hardly.” I replied, “I look retarded.”

“Aw, don’t say that.” he said quietly, coming up for air, “Roses are red, violets are blue, I wanna-”

“Rob!” I said, before he could finish. He smiled a funny smile, not the raper smile, but a silly one, letting out a cute laugh and pressed his lips against mine.

“Hey what time is it?” I asked when I could. He kept on going.

“I don’t care. I just want to stay here.” he said in between kisses.

“Stop it!” I giggled, “You’re going to leave a mark. Now go get ready!” I said. I escaped from his grasp, by much hard work in the process and ran into Lizzy’s room to take a shower. I heard Rob’s voice a little after I had just turned the water on.

“Brrroookkke!” he moaned through the door. His voice was muffled since he was trying to talk through the crack on the side.

“Go!” I giggled. When I was done getting dressed, I opened the door. He wasn’t there anymore. Good. I brushed my teeth, then curled my hair and pulled it into a cute up-do. I was putting on my makeup when he walked in. He was wearing a nice suit and tie that made him look bang-tastic.

“Do I dazzle you?” he asked. I blinked.

“Huh?” I asked.

“You’re staring at me.” he said.

“Oh, sorry.” I said, focusing on covering the freshly made hickey. He traced it with his fingers.

“Oh, hmmm.” he said mischievously, “Did I do that?”

I could tell the next couple of hours we’re going to be hard to handle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Here you crazy kids go. <3
hit me up let me know what you think.