Status: I dont know about this one.......I may need some feedback! HELP!

Daddy's angel

Daddy's Angel

Evangaline’s pov:

I woke up to zippering sounds.

I opened my droopy sleepy eyes an looked over to see Zack putting clothes in suitcases. at that sight I wanted to cry but kept it in.

“hey, what time is it?” I asked startling him looking at me.

“good mourning beautiful, its 2:45 PM” he said setting the piles of clothes he had on his hand aside walking to me sitting down on the edge of the bed.

“Geez, I slept that late?” I asked sitting up looking around.

he nodded “yeah we got home last night at around 2 in the mourning” he said laughing at my stunned face.

“wow, I’m getting dressed” I said getting out of bed but being pulled back down on his lap.

“I want a kiss” he commanded as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I smiled “god your so commanding” I leaned in pressing my lips on his.

He had his hands around me caressing my sides. he bit my bottom lip asking for a entrance, I giggled when he saw whining an shooked my head.

“your so unfair” he whined pulling away for a second.

we kissed for a few more minutes an I pulled away “I got to get dress, we only got like about 25 minutes to get there on time” I said looking at the digital clock behind him.

“shit really?, hurry up!!!” he ushered me to the bathroom slapping my bottom.

I turned to him glaring playfully “your excited are you?” I asked smiling.

he nodded “yes!!, now go!” he said pointing to the bathroom doing his packing again.

I took a quick shower an got dress in ripped shorts an a Iron maiden band tee putting converse on.

I heard my cell phone ring an the name blinked ’mom’

“hello?” I answered.

“hey sweetie!!, just called to tell you to don’t eat anything until after the check up because your also getting an ultra sound, ok?”

“oh god thank you mom! let me just stop Zack from cooking anything” I laughed walking to the kitchen.

“ok, hey can you call your sister to tell her to call me, I want to talk to her”

“ok I will right now but thanks again, I have to go, I love you”

“ok hurry, you guys got 15 minutes to get there, I love you too, bye!” and the line went dead.

I looked at Zack seeing him taking out the eggs.

“no!, babe I cant eat anything because were getting an ultra sound” I smiled dialing Nicole’s number.

“really!!??!!” he squealed after I made a call to her.

I nodded giggling looking at the time on the stove an gasped “babe lets go we only got 8 minutes” I said putting my phone an keys in my pockets grabbing his hand out back to the cars.

We got there and ran inside to the front desk “hi, I have an appointment at 3:30” I said to the nurse looking at the clock on the wall.

“your right on time” she said picking up the phone calling someone.

“go to room 220” she said hanging up the phone.

I nodded “thank you” I said as Zack grabbed my hand dragging me to the room.

I saw a doctor there “hello, I’m DR. Stevens” the lady said

“hi I’m Zachary baker but call me Zacky” he said shaking her hand.

I stuck my hand out “I’m Evangaline Sanders” I smiled as she took mines smiling.

“now, would you like to see your baby?” she asked both of us.

“yes!” Zack squealed taking my hand squeezing it with a grin on his face.

Me an her laughed an I nodded in agreement.

“ok, come Evangaline lay down an pull up your shirt” the doctor said I followed her orders an waited when the lights turned off an her turning on the screen taking out a tube of blue stuff.

“this is going to be a little cold” she said squeezing it on.

she was right it was like chilled gel going on my stomach.

Zack sat down next to me when she turned the TV on an off when a picture was there. It was black and white as I would imagine it would be and I saw a white figure in the screen. It got me excited seeing my almost month old baby.

“ok, everything looks go- wait what is that?” the doctor said after a few minutes looking at it closely. And I noticed something different with the sounds of my baby heart beat. It sounded like something else.

“what? what’s wrong?” I asked trying to pick my head up but failing at doing so.

“well looks like there’s another fetus, Congratulations Ms. Sanders looks like your going to have twins” the doctor said smiling at me.

I had a face of shock until I heard a loud ’THUD!’ beside me.

“Zacky?” I said looking at my side down to see him on the floor past out.

“Zacky!!” I said getting off the bed letting the gel slid off my stomach dropping to my knees picking his head up on my lap.

“watch out, I’m going to pick him up an lay him” the doctor said to me with other male nurses behind her.

I nodded getting so they left him on the bed I was on.

“ok guys thanks, I got it from here” she said getting stuff out of the draws an putting gloves on as they walked out.

she got a needle out “ok, one, two three!” she whispered to herself getting a vain on his arm.

I grabbed his hand looking down at him.

after she injected him he gasped with wide eyes “Eve!, what the hell happened?” he asked grabbing my cheek in his hand.

“baby, were having twins, and you fainted” I informed looking at him as he looked at me with wide happy eyes an a smile on his face.

“holy shit really!!??!!, wait I fainted?” he said with a confused expression.

I nodded laughing an just kissed him.

“would you like another appointment in 3 months?” she asked as I helped him up off the bed to his feet.

“yes!, we would” he said happily wrapping his arm around my waist from the side an rubbing my stomach with his other hand.

we made another appointment and was driving home to tell the others.

“GUYS!!! WERE HAVING FUCKING TWINS!!!!” Zack screamed once we got inside.

everybody stood quiet looking at us with wide eyes for a minute an got up all at once giving me an Zack hugs an congratulations.

Syn picked me up spinning me around “yes!, were going to have little pairs of Zacky gremlins running around!” he said putting me down an kissing his hand putting his hand on my stomach. I just laughed.

my dad an mom came to me “my god I’m going to have a baby, and two grand children coming” my dad said in dazed.

But he broke out of it hugging me tight as I choked out “dad! I need to use the bathroom” he broke away as I ran doing my business an then coming back sighing in relief.

“there you are! where were you?” Zack asked handing me a plate of pasta and vegetables.

“your children are making me pee…….a lot” I said taking the plate an stuffing a big bite of it in my mouth.

I looked up to see him smiling down at me stealing a noodle on my plate putting it in his mouth an wrapping his arms around me from the back putting his mouth to my ear.

“nothing, you just look cute” he whispered rubbing my stomach while I eat the rest of the plate.

“well thank you” I smiled kissing his cheek.

“hey, where’s Nicole?” I asked whispering looking around for her.

“Johnny saying bye to her, if you know what I mean” he said laughing at my face that was in disgust.

“god there like rabbits I’m telling you” I breathed holding my stomach.

he giggled “yes they are, but were worst” he said kissing my cheek.

“true”

Time passed by fast an the next thing I know I was at the front of the house watching the guys as they load all there stuff on their bus with tears in my eyes awaiting to be fallen.

when there stuff was all in Zack came walking to me with sad eyes.

“baby please don’t cry. I’ll be back before you know it” he whispered taking my hands in his putting them against his chest with pleading eyes.

“I know, but I’m going miss you like hell” I choked out putting my forehead on our hands crying. Damn. Hormone‘s are getting to me now.

“I know” he whispered picking up my chin an looking at me in the eyes that are full with love.

I nodded smashing my lips to his kissing him with all the love an passion I could give him ignoring everybody’s looks wrapping my arms around his neck.

I pulled away breathing heavily smiling up at him “god I’m going to miss that, I love you” he said smiling.

I returned it putting my forehead on his chest remembering his smell of vanilla, cigarettes and axe.

“I love you too, take my love every where you go” I said taking one of my rings off my finger putting it in his hand.

“I will” he said bringing the ring to his lips an kissing it hugging me.

“ZACK!, WE GOT TO GO!” dad yelled from the bus blowing me a kiss before turning around giving directions to the driver.

Zack looked back at me and kissed me one more time before running to the bus as I cried with my hands on my stomach.

I looked to my side to see Nicole with a tearstain face looking at the bus walking out the front door to me grabbing my hand as we both cried looking at the rolling bus going down the street. These are going to very long 5 months.

“come on girls, they will be back” mom said with also a tear stain face smiling at us going to the door.

I looked at Nicole “she’s right, our honeys will be back” I said laughing she nodded laughing as well still crying tears.

“can we watch movies an eat comfort food until we go to sleep?” she asked wiping her tears with hopeful eyes.

I closed the door behind us an nodded “oh!, Nicky, Eve your dad decided that since your pregnant Eve, an Nicole your not going to school alone that you two will be getting your education on the internet” mom said watching TV with aunt Michelle an leana.

Me and her high fived each other whispering a loud “yes!”.

we got to Zacky and mine floor an I looked around at the living room seeing pictures of me and him. I could actually still smell him in the air an on the furniture. it made my eyes watery just thinking about him.

“you get the food” I ordered her as she nodded muttering “jeez your one commanding women”

I laughed “I’m commanding because I’m pregnant, and watch, I’m going to be worst” I called laughing kneeling down to the DVD collection picking out ’the notebook’ and ’pride an prejudice’. best romance movies ever!.

I got up walking to the TV popping in the notebook turning around to see a table full of junk food.

I sat down grabbing a Oreo cookie dipping it in peanut butter when my phone rang blinking ’Zacky’

“hello?” I smiled.

“hey babe, I miss you already”

“me too”

“what are you doing?” he asked as Nicole came in with a bowl of popcorn.

“oh, me an Nicky are just watching romances an eating junk food missing you guys, what are you doing?”

“I’m just in my bunk talking to you”

“god I wish I could be there”

“I know I love you, give a kiss to the little ones for me”

I looked down at my small bulge smiling “I will, love you too, bye”

“sweet dreams” an the line went dead. I sighed watching the movie that already started stuffing chocolate and Doritos in my mouth. I know gross but don’t care.

Zacky’s pov:

I groaned rolling to my side staring at the wall of my bunk holding a large pillow against my chest pretending it was the love of my life until I heard a sigh.

looked to see Johnny climbing on his bunk across from me.

“hey” I said putting my phone on the side of my pillow.

he looked over an smiled with sadness in his eyes.

“I miss her” he whispered looking at the ceiling of the bunk in front of him.

“I know, I miss holding my future wife an children” I said smiling at the memory of her face the way she smiled at me. God were like girls getting love sick!. Chicks are suppose to do this shit!.

I saw Johnny turned his head so fast at the corner of my eye I thought his head would fly across the room. And I knew exactly why. I said the ‘W‘ word. Nobody would expect Mr. big time bad ass man whore guitarist to be going on the next step.

“what did you say?” he asked smiling I turned to my other side before pulling the curtain.

“you heard me” I said smiling like a idiot closing my eyes holding my pillow close to me imagining her face as I dozed off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I guess we all know what's going to happen next right? XD

COMMENT'S= update's

<3 Ellie