Status: I dont know about this one.......I may need some feedback! HELP!

Daddy's angel

Daddy's angel

>>fast forward 6 days later>>

Zacky’s POV:

Its been 6 days I had stayed in the hospital with her.

The guys have been telling me to go home to take a shower, sleep, and eat. but I have to stay here. I NEED to stay here, if I go home then I will regret it because I wouldn’t be able to stop thinking of the negativity an how MUCH I want to go back to the past and change what happened.

I keep blaming myself for the accident, an how much I've hurt her.

she has gotten some color back on her dark skinned face and is healing fairly quickly which the doctors think is very good an that she will be fine.

but to me she's not fine, she hasn't woken up since the day of the crash and I'm a little scared of her for WHEN she wake's up........

is she going to take me back?.......shit......

"Zacky?" I turned away from the TV where I was sitting on the bed with Eve on my side, no longer having a bunch of machine's on her and is breathing on her own peacefully sleeping to see Lydia, Eve's grandmother at the doorway.

"hey Mrs. Saunders" I sadly smiled before I climbed out of the bed and out the room.

she smiled sadly back taking a quick painful glance at Eve before back at me "the twins wanted to see you, they missed both of you"

I nodded smiling back "I missed them too, are they here?"

she nodded back but looked like she wanted to ask something else "how is she?"

I sighed scratching the back of my head looking down at my feet then backup "she's getting much better, not how she was before anymore"

she sighed in relief "oh thank god, I was so worried an afraid"

I shook my head "no don’t be, she will be fine" I said more to myself then her.

she nodded "I'll go get the twins now"

I smiled "thank you so much for taking care of them, it means a lot"

she laughed while walking away "its fine! there angels, beside's its not everyday I get to spend time with my great grandchildren"

I nodded laughing along "then I promise to take them to your house"

she nodded "ok! were even"

I nodded while walking back into the room an picking up the garbage I made while heading back to the bed an climbing in.

I brushed out the hair on Eve’s face an kissing her lips softly while in my mind was begging for her to open those bright gorgeous green eyes of hers for a few minutes until

"daddy!!" I turned looking over my shoulder to see Rylan and Zachary running to me with big smiles on there face's.

"hey guys, god I've missed you" I said sitting up hugging both of them in my big tattooed arms tight. What? I’ve been working out……

"we'fe misst you to Daddy!!" Rylan beamed at me but it faded away once she saw what's behind me.

"what's wrong sweetie?" I asked wiping her tears.

"what happened to Mommy?" she wailed reaching for her over my shoulder.

I put her next to Eve while Zachary stayed put in my lap "Mommy's a little sick, but she should be feeling better...she's sleeping baby"

she looked up from Eve's face with her big blue eye's to me "is she really?" she sniffled rubbing her eye with her little fist.

I nodded sitting back on the chair "don’t worry Hun, she will be fine"

she nodded taking bits of Eve's hair out of her face.

Evangaline’s POV:

Me and my Mom were walking across the place hand in hand talking about the good memories she and Dad had while she was pregnant with me.

"Mom?"

"hmm?" she looked up at me.

"how did you die?" I asked with a curious gaze on my face.

she sighed looking down "I had a blood clog to my brain"

I nodded also looking down "was I wanted?"

her head snapped up looking at me with wide eyes and stopped walking "we've always wanted you, ever since we found out I was pregnant. your Dad was jumping in joy. literally" she laughed probably remembering the memory "why do you ask that?"

I shrugged looking from afar "I don't know, I've just wanted to know"

she nodded an looked at the ground "Mom?" I asked in concern.

she didn't respond back for a while and I was getting nervous, but I calmed down once she looked up an back at me.

"your going home sweet heart" she smiled holding my hands in hers.

I smiled "I am?" she nodded laughing at my surprised happy face. What? It’s been awhile that I was here that I didn’t once think about going back.

"but, there's someone who wanted to see you before you went home"

I was confused "who?"

she smiled at something behind me, I turned to see "grandma!!" I cried running to her.

she laughed wrapping her arms around me "oh honey" she cried.

"grandma I've missed you so much" I cried on her shoulder.

"I've missed you too, me and your Mom have been watching you sweetie" she said looking at me as she wiped my tears away.

"what is that?" I asked staring at the large light at the gray sky.

my grandmother looked back at me "Its time for you to go back home"

I nodded slowly looking back at my Mom and ran to her "I love you Mommy"

she hugged tighter "I love you too baby"

I said my last goodbye's to them and went towards the light.

Zacky's pov:

I was sitting on a chair watching cartoons with the twins as they played with their toys on the bed, trying to avoid touching Eve just incase they hurt her.

I swear at the corner of my eye, her pinky twitched.

"hey guys" I turned to see Syn and Matt.

"hey" I said smiling as the twins ran to them giving them hugs and kisses.

"how is she?" Matt asked getting another chair pulling it at the other side of the bed.

"she still the same" I sighed looking at her.

"and how are you?"

"I'm holden on" I looked up at him.

"Zacky I'm going to take them out to go get some ice cream" Syn said looking up from playing dolls with Rylan.

I nodded "thanks man" I said smiling as Rylan gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek and zachary hugged me.

"no problem" and they went out the door.

"I'll go get coffee, you want anything?" Matt asked getting up.

"coffee please, bless you" I said handing him a 5 dollar bill.

"no keep it" he said stubbornly walking quickly out the door. God, like father like daughter I swear.

I sighed climbing into the bed grabbing the remote and turning it onto fuse.

Loaded was on with a half hour of smashing pumpkins and tonight, tonight was on.

I started singing along with the song until I felt movement beside me.

I looked over and saw Eve still in the same position as before 'Jesus, I'm going crazy' I thought as I looked back at the TV.

After it was over I started to talk to my fiancé like I always do, it keeps me from losing hope I guess.

"baby, if you can hear me I just wanted to tell you to please get better, that's all I ask. me and the kids miss you a lot. we want you home where you belong. I love you so much. we can get th-"

"god my fucking head hurts" my head snapped up from its place at her stomach to see the beautiful eye's I've bee waiting to see.

"Eve?" I whispered blinking 40 million times per second to make sure I'm not imagining things.

her droopy eye's slowly came on my face as I smiled widely "Zacky?" she tiredly whispered.

I nodded standing up as she smiled back "baby I'm so-" I was pulled down by my shirt to meet with sweet plump lips capturing mine.

the kiss was one of the things I really needed, it was like having our first kiss with sparks going around our heads.

we pulled away as we both have big smiles on our faces "don't apologize, I forgive you. just don't break my heart again" she said smiling.

I nodded right away crawling in next to her on the bed and wrapping my arms around her as she snuggled into my chest curling a piece of my hair with her fingers.

"god I've missed you" I whispered rubbing my thumb on her cheek.

she smiled up at me and kissed my chest since she can't reach to my lips "I missed you more"

a few minutes later we heard giggling down the hall "Daddy?" I turned to see Rylan at the doorway with chocolate all around her mouth looking at me.

I smiled as her face lit up when Eve's face came into view and ran to us yelling "MOMMY!"

Syn and Zachary came into view at the door way looking up from the floor and looked at her with wide amazed eye's.

"Mama?" Zachary said quietly with tears brimming in his eye's.

Eve nodded with happy tears rolling down her face "yes baby" she opened her free arm since Rylan was in the other for him to come.

he ran to her as Syn slowly walked inside the room still in his shocked stare on Eve.

"is she really?......." he said coming closer to us.

I nodded "yes she is"

he smiled an ran to the bed almost breaking it an all of us laughed when Syn tackled Eve with kisses and hugs.

"my Puerto Rican brownie's awake!!" he yelled from the floor when I pushed him off me from him trying to kiss me.

"Puerto Rican brownie?" Eve laughed with her eyebrow raised bringing the twins back on her lap squeezing them in a hug.

Syn's head popped up from the floor "yeah, your skin is a color of a brownie and your Puerto Rican so you're my Puerto Rican brownie" he finished saying with a huge ass grin. I thought what he said as I looked over at Eve, she was pretty dark like chocolate but looked a lot like Matt.

"wow, you thought that for a while huh?" she laughed with her hand over her mouth.

he nodded still grinning proudly, the door opened and Matt came in looking down with two steaming hot cups of coffee in his hands "Zacky I go-"

he looked up and straight at Eve, he dropped the cups on the floor making it go all over the place.

After a few minutes He just walked to Eve taking her in his huge arms crying on her shoulder.

Matt called everybody and soon it became a mob of happily crying people stealing Eve from me and drowning her in hugs and kisses.

I'm happy she's back.

Evangaline’s POV:

I was happy that I was back with my family. I've missed them. A lot.

The doctor said that Zacky gave blood to me when I was centimeters away from dying. he gave me permission that I could go when ever I feel ready too, after he checked me up.

"I want to go home now!!" I whined wanting to stand up already.

"okay, I'll be seeing you soon for your next baby check up Ms. Saunders" Dr. Stevens said smiling walking to the door "oh! and congratulations!"

"thanks" Zacky smiled getting a bag of my cloth’s out from under the bed.

There was a knock at the door "uh, come in?" I said confused to who it is.

the door opened to reveal Alicia "Eve?"

"Alicia!" I yelled getting out of the bed walking fast to her an hugged her tightly.

she laughed "how's my niece and nephew?"

"there good, there here actually. wait what are you doing here? aren’t you suppose to be at new jersey with Miky?" I asked pulling her inside the room.

"yeah but they had to go on tour and I was left at home so, why not come to my hometown and see my girlies" she smiled at Zacky and me.

"well, your always welcome chica" I said hugging her again.

we got to the car and my Dad decided for a celebration at the last minute so we went to an Italian restaurant.

"Rylan and Zachary stop fighting please!" I said in Spanish pulling them apart.

"but Zachary won't stop poking me!!" Rylan said in Spanish whining and pointing at him.

"Zachary stop it" I warned him, he nodded but was still smiling like his father.

"god your just like your Dad" I whispered taking both of there hands.

"I wish I know what the hell you guys are talking about" I turned to see Zacky with the keys and my bag.

"guys I think we need to teach Daddy some Spanish" I giggled to the twins walking to the entrance of the restaurant.

they both nodded giggling at him, he pouted but was still laughing.

"there you are!" Mom (Val) yelled coming to us when we came in view.

she hugged us tightly but she was holding me the longest.

"Mom.......can't breath" I gasped patting her back.

she laughed "I'm sorry sweetie, I'm just so happy your awake" she said smiling touching my cheek.

I smiled back "it's good to be back"

Nicole popped out of nowhere when I sat down after putting the twins in high chairs and squeezed the fricken life out of me 'oh Jesus' I thought squeezing her back when she started shaking with tears.

"Eve I couldn't lose you too, your all I have left, I'm so fucking happy you're here............because your going to be an aunt" she whispered the last part in my ear.

I gasped having an urge to scream and jump around in joy, I guess she already told Alicia because she was cracking up silently with a hand over her mouth trying to keep quiet.

"when!? How!? "I whispered but stopped her from answering once I realized what I said
"never mind don't tell me how"

she laughed "I found out today"

I was so happy that I felt like crying "wow, were both pregnant"

she smiled and looked down at her belly but took a quick glance up at everybody else making sure nobody's looking in our way "yup, I'm having a little pain in the ass growing inside of me"

I giggled "I see you have mood swings and a big attitude already"

she sighed laughing "yeah you can say that"

The night consisted of me and Zacky watching Rylan, Zachary and Aaron playing with there spaghetti together on there high chairs. The table was filled with laughing and talking about good old time's. it had a nice happy feeling in the air.

we got back into the car and I just noticed something "we need a van"

I swear Zacky's head snapped up so fast I thought he broke his neck "I have to give up my baby?"

I shook my head smiling "no you can keep her, we just need bigger space"

"jeez, I’m losing my sexiness one step at a time" he breathed out.

I laughed and was cracking up through the whole ride home as he pouted an complained like a 5 year old making the twins giggle.

we got home and right away we had to take the twins a bath.

"holy shit, my daughter better not become a stripper!!" I heard Zack yelling laughing.

I went into the bathroom to see Rylan dancing around the tub as she was singing something from the radio that was on. She got that from my Spanish side of the family.

I laughed dancing around the bathroom too, Zack and Zachary (whoa, lol!) were just staring at us.

"come my little dancer, some people just don't appreciate good move's we have" I said wrapping a towel around her picking her up.

she nodded and I saw her from the corner of my eye sticking her tongue out at Zachary.

"hey!!" I laughed taking her to the room.

after we put them to bed I took a shower with Zacky and we snuggled into the bed.

"Eve I'm sorry, I shou-"

I interrupted him putting my finger on his lips silencing him.

"Zack, I forgave you. it's in the past and it's going to stay there" I said kissing his lips.

he deepened the kiss putting his hand on the back of my head.

"don't leave me, ever" he whispered looking deep into my eye's.

I smiled bringing my lips back to his and whispered against them "never".
♠ ♠ ♠
happy? good. now you can do something to give back to me......

COMMENT!!!! you lovely reader know you want to!!! plus it make's me happy. seriously.

<3Ellie