Status: I dont know about this one.......I may need some feedback! HELP!

Daddy's angel

Daddy's angel

>>fast forward to a month before Eve’s birthday, Christmas and New year’s Eve>>

Zacky’s pov:

“No” I looked back at Matt to see him laughing at Eve “yes! there family from your Mom side! and also your aunt called from Puerto Rico to see how your doing…and it sort of slipped?”

Eve’s eye’s were wide “Daddy!? jeez now I really got to invite them” she muttered writing down a million name’s down.

“baby why you don’t want to invite them? what’s so wrong about them?” I asked confused that she said no. what? There’s got to be a good explanation.

“the reason she doesn’t want to is that….lets just say if you give them alcohol they will go really…….Spanish on you”

I was still confused but I guess I’ll have to see for myself.

“oh man, that means we need to get more Alcohol and some Corona” Eve said sighing as she add it to the check list.

Things have been busy hectic with the wedding and the tour has been canceled until next month. I hope this planning is going to keep her busy so she doesn’t have to be alone and has nothing to do. I really want to stay here to be with my future wife, kids and help get ready with the little one on the way. Its going to be hard.

“I suggest you call her now” Matt suggested getting up from his seat and getting a beer out of the fridge.

She sighed an got her phone out “fine”

Evangaline’s pov:

I dialed the number an couldn’t believe I was calling my aunt.

(this whole conversation is in Spanish by the way)

“hello?” I heard her thick Spanish accent with a whole bunch of noises going on in the back ground.

“hey Titi Carmen” I said looking to see Dad smiling at me an was
laughing quietly. I rolled my eye’s.

“Eve?! oh Mami how ya been?” I could hear the smile in her voice.

“I’m good, so Dad told you about the wedding?” I asked nervously trying sit down in a comfortable position but I guess Zacky noticed because e he took my hand an squeezed it. I looked up at him to see he was smiling at me encouraging. I smiled back as I thought ‘god I love this man’

“oh honey I’m so happy your getting married!!” she squealed making me laugh.

“yes, its in the fall and I will be so happy if you guys would be coming to the wedding” I said looking at the table as she sighed. I know over there they were poor and couldn’t afford to come.

She sighed “sweetie we can’t afford it”

“I’ll pay for the tickets its no problem” I said as I looked at Dad for permission, he nodded.

“you sure?”

“yes titi I’m sure” I said rolling my eye’s, no wonder I'm so stubborn.

“ok, oh! Go to your webcam. Your cousin Jesse wants to talk to you” my eye’s beamed.

“really?! ok I am right now.” I said looking at my laptop setting to my webcam.

“ok sweetie bye I love you”

“ok, I love you too and I'll call about the details as soon as possible”

We hanged up and I saw my cousin online. My cousin Jesse is deaf and is the best cousin I could ever have. She understands me as I do of her. She’s older then me but who care’s?

I clicked on her an she appeared on the screen smiling, her eye’s got wide an put her hand over mouth in shock and amazement.

(this conversation is in sign language by the way)

“My god, little banana is not little anymore” she signed.

“well, I got big and I grew up!” I signed back laughing.

She giggled “so I hear your getting married?”

“yup! he’s the one Jesse!”

“that’s good, but is he treating you right?” I laughed she maybe deaf but she is the strongest person I have ever known, she’s very protective of me.

“yes he is so you don’t have to come here and kick his ass”

“ok, but you know who to call”

I laughed and nodded

“can I see my future cousin in law?” I looked around to see he wasn’t there at the table any more.

I nodded “ZACKY!!” his head popped out from the living room. I waved my hand for him to come.

He picked me up and sat me on to his lap, I heard loud snapping and looked to the computer to see Jesse with a shocked face on.

“what?” I signed.

“y-y-you have a bump!! oh! are you pregnant young lady??!!” she signed with a pissed off face.

“yeah, this is not our first one either” I signed looking up at her with a small smile.

“what?!” she had her mouth hanged open.

“yes we have a set of growing fast twins, boy and girl”

I swear her eye’s were popping out of her skull, she shook her head and smiled “anyway, hi!”

I turned to Zacky who had a confused face on “she’s deaf babe” he nodded understanding

“hi”

She smiled which I knew she approved of him “he’s cute hun, good catch” she add a wink which made me giggle.

“she says hi and nice to meet you and to not hurt me” he smiled at me then at her.

“I promise I won’t, I’ll take good care of her” as he said that I was translating it to her.

She smiled nodding “good, I'll kick your ass if you do”

I laughed an told him. He just pouted.

I talked to her more then promised her that we would talk more. I love that girl.

“hey guys” we looked up to see Syn with a smile on his face.

“Eve?”

“yeah?”

“can I kidnap your children?” he asked shyly smiling like a little boy.

“and what are you planning on doing with them?” Zacky asked laughing.

“well…….ok fine! Michelle wants them so they can try on the dress and suit and then after that WE CAN GET ICE CREAM!!” he finished jumping around like a school girl “ beside’s Michelle promised me ice cream if I get them” god I swear he’s like a kid inside of a grown man.

I guess the twins an Aaron heard the word and ran inside the kitchen with a smile on there faces an squealed when they saw Syn. Yeah he was there favorite uncle. You could just tell.

“guys lets go get ice cream!!……” he whispered something in there
ears and picked all three of them up. They turned to us and pouted saying ‘please mommy’ ‘please mama’ ‘please evie!!’

I smiled “sure why not” I shrugged “Aaron you have to ask Daddy first though”

He nodded struggling out of Syn’s arms to the floor running to the living room yelling “Daddy! Can I go with uncle Syn!?”

We all laughed an I got hungry “shit, do we have anything to eat?”

Zacky pulled me up then sat me down looking for something in the cabinets “no we have to go get groceries”

“damn it!!” I said looking down.

“I’m really hungry now” I looked down at my month old belly.

Zacky laughed “come, we haven’t had alone time since…shit I cant even remember”

“yeah true, lets walk in the backyard…at our meadow?” I asked getting my sweater on.

He nodded “yeah sure”

We went down stairs to see Dad’s floor a mess from the wedding planning, know wonder he comes to our floor all the time.

We went out to the back and walked to through the forest, we got through the trees to see the clearing of the meadow where Zacky proposed to me.

“its still beautiful” I said admiring the fishes inside. Zacky smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and was kissing my neck.

“I can’t wait until the third trimester when we can have sex again” Zacky groaned inside my neck.

I laughed turning around “soon we can” I kissed his lips an he kissed back right away, he slipped his tongue slyly into my mouth roaming every inch of it while caressing my tongue. I warped my arms around his neck as he put one hand on the back of my neck deepening the kiss and the other under my shirt grabbing a hold of my bare waist.
His kisses went down my neck and to my soft spot making me groan. He attacked that spot like there was no tomorrow.

It was getting really heat when suddenly my phone rang. I pulled away an looked to see his lips bright pink, mines was probably also pink.

“hello?”

“Eve! listen you got to help me!!” it was Johnny.

“what? What happened!!”

“its Nicole!” there’s was a loud crash in the background that scared me.

“ok ill be right there!!” I hanged up and grabbed a confused Zacky.

“Nicole” I said looking back at him as I saw the house, he nodded following.

We went into the elevator and pressed Johnny’s and Nicole’s floor, we heard things being thrown around in one of the rooms. We followed the sound almost passing the room to see Johnny dodging the stuff animals and boxes that were being thrown.

“Zacky bring Johnny out into the hallway, tell him I will explain to him later. I know what’s going on” I said to Zack while watching Nicole’s crying angry face.

He went to Johnny and grabbed him by the arm dragging him out the room.

Nicole was stuttering “I’m s-s-s-orry baby!!” she started falling to the floor enough time for me to catch her.

“its ok honey, your just very emotional right now. Its normal for girls who are pregnant. Its ok” I whispered to her rocking back and forth as she sniffed on my chest.

“damn hormones, I didn’t mean to get angry at him” she said looking up at me wiping her tears away.

“I know you didn’t, its normal to get mad at your men. It gives us an excuse to beat the crap out of them” I said laughing.

She agreed nodding and laughing “nice hickey by the way”

My eye’s widen as I jumped up holding my forming stomach and race to the vanity mirror in there room.

“ZACHARY JAMES BAKER!!!” I yelled examining the huge red dark spot on my neck.

“I didn’t do it I swear!!” Zacky and Zachary said at the same time come running into the room followed by Johnny who had a ice pack on his head. When the hell did my son came back? Oh well. That was one fast try on session.

“that’s just freaky, I hope if I have a son that I wont name him after my idiot over there” Nicole said going to Johnny’s care and telling him how sorry she is and was kissing and make up thing.

“damn it Zacky! Why did we have to name our son after you!!??!!” I said glaring, ok now I am having an emotional tantrum.

Zacky just shrugged smiling innocently at me taking one step closer with every word he says “because you love me and you love me?”

He was now three steps away from me and I crossed my arms looking at him “is that all you got? Cause you love me? Well that’s not going to cut it! Especially when you put a huge ass hickey on my neck that looks like a FUDGING BEAR BITE!!!” I said a little louder letting the anger out of me.

He flinched but since he was right in my face he just pulled me into him for a apology kiss “alright little man, this is to graphic for your young eye’s” we heard Johnny say to Zachary who was still in the room.

I laughed in the kiss, I guess we forgot. poor kid.

Once the door was closed Zacky pulled me up by my waist on the vanity wrapping my legs around his waist. He started to take off my shirt but I remembered that we were in our best fiends room about to have sex on there vanity.

“babe, were not in our room and beside’s I’m not in my third trimester” I whispered reminding him from our early conversation as I was caressing his face with my hand. He pouted but seemed relaxed under my touch.

“damn, I keep forgetting. We have GOT to stop having babies every 7 months because this is getting SO ridiculous that I think I have to actually use a condom which I hate to use” he said flinching as if he is imagining his sanity.

“well love, you know what they say. Drastic measures comes in drastic time” I said jumping down from the vanity as I was fixing my shirt and grabbing his hand dragging him out of the bedroom.

We went into Johnny’s and Nicole’s living room to see them on the couch rubbing Nicole’s also one month forming belly acting as if nothing happened only that Johnny still has the ice pack on his head but was still smiling at his growing child. What a beautiful moment.

They both looked up from there family moment finally noticing us “so! did you have fun having dry sex in OUR room?” Johnny said smirking at us along with Nicole. Ok, I take back that beautiful moment.

We both blushed into a dangerous shade of red muttering “shut up” they laughed and I flipped them off.
♠ ♠ ♠
well this was one crappy update.

but I will make it up to you if you COMMENT!!!

<3 Ellie