Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

Drama!

After arriving back home, the next week consisted of school and practicing Romeo and Juliet with Gerard. We finally started. We were nearing the end. "Romeo' had just "killed himself," and now it was my turn turn to find him.

"What's here? A cup, closed in my true love's hand? Poison, I see, hath been his timeless end. O churl! Drink all, and left no friendly drop to help me after? I will kiss thy lips; Haply some poison yet doth hang on them, to make me die with a restorative."

I quickly peck his lips, since the script says to do so. It wasn't as bad as I expected, since he's a close friend. Yet I thought I saw a hint of a smile flash across his face.

"Thy lips are warm! Yea noise?" The noise Juliet hears tells her that people are coming. "Then I'll be brief. O happy dagger!" I grab Gerard's "dagger," which is just a piece of construction paper in the shape of one.

"This is they sheath," I stab myself, "there rest, and let me die." I fall on top of gee and die, the end. We both got up and laughed. He high fived me and said, "Good job."

"Thanks. You did really good too." We went to the living room and sat on the couch. We sat there for a few minutes in a comfortable silence before I broke it with a question that's been on my mind ever since we became friends.

"Gerard?"

'Yeah?"

"I... have a question."

"Ask away."

"Okay. Uh, whydidyouhatemewhenIfirstgothere?" I asked quickly.

He chuckled then asked, "What did you say?"

"I asked you why you hated me when I first got here.' I said again quietly.

"Oh. Heh. I don't feel very comfortable with telling you this."

"Why? You can tell me."

"Promise not to laugh?"

"I promise," I stated and took his hand in mine as comfort. Which probably the wrong thing to do according to what he was to tell me next.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soooo fucking sorry! You have no idea how busy I've been. I've had finals and testes, two French projects, an English project, a music project, and lots of homework. Also, my mom got a new computer, so she had to set that all up. And also, I got the Sims 3, so I've been hooked on that for a while. Lmfao. More to come in a few minutes. I promise. Comment and subscribe please!