Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

A problem.

He gulped and started. "I hated you because the first time I saw you, I thought you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. But I knew I would never have a chance with you. So I thought that not being your friend and not being able to be with you, would be easier than being your friend and being with you every day but not being yours. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I like you Steph, alot."

Fuck. What am I supposed to say to that? I don't like him like that. I like Mikey. But if I tell him I like his brother after he told me that, I don't know what would happen. Should I just walk away? Should I kiss him, just to see if there is any feeling there? Should I-

"Steph?" Gerard cut off my thoughts and I did the first thing I thought of, which wasn't very smart. I kissed him. He pulled me into him and deepened the kiss. He started moving his hands up my shirt, but I pulled away when I saw Mikey out of the corner of my eye.

Gerard followed my gaze and gasped. "Oh, no. Don't let me stop you," Mikey whispered and walked away. I got up and ran after him "Mikey! Mikey, wait!" I was right behind him when he stepped into his room and slammed the door in my face.

I knocked lightly on the door and sighed. "Mikey. Will you please come out? Please?"

"Go the fuck away!" He was crying. He wouldn't be if he let me fucking talk to him!But I wasn't going to leave. I was going to stay out here all night if I had to. And that's exactly what I did. I woke up in the middle of the night, not knowing where I was.

I then realized I was still in front of Mikey's door, but now with a pillow under my head and a blanket over my body. I went back to sleep hoping that in the morning, we could fix this.

I don't know what I would do with out him in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I know this one was pretty short too, but I promise that the next one will be longer. I re- named this. (6/8/09) Thought I'd let yah know. Sorry for posting this one so many times. Lmfao. My computer was a bit fucked up. XD