Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

911, what's your emergency?

-Mikey's pov.-

"No dude. You would not look good in a dress," I told a very disappointed Frankie. I have no idea how we got to this subject. But Frank says he's look good in a dress. Enough said.

My phone buzzed, indicating I got a text. It's from Steph. A giddy feeling, yes, giddy, came over me as I clicked 'view now.' But the feelings of horror and worry washed over when I read what the text said. 'Help.'

I got up quickly and raced out the door. I could hear Gerard, Frank, Ray and Bob call after me. Then followed several footsteps behind me. Her front door is open. No, not open. Broken.

I sprinted to her room, praying to God that she's be there. Ms. Westerly? Her mom was in her bed. Wait, she's tied up! "Ms. Westerly!"

"What happened- whoa. Why is Steph's mom tied up?" Bob questioned when they came down here after checking all the rooms for any signs of Steph.

I don't fucking know!" I snapped, "Go get a glass of water so we can wake her up." I instructed Ray and Frank. A minute later, they came back with a cup of ice cold water.

I took it from Ray's hands and gently poured it on Ms. Westerly's face. Her eyes flew open, filled with what looks to be, fright and worry. Her face relaxed a bit when she realized it was us.

I carefully removed the duck tape from her mouth and untied her legs and arms. She immediately started to cry. "Oh, oh god! He took her! He took her!" she screamed.

"Who! Who took Stephanie!"

"Her-her father! He took her! I don't know where though. Oh, god!"

"Gerard! Go call the police, now!" I roared.

He gulped and ran to the phone.

-911 operator's pov.-

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Hi, my name's Gerard Way. My best friend is missing. My brother received a text from his girlfriend that read, help. We went to her house to find her front door broken into, and her mother tied up on her daughter's bed. She told us that her father took her."

"Is there something wrong with the father?"

"He just got out of jail for physically abusing his daughter."

"Can you tell me where you live, sir?"

"I'm at 237 Bowing Drive. Please, come quickly."

"They are on their way now. When they get there, you need to be ready to answer all of their questions. it is crucial so they can find your friend. Give them as many details as you can."

"I-I will. i just want my best friend back."

"It'll be okay."

"Th-thank you. Bye."

"Bye, sir."

The boy hung up, followed by me. Wow. He sounded no older than sixteen. So this missing girl, can't be older than at least, 20. Her abusive father kidnapped her. What's wrong with this world?
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been so busy, and I'm so sorry for not posting. I'm just getting used to school, and I was sick a few days, so i had to catch up on lots of homework. Thank you to everyone who is still subscribed. I love you all.