Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

Want to play a game?

--Stephanie's pov--

I woke up in a dark, cold, empty room. There was nothing but walls. I looked up. Just a cracked ceiling. The only noises i heard were the faint drips of water, and the distant squeals of rats.

I was sprawled out on the disgusting floor, as if someone had just picked me up and dropped me here. My head hurt like a bitch, and so did my arm.

The bleeding had stopped, but I lost a lot of blood. I could tell by the paleness of my skin.
There was a small object on the floor a few feet away from me. It was a tape recorder.

I got up to get it, only to be jolted back down by chains. Wait, what? Chains?

I laid myself down again, and crawled towards the object, inch by inch, until there was no more slack. I stretched my arm as far it would go, but barely got my finger tips on it.

I carefully and slowly slid the recorder towards me, grabbing it when it was close enough. I sat up against the wall and checked it out some more.

There was a piece of paper taped on to the other side. It read, 'play me.' I hit the play button and waited. It was only static in the beginning, but a voice suddenly cut through. My father's.

"Hello Stephanie. I just thought I'd give you a run down about what will be happening in these days, and even weeks to come. Are you familiar with the movie Saw? Well think of this situation as that movie."

"Everyday, you will go through one task that I have set up for you. These tasks are dangerous, and could kill you. In fact, if you do not act intelligently, and quickly, you will die. For this first task, you have to find a key."

"A key that will break you from your chains. To find the key, you must first find the hammer. The hammer is hidden in a slot in the wall. This slot will be able to be pressed in. The hammer will appear when the slot has been pressed. But be careful when reaching for the hammer. For there are things that aren't visible that can hurt you."

"The key is also hidden inside the wall. But this time, it is not in a slot. It is in a box. You just have to figure out where. Break the wall, find the box with the key, break the box, and unchain yourself."

"Do not try to break the chain with the hammer, for it will not break, and you will just be wasting what precious time you have. You have 20 minutes to complete this. If you do not complete this in time, a poisonous gas will fill this very room you are in, and you will die a slow, painful death."

"Your 20 minutes start now."
♠ ♠ ♠
Teehee. I love Saw. So of course I had to put this in here somewhere. >=) Oh no! Evil smiley! This can mean one thing; my imagination will come up with more awesome tasks! And if you have any ideas for tasks, tell me. I'd love to hear some ideas.