Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

F-f-finale!

Mikey's point of view.

It's been two weeks since Stephanie's funeral.

I miss her like crazy. There's not been one day where I haven't thought of her smile, or dreamed about her gorgeous laugh. She's the girl I pictured being married to, having beautiful children and growing old together.

But that bastard... he... ripped her away from me. I despise that man, for all the pain he's caused. To Stephanie's mother, me, Gerard, her friends that all loved her dearly. We try not to talk about her, knowing that it would only bring more pain.

Sometimes, I dream of her, of us, together. I wake up, and hope it's real, only to be distraught when I see the empty space in my bed. The space that should have been filled by her.

That day when they found her. I was there. Obviously they had told me to stay in the car. But when a body was wheeled out, I tore open the door so fast I swear it almost came off the hinges. I sat with her, in the ambulance. The sight of her made me want to curl up and die.

I wish I had, because then i would be with her.

Her small, fragile form was pale and I felt that if I touched her, she would turn to dust. Pushing that thought behind, I grabbed he hand, holding it tightly. She sensed me, I know it, because I felt her grip tighten as much as it could. It broke my heart.

She was in so much pain. She barely had a heartbeat. Only four mere minutes passed when her grip faded, and the beeps stopped coming. I cried. I cried more than I had ever before. I thought I was going to flood the small ambulance. I wish I had. Because then I would have died too, and I would be able to live in eternity with Stephanie in heaven.

I hate that man for doing this to her. I hate him with all of my being. The thing is, he's still out there, somewhere. Just the thought of knowing he's alive makes me angry beyond belief. I hope I never find him. Because when I do, I'd have to kill him.

I'd have to kill him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you all.
Thanks for sticking with me this whole story.
This is obviously the last chapter, and there is no way I could make a sequel.
Unless its some slash containing Gerard and Mikey. : P
Nahh. It's done. Sowwi! D :
I am currently writing like four different stories so if you stay subscribed to this story, I'll update this chapter in the author's note section, right heere, with updates on my new stories.
That probably won't happen for a month or two though.
<33

EDIT!
Ohaii you guyyz! : D
I'm really working on a Max Green vampire story right now. : )
I know vampires are kinda over-rated right now
but I really wanted a Max story with vampires. : P
So I will post the summary soon!