Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

Lunchtime.

History ended, and after saying bye to Ray and having earned back Frank's trust, I went to my locker then lunch. I am so excited! My new favorite boys, not including Gerard, at the same table, allowed to talk freely. I got my lunch; ham and cheese sub with salad on the side, and sat down with Mikey on my left, Bob on my right, Frank across from me, Ray across from Bob, and Gerard across from Mikey.

Ray and Bob were having a discussion about their hair, while me, Mikey and Frank were just talking about whatever random shit came to mind. Right now, we were debating whether pancakes were better than waffles. Pancakes were winning. Suddenly, I felt a jolt of a shoe hit my leg. Frank. "What the hell, Frankie?" I asked, kind of annoyed. Not much though.

"I don't know! Just felt like kicking you!" he said

"Oh, well thanks! I am so honored!" I stated sarcastically. Mikey tried to get Gerard in on our conversation of randomness, and surprisingly, he talked alot! Note the sarcasm.

"So, uh, Gerard, this is Stephanie," Mikey said.

"And she's not a stalker!" Frank happily added. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

Gerard looked at me and said, very unenthusiastically, "Hi."

I grabbed Mikey's arm and pulled him over to the trash cans. "Mikey, I don't think this is going to work. Gerard hates me. Even though I don't know why."

"Oh, he hates everyone. Well, except for me, Ray, Bob, and Frankie."

"But why does he hate me? I didn't do anything to him, I barely even know him. But I would try to be friends with him if he would!"

"Hm, that's a very interesting question. Shall we ask Gerard?" Frankie asked with a very bad British accent.

"No Frankie!" I yelled. Too late. Frankie, the person whose ass I'm going to have to kick later, ran over and told Gerard everything me and Mikey had said. Gerard looked up at me. I couldn't understand the expression on his face. I grabbed my books, threw out the rest of my lunch, very quickly I might add, and ran out of the cafeteria.

I ran to my locker for some strange strange, unknown reason and leaned against it. I let myself fall to the ground. I was very embarrassed. I wasn't going to cry, but I wasn't happy either. Obviously.

-Mikey's pov.-

"What the hell, Frankie! Why did you do that?" I yelled to him.

"I don't know! I just do stupid things sometimes!"

"Well, now you have to go apologize to Steph."

"But I don't know where she is!" he whined.

"Well then find her!"

"Ugh! Fine!" He got up and stomped out of the lunch room. I looked at ray and Bob, who were watching intently. I glared at them and they immediately went back to their conversation. I then looked at Gerard, who looked angry. Steph's right. What is his problem?
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter! I hope you like this. Comment and tell me if you like it or not.