Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

Apology accepted.

-Frank's pov.-

Where is she? Where is she? Ugh. Why am I like this sometimes? I am so fucking annoying! I turned the corner and saw Steph sitting at her locker with, her face in her hands. I walked up to her and sat down next to her. "I'm sorry Steph. I don't know why I did it. I understand if you never want to talk to me again."

She looked up at me and I expected to see her crying and telling me she hates me. But when I saw her face, she was smiling. "Oh, Frankie! Apology accepted!" she hugged me, "But I'm still going to have to kick you ass later." She laughed. Then she became serious. "What did Gerard say?"

"He didn't say anything. he just turned away from me to look at you."

"Oh."

We sat there for a minute. Then the bell rang and people started piling out of their classes. I jumped up and grabbed Steph's hand and pulled her up.

"Well, I'll see you in music, I guess," she said.

"Yeah, see you," I hugged her again and whispered in her ear, "Sorry, again." She smiled at me, then waved and walked down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit! This is really short! Wow. Well, this is the last chapter for now. But I may post one more later tonight, or later today. Or I may post after this, cause I am in the zone! Lmfao. =] Okay, bye!