Cursed

Modeling

Alexander led Alexandra up the winding staircase leading to a spacious hallway. he led her into the second room on the right side. When she stepped inside she was amazed to find a photographer and a runway.

"Now, the fist item on the agenda is you're going to be a model for that piece of lingerie. Pretend you're the only one here," Alexander instructed her.

Alexandra stepped onto the runway and started to walk swinging her hips slightly. When she got to the end she bent down acting like she was going to tie her shoe, though she wasn't wearing any; only she then stood up again slowly pushing her butt out as she did this.

"Marvelous, isn't she?" she heard Alexander whisper to the photographer.

"Yes, that she is," the photographer agreed.

By that time, Alexandra was at the other end of the runway and was wondering if she was to change. Luckily for her Alexander said at that precise moment, "You won't be changing into anything else yet, so just keep walking back and forth until I tell you otherwise."

So, Alexandra strutted down to the other end of the runway. This time, when she reached the end she did a sultry little booty shake. If she hadn't been a vampire, she wouldn't have heard them mutter 'damn' under their breaths. "I heard that, you know," she told them and winked before she started walking the other way.

While Alexandra was at the opposite side of the room from Alexander and the photographer, they took the time to whisper to each other, "I'm not sure how much more of this I can take, without getting a hard-on at least."

Alexandra had noticed they were ignoring her and she didn't like that, so while they weren't looking she slipped behind the curtain and took off the lingerie. Since Alexandra wasn't wearing heels they hadn't noticed any difference until she re-emerged wearing absolutely nothing.

"Alexandra, I believe I told you to stay in that piece of lingerie until I told you to change."

"Yeah, but it itched and you weren't paying any attention to me at all. You were more concerned with what your photographer had to say," As she said this she slid off the runway and up to Alexander. "You know you want to touch me," she whispered in his ear.

She heard him swallow before he replied, "Yes, but who doesn't?"

"Your mom," Alexandra replied humorously as she led Alexander's hands up her abdomen to her breasts. With her hands still over his, she squeezed and saw his eyes light up. He hadn't noticed Alexandra unbuttoning his jeans because of this or the photographer rapidly snapping pictures.

A few seconds later Alexander suddenly asked, "When did it get so cold in here?" he looked down at Alexandra who was grinning wickedly, "What did you do?"

"Oh, you'll see," she grabbed him by the waist pulling him toward her and jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around him. He knew what was going to happen next and looked down to step out of his jeans.

He led her to the back of the room where behind the curtain was a couch waiting for a different part of his agenda. He laid her down on the couch and removed his shirt. He got down over her and spread her legs. She pulled him down over her as he went inside her.

Neither of them noticed the photographer had followed them and was still taking pictures. Alexandra moaned in ecstasy and turned her head. The first thing she saw was the photographer was watching them, the next thing she saw was that he had a hard-on. She began to giggle quietly and Alexander asked, "Am I that bad?"

"No, look at the photographer. And I'm not just talking about him still taking pictures."

"Oh, I see what you mean," as he said this he looked at Alexandra. She pulled his head closer to hers and began to kiss him. As she was kissing him she mumbled something, but Alexander didn't quite catch what is was. He stopped kissing her and asked, "What did you just say?"

Alexandra replied, "Nikolas is going to kill me if he finds out about me starting this."

"Then, we just won't tell him, now will we?" Alexander replied and went back to kissing her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not that good at sex scenes, but comment and tell me what you think.