More Than You Know

Chapter 4

Michael smiled devilishly and shrugged. “I don’t know where we were?”

“No. I will not allow you to pull that shit, you left me with a problem and you have to fix it.” I said motioning to my obvious problem.

He laughed and tousled his hair playfully. “Make me.”

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him through my lashes.

“Fine, I will.”

I walked as comfortably as I could to my room and grabbed two of my bandanas and headed back to the room.

“You’re a kinky son of a bitch aren’t you?” He asked still sitting on the floor.

“You said I have to make you so that’s what I am doing. Now come here.” I wrapped the bandanas around his wrists consequently tying them together.

It’s a good thing he already had his shirt off.

I smirked and pushed him back so he would lye flat on his back with his hands above his head.

Kisses started on his mouth, down his neck, around his collar bone and finally to his pants line.

“Fuck, William, just take the damn things off.” He gasped as I stopped to debate what I wanted to do next.

“Someone is a little desperate. In a hurry are we?” I asked as I kissed his mouth again as my hands slowly undid the button on his jeans.

I pulled off the offending material on both of us and untied his wrists.

Michael smiled and pushed me backwards so he was hovering over me, hunger and lust evident in his eyes.

“Tell me what you want.” He whispered in my ear as he ran his fingers roughly through my hair.

“Fuck me.” I breathed, amazed at how quickly the control was switched between us.

“As you wish.” He said and entered me roughly.

Bodies rocked, hips swayed, and hearts were connected, over and over again for the rest of the night.

Michael and I got very good fucks and more checkmarks to add to our score list because honestly, we were sleeping with a virtual stranger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the sex sucks and the chapter is way too short.

I am babysitting and the munchkin woke up so, ill most likely update again tonight!

Stay cool and keep up with the amazing comments. :D
xoxo,
Emily