Being A Rockstars Daughter And Bestfriend.

Freedom

The next day I got discharged and was free to go home, no more needles and horrible hospital food. Gerard and Frank came and picked me up because Mum was working and Dad and the guys were back in the studio recording, but I didn't mind. I just hope they don't hit me again. I feel so bad. I jumped out and they keep blaming themselves. Poor guys. We were in the car on the way back to mine when a great idea popped in mind.

"Hey guys, so do you wanna go to the mall like we were originally going to before I got hit?" I sarcasticaly yelled.

"It wasn'tourfault!" Frank blurted out and squezed up into the corner like a lost child.

"But yes, we would love to go to the mall Jess." Gee sang.

"Awesome!" I squealed.

On the way to the mall it was silent, but a comfortable silence. I think Frank and Gee were just glad that I was out of hospital. We arrived at the mall and drove around for ten minutes trying to find a park.

"There's one!" I shouted through the car into Gee's ear. He quickly pulled up into the park and jumped out of the car.

"Great call Jess." He casually said.

"I know and you love me for it." I sung.

We walked into the mall and the first thing we did was went to the foodcourt. I was fucking starving. My eyes spotted the sign I always love seeing, the big yellow M. "Mc Donalds!" I shouted through the mall, getting evil glances from the people around us. We walked over, let me rephrase that. Gerard and frank walked over, I hobbled over on my crutches. They should have given me a fucking wheelchair or something.These things are hard work. Once we got to the counter I ordered a medium double cheeseburger meal with a coke. Frank, typical ordered a happy meal for the toy and Gerard just ordered a medium big mac meal. We got our orders and sit at the nearest table.

"So what have you guys been doing without me?" I asked with a mouth full of burger.

"Worrying the fuck about you., that is what Jess." Frankie replied with a chip up his nose. Gerard and I bursted into a laughing fit. By the time we finished laughing, Frank had already shoved the whole of his burger and all of his chips down his neck and wanted to get on with shopping. We sat there amused the such a short, small person could do that. Gee and I finished our meal and we all got up headed for Hot Topic.

Frank's P.O.V

On the way to Hot Topic I spotted someone that looked familiar from a show I watch. Holey shit dude, that is fucking Hannah Montana.

"Jess, Gee. That is Hannah Montana, over there can we go say hello. Please?" I begged.

"Sure can sweetie." Jess replied. I ran over there and gave her a huge hug. I stood there and stared. "Hi." Was all I could manage to say after staring for 30 seconds. I think I am embarrassed now. No wait, I am.

"Hey. How are you going?" Hannah or should I say Miley replied.

"Pretty good and yourself?" Damn it I was excited.

"Great thankyou..uh." I cut her of. "It's Frank, Frank Iero." I said.

"Ohh, you're the little cute hyper one that annoys everyone." She replied laughing. Jess and Gee walked up. "And you're the singer and you, are Billie Joe's daughter. Meet your dad at the Hannah concert last month with your brothers and your mum." She said in one breath. "We sure are."Gee and Jess said together.

"I watched your how all day the other day, the Disney channel had a marathon. It was so rad." I said getting excited. "Hey can I get your autograph on my arm right here?" I said pointing.

"Sure just let me get my nikko." Hannah replied and signed my arm. "There you go frankie." She said finishing up.

Squealing "Yay, I am going to get that tattoed now! Bye Hannah, love your work." I said while giving her a hug and running off. Gerard and Jess said goodbye and followed me into Hot topic.

"That was a little strange Frankie, you acted like an obsessed teenie." Gerard said awkwardly.

"Maybe I am Gee, maybe I am." I replied wiggiling my eyebrows.

"You don't get that obsessed over me." Gerard said pouting.

"Aww. I am sorry baby." I said before I gave him a kiss on the lips. He got the hint and played along with it. We ended up making out in the middle of Hot topic. Jess ended up buying two pairs of black skinnys, a Papa Roach and The Used shirt, a new studded belt with black and red studs, a new lip bar that had two balls and was shaped like a horseshoe and some new Converse. Once she was done we headed to Jess's house to drop her off. When we got here we heard really loud shouting coming from inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long to update. I promise they will be more frequent. Sorry about the cliffhanger aswell. Please comment or I will have to break my promise.

Comments are love. I love you all.

Jess xoxo