Status: The story is as good-to-go as Bastien is ninja. And that's pretty epic.

Mr Assassin

Chapter 7

Cassie and I walked to class together after we threw some milk at a Froot Loops box. Not literally, of course. Then I had to take another shower ‘cause Cassie got mad and made my previous phrase literal… It was traumatic…little, coloured cereal rings…everywhere…

“You’d think we’d be able to find that fucking classroom by now,” Cassie snarled, and I stoped dead in my tracks.
“Wahhhh?!”
“What, Bastien, what?! What Happened?!” Cassie whirled around to me, alert, and ready to assist.
“You just swore,” I wailed, lip trembling.
“Oh for god’s sake, Bastien. Get over it,” she muttered and continued walking. “Ahah! It’s the marking I made on the wall on my first day!”
I trudged reluctantly over to peer at the heart-shaped mark, still upset over my little angel’s sudden outburst.
“Very clever,” I muttered, and rounded the corner, “There’s the door…”
“I win,” Cassie announced triumphantly, and pranced over to open the door.
“Cassie!” Victoria and Molly bounded over to my sister and glomped her in a shameless fashion.
“My god,” I muttered, and continued over to my desk. I started grinning like an idiot when I saw Heidi sitting on my chair. She looked up and returned by grin.
“Bastien! Old buddy, old pal,” she cried, and slung her arm around my shoulder. I yelped as she pulled me into a ruthless noogie.
“Ack! Why can’t you just hug me like regular people?” I hissed, making sure that no one heard me *cough* Michael and Samuel*cough* and thought less of me for wanting a hug.
“Well,” Heidi whispered sexily, “Do you honestly want your students to know we’re together?”
“Hmm… not particularly…” Heidi ground her knuckles into the crown of my head. “Ow!”
“Gotta keep up the image, sweetheart,”
“Mr Ivanov, thank god you’re here!!” My head snapped around, and I saw Arlen, Mina, Elliot, Michael and Ginny prostrating themselves at my feet.
“Woah, hey! Whaddya doin’?”
“We missed you!” Arlen cried.
“Rise, wretched nave!” I shouted, greatly exploiting the circumstances.
“We are not worthy!” They chanted in unison, as if it was practiced.
“Your lord commands you to rise,” Heidi intoned threateningly.
“Geh,” Arlen’s breath caught in his throat. He stood awkwardly and inched slowly towards me, angling himself away from Heidi. “She’s scary.”
Ginny jumped up. “Yeah," she whispered behind her hand, “You’re a teddy bear compared to her – and I broke my arm in the first P.T lesson with you!”
Heidi giggled adorably. “Aww… I didn’t mean to be a hard-arse. I was just trying to maintain Bastien’s uncaring and hateful demeanour as a teacher.”
“Oh. Well, you’re a freaking good actor, then,” Arlen murmured gravely. He turned abruptly and stalked over to his desk in the back corner.
“Yeah,” Cassie agreed and followed Arlen’s lead over to her desk. Victoria was barely an inch from her. Molly remained with the rest of the disturbed students as they assumed a relaxed stance. As all my students finally made their way back to their seats I was struck by the Gods of inspiration.
“ Ahem. Miss Heidi?”
“Yes Mr Ivanov?” She looked very professional in her rectangular glasses, black skirt and blouse.
“May I speak with you outside? I would like an update of what my students have been learning while I was gone.”
“Of course, Mr Ivanov.”
“Class,” They all turned to the front, “I will be speaking with Miss Heidi outside for a moment. Please get out your notebooks. Pick something that’s happening and write about it. And don’t be stupid about it. I don’t wanna get your books at the end of the week and have all the guys describing what a chick’s chest looks like when she’s breathing.” The class laughed. They didn’t realise that I was serious, or how little faith I had in them. Heidi giggled again, gaining an exasperated sigh from my sister. I saw some of the guys shift in their seat. Ginny and Angela stared in awe. Their faces were screaming ‘Why can’t I look like her??’
“I’ll see you outside, Mr Ivanov.”
“Ah, yes, I’ll be there in a moment I need to stare at my class sternly a little longer.” She giggled again.
Every time she laughs an angel falls to Hell in jealousy.
I did as I said I would do, and then walked out of the door. I slid my ID card over the scanner and selected the lock option. The panel slid back into the wall and turned to Heidi. She was leaning against the wall, peering down her glasses at me.
“So, Miss Heidi, just what have you been teaching my class?”
“Well, Mr Ivanov,” she slinked closer to me, her face closed in on mine “Arlen wrote me up a list.” I almost trembled as I felt her breath on my neck and cheek.
“Is it really necessary to speak about Arlen right now?” I asked, placing an arm around her waist. Heidi let herself fall onto me.
“I’m sorry for trying to be professional and give you an update on your students’ progress,” she whispered, and kissed my neck.
“God you make me feel like a little schoolgirl.”
“My evil plan is complete.”
“You’re so diabolical,” I murmured. I leaned down and kissed her jaw.
“You know it.” She nipped my earlobe.
“What’s your favourite colour?”
“Shut up and kiss me, you idiot.”
“Of course, Miss Heidi.” She slipped off her six inch heels and allowed herself to be pushed against the wall.
My lips connected with hers quickly, and the constant motion of our lips lulled my senses. I could smell only her, I could hear only her, I could taste only her. She moaned softly as I bit her lip. Heidi pulled away to allow herself to breathe.
“I love you, Bastien.” She kissed my cheek lightly.
“I love you, too,” I pulled her into a loose hug.
“You’re not going to leave me, right?”
“Huh?” I looked down at the top of her head, resting on my chest. “What do you mean?”
Heidi looked up worriedly, her dark hair fell delicately from her face. “You’re not going to go anywhere, or leave me or dump me or hate me or stop loving me or send me somewhere or never come back or leave me in the dark or stop thinking I’m pretty or or…or…” her chin trembled.
“I don’t understand, sweetheart. Why would I leave you? You’re everything to me.”
Se smiled through her tears. “I love you so much!” she cried, and flung her arms around my neck. I lifted her into my arms, holding her as closely as I could.
“I’ll never leave,” I whispered into her hair. It smelt like sugar cookies. “And this is the reason why.”
“What?” Her tears leaked silently onto my shirt.
“You’re the only girl on earth I know who smells like heaven in a biscuit," I replied contently.
She laughed.
There goes another one of those angels. Poor bastards.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM alive. I gotted myself unbanned.
For the public's information:
I apologise for the kissing scene. I didn't write that cause I'm no good at those kinds of things. So Sierra wrote and now I feel weird to write my own damn story!!!